• 200(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
When i try to resume a TV episode from the homescreen i get 'playback failed' message. Also happens when i try to play Recently added media. The file plays perfectly fine if i bring up the sidepanel menu and resume play from there. All my media is stored locally. 

It worked fine before the skin update to version 2.0.0

I cant see anything in the settings that would rectify this. Help would be really appreciated. Thanks!
(2021-04-28, 19:20)Giant_Midget Wrote: When i try to resume a TV episode from the homescreen i get 'playback failed' message. Also happens when i try to play Recently added media. The file plays perfectly fine if i bring up the sidepanel menu and resume play from there. All my media is stored locally. 

I cant see anything in the settings that would rectify this. Help would be really appreciated. Thanks!
This is a problem with skin helper widget. We hope that @Angelinas will be able to solve it.
(2021-04-28, 19:41)matke Wrote:
(2021-04-28, 19:20)Giant_Midget Wrote: When i try to resume a TV episode from the homescreen i get 'playback failed' message. Also happens when i try to play Recently added media. The file plays perfectly fine if i bring up the sidepanel menu and resume play from there. All my media is stored locally. 

This is a problem with skin helper widget. We hope that @Angelinas will be able to solve it.

Thanks for the reply!
(2021-04-28, 16:57)AchillesPunks Wrote: Are you still having any issues?
No, not since I installed in a fresh kodi data folder. The original install with all my other skins still has the black screen though.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2021-04-28, 21:40)Karellen Wrote:
No, not since I installed in a fresh kodi data folder. The original install with all my other skins still has the black screen though.
Copy settings.xmll from skin fresh kodi data folder, and overwrite in skin folder with all your skin folder (....addons/skin.titan.bingie.mod)

This will work Smile
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
(2021-04-25, 18:18)insync44 Wrote:
(2021-04-25, 17:25)Kranemoore Wrote:
(2021-04-24, 16:50)Jooode Wrote: install the missing dependency and reinstall the skin

Thank you for your reply . It is installed now and working. It's amazing skin man . Just need to figure out how to set it up . Any set up tutorials with compatible addons that work with lay out will be much appreciated.

Thanks again
Try this it might help:

https://www.videoconverterfactory.com/ko...ingie.html

I did most of it by trial & error. The Skin adjustments can be intimidating.

Thanks a lot that was very helpful. I noticed that add to my list is not functioning and not showing on movie Info . Any idea how to set up ​home icon to display movies that have not finish watching . to continue watching easily.? Thanks
All I can say is thanks, this was done fantastic. The skin works as intended especially using auto widgets to minimize the amount of widget rows for faster performance. As expected there are some hiccups like, sometimes in episodes the playback fails, also will like to see if the skin can operate a bit faster and the need to load the widgets every time you change from home to, movies to tv shows. Not sure if it's intended but if it loaded the widgets why do the need to reload again. And of course the typical kodi crashes that I have experience with all of the skins using the 19 version, just kicks you back to the box main menu and need to restart kodi but I'm sure thats a kodi 19 bug that need attention.

Again thanks so much for all the work and make sure that the project keeps evolving... can't say it enough,,, thanks...
(2021-04-29, 06:23)Kranemoore Wrote:
(2021-04-25, 18:18)insync44 Wrote:
(2021-04-25, 17:25)Kranemoore Wrote: Thank you for your reply . It is installed now and working. It's amazing skin man . Just need to figure out how to set it up . Any set up tutorials with compatible addons that work with lay out will be much appreciated.

Thanks again
Try this it might help:

https://www.videoconverterfactory.com/ko...ingie.html

I did most of it by trial & error. The Skin adjustments can be intimidating.

Thanks a lot that was very helpful. I noticed that add to my list is not functioning and not showing on movie Info . Any idea how to set up ​home icon to display movies that have not finish watching . to continue watching easily.? Thanks
Apparently My List is not operational in Matrix. You can create a widget from Playlists called Movie in Progress.
(2021-04-29, 07:05)Newsky4 Wrote: All I can say is thanks, this was done fantastic. The skin works as intended especially using auto widgets to minimize the amount of widget rows for faster performance. As expected there are some hiccups like, sometimes in episodes the playback fails, also will like to see if the skin can operate a bit faster and the need to load the widgets every time you change from home to, movies to tv shows. Not sure if it's intended but if it loaded the widgets why do the need to reload again. And of course the typical kodi crashes that I have experience with all of the skins using the 19 version, just kicks you back to the box main menu and need to restart kodi but I'm sure thats a kodi 19 bug that need attention.

Again thanks so much for all the work and make sure that the project keeps evolving... can't say it enough,,, thanks...
The widget refresh everytime and the overall slowness of Kodi no matter what skin you use explains why I've stopped using it as my main media consumption software. I really feel like the way Kodi is made, it is from a different Era like 2002. Sucks because this skin and its implementation is absolutely stunning and a marvel to look at ! Amazing job by the devs
Hi brilliant skin… is there a way to get the more episodes, trailer, plot, cast menu to appear on all tv show selections not just the first page(wiget)?
Thanks
(2021-04-29, 22:14)Sando90 Wrote: Hi brilliant skin… is there a way to get the more episodes, trailer, plot, cast menu to appear on all tv show selections not just the first page(wiget)?
Thanks
Try this:
Settings/Media settings/Videos/Default select action/Show Information
I'm going to give this a try on a different Apple TV with a fresh install of Matrix & nothing else installed besides this skin. I need to have something in my library for the widgets to show? I dont have any movies or shows in that device either. Hopefully I could get this to work
(2021-04-30, 00:07)Shinobi_Wan Wrote:
I'm going to give this a try on a different Apple TV with a fresh install of Matrix & nothing else installed besides this skin. I need to have something in my library for the widgets to show? I dont have any movies or shows in that device either. Hopefully I could get this to work
Well hopefully it's not a black screen and if it is just try some of the things people have listed on the forum.
Titan Bingie Mod
I ran into the black screen problem on a different Apple TV 4 with a fresh install of Matrix. I didnt installed any other skin but only this skin. I added a few movies I have in my HD but still no luck unfortunately. Here my log

https://paste.kodi.tv/binasewuko.kodi
hello I need your help:
i am on kodi 18.9 and i would like to know how to activate Oscar Wins and Rotten Tomatoes imdb notes? I can not activate you can show me the options to activate and how to configure the scraper to have them? thank you
  • 200(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0