• 207(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
Just wondered if there was anything that could be done about this? https://imgur.com/a/gXNhe2T

Probably just me being pedantic but would like it to show the whole word rather than [...]. If not, no big deal 🤷‍♀️
(2021-05-10, 14:01)Giant_Midget Wrote: Just wondered if there was anything that could be done about this? https://imgur.com/a/gXNhe2T

Probably just me being pedantic but would like it to show the whole word rather than [...]. If not, no big deal 🤷‍♀️
I think it would stick out to far.
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-05-10, 10:33)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-05-10, 08:56)DROIDshield Wrote:
(2021-05-10, 05:52)AchillesPunks Wrote: I have never went through all my trailer quota with a YouTube API. We are talking about all 3 API for YouTube correct. Is your media local or do you stream?

My media is local .nto and .stm files I believe they are called on my 4 Terabyte drive. But maybe im doing something wrong, you said All 3 API?

I have an api i made, its just one line. That's all I know I've put it into my YouTube addon and it works but pulls for about half a day at constant testing of showing trailers and it quota is gone.

So what is an All 3 API?
So .nto is associated with TCP correct or am I wrong? And .stm is a stream? So your local media is not in folders with .mkv, .MP4 files? That's how all of mine are so I don't know much about your file types that's why I was asking.

I've done some checking and I do have mp4 files with the others and they are all in folders. What I didn't know is the others where stream files. So now I have a few hundred... so a bit hard to get rid of those.
As for the API I will input the other details as you suggested and see how it goes. Cheers man for the info.
Anyone,,,,

Why is Matrix crashing so much. It crashes and goes to the device main menu
(2021-05-08, 19:42)matke Wrote:
(2021-05-08, 15:24)Giant_Midget Wrote: The Resume playback seems to be working from the Homescreen after the recent Skin Helper Service Widget update. Thanks to whoever fixd that!
@Angelinas fixed it. Thanks to him and his effort to fix all the necessary addons to make this and other skins work. I only set up repo update to automatically update yours required addons. Smile
You may need to delete simplecache.db file after updating.
wait the resume playback was broken?
(2021-05-11, 02:32)Logs22 Wrote:
(2021-05-08, 19:42)matke Wrote:
(2021-05-08, 15:24)Giant_Midget Wrote: The Resume playback seems to be working from the Homescreen after the recent Skin Helper Service Widget update. Thanks to whoever fixd that!
@Angelinas fixed it. Thanks to him and his effort to fix all the necessary addons to make this and other skins work. I only set up repo update to automatically update yours required addons. Smile
You may need to delete simplecache.db file after updating.
wait the resume playback was broken?
Yes for inprogress media and similar media
Titan Bingie Mod
Don't know if I've missed the option or it's not available - but would be really great if the Video Resolution & Audi codec icons could have an option to be shown on the Bingie Video OSD layout?

Fantastic skin - been having to use a different one since swapping to Matrix, & really glad I can go back to using Bingie now!
(2021-05-11, 12:35)stevenpaulletcher Wrote: Don't know if I've missed the option or it's not available - but would be really great if the Video Resolution & Audi codec icons could have an option to be shown on the Bingie Video OSD layout?

Fantastic skin - been having to use a different one since swapping to Matrix, & really glad I can go back to using Bingie now!
Would like to keep it like Netflix for the osd
Titan Bingie Mod
Is There a way to play trailers as fast as Netflix?
(2021-05-11, 12:53)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-05-11, 12:35)stevenpaulletcher Wrote: Don't know if I've missed the option or it's not available - but would be really great if the Video Resolution & Audi codec icons could have an option to be shown on the Bingie Video OSD layout?

(2021-05-11, 14:07)stevenpaulletcher Wrote:
(2021-05-11, 12:53)AchillesPunks Wrote:

OK - fair enough - thanks anyway..
(2021-05-11, 12:56)bilalsbz Wrote: Is There a way to play trailers as fast as Netflix?

I answer myself, I have been able to do it by downloading trailers and putting them in the same folder by adding -trailer at the end, I wish there was another easier way to do it
@AchillesPunks 

it works android autocompletion for you? the version provided is 2.0.1 in the bingie ?
(2021-05-10, 03:22)DROIDshield Wrote:
(2021-05-09, 22:33)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-05-09, 15:03)DROIDshield Wrote: So I now have a full setup on 19 but I used BMC 19 as my base with the skin and it is rock solid.

One thing I id like to know is there a possibility of changing the spotlight and hubs having to use YouTube for look up of trailers if not available in the next update?

The use of API Key 10,000 tokens doesn't even last half the day if trailers are being used.

Is in not possible for the devs to use global search or the skin helper to do the job instead with a bit of coding?
For now you should just create a YouTube API. That will solve the problem.

Thanks for the reply. Yes that what I have done but it seems by half way through the day the quota is gone. I just thought there might be another way that could be created to utilise where trailers come from without using YouTube look up and if you had any intentions of moving it from this system.

But okay cool I can disable trailers in spotlight.

Or you could manually start adding trailers to the movie folders and tv show folders of your media.  The skin is smart enough to be able to find those and play those locally when they are available.  Just saying.
(2021-05-11, 14:33)bilalsbz Wrote:
(2021-05-11, 12:56)bilalsbz Wrote: Is There a way to play trailers as fast as Netflix?

I answer myself, I have been able to do it by downloading trailers and putting them in the same folder by adding -trailer at the end, I wish there was another easier way to do it

You could try tiny/mm which does that for you.  Still a bit of work involved but it is slightly faster.
  • 207(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0