• 208(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
(2021-05-11, 17:42)bornagainpengui Wrote:
(2021-05-11, 14:33)bilalsbz Wrote:
(2021-05-11, 12:56)bilalsbz Wrote: Is There a way to play trailers as fast as Netflix?

I answer myself, I have been able to do it by downloading trailers and putting them in the same folder by adding -trailer at the end, I wish there was another easier way to do it

You could try tiny/mm which does that for you.  Still a bit of work involved but it is slightly faster.
Thanks for your reply I'll try it right now
(2021-05-11, 19:39)bilalsbz Wrote:
(2021-05-11, 17:42)bornagainpengui Wrote:
(2021-05-11, 14:33)bilalsbz Wrote: I answer myself, I have been able to do it by downloading trailers and putting them in the same folder by adding -trailer at the end, I wish there was another easier way to do it

You could try tiny/mm which does that for you.  Still a bit of work involved but it is slightly faster.
Just make sure you set up the rename process correct inside TMM. I use TMM myself and it works great
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-05-11, 23:47)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-05-11, 19:39)bilalsbz Wrote:
(2021-05-11, 17:42)bornagainpengui Wrote: You could try tiny/mm which does that for you.  Still a bit of work involved but it is slightly faster.
Just make sure you set up the rename process correct inside TMM. I use TMM myself and it works great
It doesn't download trailers unfortunately it shows trailers from YouTube but when I click on the download icon it does nothing
(2021-05-12, 00:18)bilalsbz Wrote:
(2021-05-11, 19:39)bilalsbz Wrote: Thanks for your reply I'll try it right now
It doesn't download trailers unfortunately it shows trailers from YouTube but when I click on the download icon it does nothing
Oh, my bad. Trailers are now a Pro only feature. You have to buy a year's subscription to get that now. Still worth it at only 10€ a year.
(2021-05-11, 19:39)bilalsbz Wrote: Thanks for your reply I'll try it right now
Yes that's correct buy the pro version it is worth it trust me.
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-05-12, 01:00)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-05-11, 23:47)AchillesPunks Wrote: Just make sure you set up the rename process correct inside TMM. I use TMM myself and it works great
I did it ,finally I have a full Netflix experience with tinymm pro it was more easier to organize my collection with trailers and other stuff, thank you so much
(2021-05-12, 09:29)bilalsbz Wrote:
(2021-05-12, 01:00)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-05-12, 00:18)bilalsbz Wrote: It doesn't download trailers unfortunately it shows trailers from YouTube but when I click on the download icon it does nothing
I did it ,finally I have a full Netflix experience with tinymm pro it was more easier to organize my collection with trailers and other stuff, thank you so much
You can have it automatically download artwork or manually download. I prefer manually so I can pick all the artwork in my media. Just have it name your media file with the name of the movie and the year.
Titan Bingie Mod
What option should I enable in the settings to change the images on the home screen? In other skins, the image change works, in Bingie Mod it does not. Thanks
(2021-05-12, 12:29)modulator Wrote: What option should I enable in the settings to change the images on the home screen? In other skins, the image change works, in Bingie Mod it does not. Thanks
The fanart will change when the movie changes. Not sure if that's what you mean.
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-05-12, 12:36)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-05-12, 12:29)modulator Wrote: What option should I enable in the settings to change the images on the home screen? In other skins, the image change works, in Bingie Mod it does not. Thanks
The fanart will change when the movie changes. Not sure if that's what you mean.

I meant that it would change the fan art of the selected movie on the main screen.
I have a static image and it doesn't change.
English is not my native language, sorry
(2021-05-12, 13:07)modulator Wrote:
(2021-05-12, 12:36)AchillesPunks Wrote:

I meant that it would change the fan art of the selected movie on the main screen.
I have a static image and it doesn't change.
English is not my native language, sorry
No fanart doesn't not change on main screen.
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-05-11, 04:48)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-05-11, 02:32)Logs22 Wrote:
(2021-05-08, 19:42)matke Wrote: @Angelinas fixed it. Thanks to him and his effort to fix all the necessary addons to make this and other skins work. I only set up repo update to automatically update yours required addons. Smile
You may need to delete simplecache.db file after updating.
wait the resume playback was broken?
Yes for inprogress media and similar media

Thanks you acknowledge the problem.
@AchillesPunks  & @nazim12 :
Hi finally installed Matrix  and now setting the Matrix skin & everything from fresh.
Could AchillesPunk or Nazim12 remind me again which is the best scrapers to use in matrix for movies & tv shows 
Is it the new tmdb python scraper for matrix to fetch all the lovely eye candy ratings ?  Or was it the UMS  ( UMS definitely has the ratings scraping setting ) but does it work for TV Shows or not ?
Also Which scraper is the fastest.
I have local nfo's for EVERYTHING in my library ,Movies, TV Shows, My own Home family Video's .
kodi is supposed to scrape form local nfo's but the last TV Show scan took a long time like Hours to finish (using tmdb TV scraper for TV shows)
Please let me know as I want to do it right the first (& ONLY ) time Plz !
a Huge Thankx In advance Guys !
(2021-05-13, 21:50)shaktoo Wrote: @AchillesPunks  & @nazim12 :
Hi finally installed Matrix  and now setting the Matrix skin & everything from fresh.
Could AchillesPunk or Nazim12 remind me again which is the best scrapers to use in matrix for movies & tv shows 
Is it the new tmdb python scraper for matrix to fetch all the lovely eye candy ratings ?  Or was it the UMS  ( UMS definitely has the ratings scraping setting ) but does it work for TV Shows or not ?
Also Which scraper is the fastest.
I have local nfo's for EVERYTHING in my library ,Movies, TV Shows, My own Home family Video's .
kodi is supposed to scrape form local nfo's but the last TV Show scan took a long time like Hours to finish (using tmdb TV scraper for TV shows)
Please let me know as I want to do it right the first (& ONLY ) time Plz !
a Huge Thankx In advance Guys !
I use TMM and then use UMS for movies. Then I use Filebot to name my TV shows and after that get the metadata From the video from TMM. Then I scan into Kodi. I use python movie for TV shows. I don't always get ratings for TV show through the TVDB

Wait for @nazim12 to respond though.
Nice to see you back on buddy

Filebot rename TV
TMM scrap info
Media for TV shows
TVDB no rating
Titan Bingie Mod
Added Colored MPAA for TV Shows. Just turn on Enable US Icons on Details Row.... I will upload to Github tomorrow if @matke like thems..
ImageImageImage

Added Color MPAA for Media Views as well.
ImageImage
Titan Bingie Mod
  • 208(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0