• 209(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
(2021-05-14, 01:06)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-05-13, 21:50)shaktoo Wrote: @AchillesPunks  & @nazim12 :
Hi finally installed Matrix  and now setting the Matrix skin & everything from fresh.
Could AchillesPunk or Nazim12 remind me again which is the best scrapers to use in matrix for movies & tv shows 
Is it the new tmdb python scraper for matrix to fetch all the lovely eye candy ratings ?  Or was it the UMS  ( UMS definitely has the ratings scraping setting ) but does it work for TV Shows or not ?
Also Which scraper is the fastest.
I have local nfo's for EVERYTHING in my library ,Movies, TV Shows, My own Home family Video's .
kodi is supposed to scrape form local nfo's but the last TV Show scan took a long time like Hours to finish (using tmdb TV scraper for TV shows)
Please let me know as I want to do it right the first (& ONLY ) time Plz !
a Huge Thankx In advance Guys !
I use TMM and then use UMS for movies. Then I use Filebot to name my TV shows and after that get the metadata From the video from TMM. Then I scan into Kodi. I use python movie for TV shows. I don't always get ratings for TV show through the TVDB

Wait for @nazim12 to respond though.
Nice to see you back on buddy

Filebot rename TV
TMM scrap info
Media for TV shows
TVDB no rating

@shaktu :@ achiless

You have all sources, you want nfo, I recommend Media Companion PC,
Just add your all api keys in and scrape them, it will add all kind of Metadata (everything)
And its better for TV shows as well you might need tvdb paid api key for tvdb rating, imdb & tmdb will be added, and it will sort out TV shows episodes and fanart.

And if you don't have source just live streaming then it's way easy.
Just add all api keys (tmdb,fanart,omdb) in addon PENEN then add these api keys in bingie matadata module as well, now set widgets from that addon on home screen, it will show all kind of artwork courtesy PENEN (they have done the work for you)

I like second option instead your own media because own media always limited.

Edit : And if you have all nfo's then scrape kodi using nfo.
@AchillesPunks  & @nazim12  : Thanks Bro's for the answers. Smile
its good to be back  & hopefully will be able to sort out all issues.
On one hand I am already regretting updating to Matrix as there are issues already & let me mention the most Obvious one : MOVIE SET ARTWORK !!!! before I could the Movie Set artwork Automator which would update all my artwork from a  separate folder etc etc which Matrix is supposed to do but doesn't. 
Otherwise I accidentally deleted my MYSQL data which synchronises across my various Media Players  So Had to rebuild data anyways.
What I realize is that I am WAY TOO INVESTED with Ember media Manager and my flirtations with tmm & MC were disastrous.
So I have scraped my Movie library with UMS ( All Local & with Netflix & Prime Addon created STRM content as well )
I have rescraped my TV Show library ( again with Prime + Netflix generated STRMS & Local content ) using the new Matrix python tmdb scraper
Somehow there seems to be some errors  from the skin helper widgets script & I will be redoing the whole Bingie Mod setup from scratch again
I will continue to hold for Ember to add some of the other ratings meanwhile.
(2021-05-14, 12:08)nazim12 Wrote:
(2021-05-14, 01:06)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-05-13, 21:50)shaktoo Wrote: @AchillesPunks  & @nazim12 :
Hi finally installed Matrix  and now setting the Matrix skin & everything from fresh.
Could AchillesPunk or Nazim12 remind me again which is the best scrapers to use in matrix for movies & tv shows 
Is it the new tmdb python scraper for matrix to fetch all the lovely eye candy ratings ?  Or was it the UMS  ( UMS definitely has the ratings scraping setting ) but does it work for TV Shows or not ?
Also Which scraper is the fastest.
I have local nfo's for EVERYTHING in my library ,Movies, TV Shows, My own Home family Video's .
kodi is supposed to scrape form local nfo's but the last TV Show scan took a long time like Hours to finish (using tmdb TV scraper for TV shows)
Please let me know as I want to do it right the first (& ONLY ) time Plz !
a Huge Thankx In advance Guys !
I use TMM and then use UMS for movies. Then I use Filebot to name my TV shows and after that get the metadata From the video from TMM. Then I scan into Kodi. I use python movie for TV shows. I don't always get ratings for TV show through the TVDB

Wait for @nazim12 to respond though.
Nice to see you back on buddy

Filebot rename TV
TMM scrap info
Media for TV shows
TVDB no rating

@shaktu :@ achiless

You have all sources, you want nfo, I recommend Media Companion PC,
Just add your all api keys in and scrape them, it will add all kind of Metadata (everything)
And its better for TV shows as well you might need tvdb paid api key for tvdb rating, imdb & tmdb will be added, and it will sort out TV shows episodes and fanart.

And if you don't have source just live streaming then it's way easy.
Just add all api keys (tmdb,fanart,omdb) in addon PENEN then add these api keys in bingie matadata module as well, now set widgets from that addon on home screen, it will show all kind of artwork courtesy PENEN (they have done the work for you)

I like second option instead your own media because own media always limited.

Edit : And if you have all nfo's then scrape kodi using nfo.
I prefer TMM with all the new updates for HDR, and trailer, and all the scrapers it provides now. I have all api entered into UMC and skin Metadata. I just sometimes don't get the TVDB ratings.. Just comes up with zero. What is kind of weird is it only happens on the really new tv show.... The ones that are in 2021 all my media is in local HDDs, no streams.

ImageImage

ImageImage
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-05-14, 12:44)shaktoo Wrote: @AchillesPunks  & @nazim12  : Thanks Bro's for the answers. Smile
its good to be back  & hopefully will be able to sort out all issues.
On one hand I am already regretting updating to Matrix as there are issues already & let me mention the most Obvious one : MOVIE SET ARTWORK !!!! before I could the Movie Set artwork Automator which would update all my artwork from a  separate folder etc etc which Matrix is supposed to do but doesn't. 
Otherwise I accidentally deleted my MYSQL data which synchronises across my various Media Players  So Had to rebuild data anyways.
What I realize is that I am WAY TOO INVESTED with Ember media Manager and my flirtations with tmm & MC were disastrous.
So I have scraped my Movie library with UMS ( All Local & with Netflix & Prime Addon created STRM content as well )
I have rescraped my TV Show library ( again with Prime + Netflix generated STRMS & Local content ) using the new Matrix python tmdb scraper
Somehow there seems to be some errors  from the skin helper widgets script & I will be redoing the whole Bingie Mod setup from scratch again
I will continue to hold for Ember to add some of the other ratings meanwhile.
You shouldn't have any errors if you do a clean install of Kodi and the skin... Don't backup anything.
Titan Bingie Mod
This skin is an amazing masterpiece--thanks to @AchillesPunks  and others who worked on this!

I am trying to figure out the exact process of getting AutoWidget going with this skin.  There is a video on Youtube, by "Blue" showing how to setup AutoWidget with the AuraMod skin.  I have followed the steps, and gotten AutoWidget working with THAT skin (the process with that skin is fairly intuitive).  But, I prefer this skin "Titan Bingie Mod.".  So I am trying to figure out how to accomplish the same setup on this skin.  I have the AutoWidget Groups setup.  But I can't figure out the steps to get them integrated with this skin.  I have made several attempts and end up getting the blank homescreen.  There are some "dots" in this process I am not connecting properly.

If anyone has a working AutoWidget setup with this skin, I would appreciate you sharing a step-by-step of the final/last steps of completing the setup.  Thanks in advance!
(2021-05-14, 17:45)Sea Wolfe Wrote: This skin is an amazing masterpiece--thanks to @AchillesPunks  and others who worked on this!

I am trying to figure out the exact process of getting AutoWidget going with this skin.  There is a video on Youtube, by "Blue" showing how to setup AutoWidget with the AuraMod skin.  I have followed the steps, and gotten AutoWidget working with THAT skin (the process with that skin is fairly intuitive).  But, I prefer this skin "Titan Bingie Mod.".  So I am trying to figure out how to accomplish the same setup on this skin.  I have the AutoWidget Groups setup.  But I can't figure out the steps to get them integrated with this skin.  I have made several attempts and end up getting the blank homescreen.  There are some "dots" in this process I am not connecting properly.

If anyone has a working AutoWidget setup with this skin, I would appreciate you sharing a step-by-step of the final/last steps of completing the setup.  Thanks in advance!
I wish I could help you with this but I have never used auto widgets.

What exactly do they do?
Titan Bingie Mod
Hi, I don't know if it's the right place to post my issue, so tell me if I'm wrong.
I'm quite new on Kodi and on Titan Bingie Mod so I learn a lot everyday. I've successfully installed Titan on Kodi Matrix ans I'm trying to configure everything like in both videos : video 1 and video 2.
But I still have 3 problems.First I have an error when I select in the widget settings "default widgets" : ExtendedInfo Script Error
The second one is that I don't know how to add the fanarts in the movie genres. I saw that you have to install the Bingie Movie Genre Icons. So I installed it and I have in my addons folder the folder: resource.images.moviegenreicons.bingie. But then in "Select Movie Genre Fanart" I don't know what to select, I can't find "Movie Genre Icons - Bingie". I only have "Custom Path" or "Random Fanart from movie with genre" from Skin Helper Service.
Finally, the third and most problematic problem is that when I select a movie to display its information, I have nothing displayed except the Title and the background image. I have no buttons (play etc...).

Otherwise I just wanted to thank you for your work, it's amazing! Thank you for your help
(2021-05-14, 21:05)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-05-14, 17:45)Sea Wolfe Wrote: This skin is an amazing masterpiece--thanks to @AchillesPunks  and others who worked on this!

What exactly do they do?

Thanks for the offer!  I actually figured it out...and it is actually easier with this skin than with AuraMod!
So the AutoWidget allows you to link a bunch of paths, say to Trakt lists or TMDB genres etc., and can cycle through different lists, and auto refresh--that way you always see fresh content on the Homescreen (since it's not static).

Anyway, once you create the AutoWidget groups, you only have to point one single action with this skin (like from the Home Hub) to the AutoWidget Groups, and from there AutoWidget takes over, does it's magic and does the rest--pretty amazing!  (I think with AuraMod you have to link to the groups separately--each group as a widget).

The part I was struggling with, and still am to a certain extent is:  It seems this skin requires certain Widgets to remain.  When I try to delete all the 8 Widgets, under the Home Hub, that come with the skin by default, then I end up with the blank homescreen.  So it seems like certain of those preloaded widgets have to remain?  I guess they can be edited and point somewhere else, but not deleted completely? 

I am brand new to this skin, and coming back to Kodi after many years, so it's been a steep learning curve getting up to speed.  I would be happy to help anyone else figure out this particular issue...because I literally spent days trying to figure this out...and I couldn't find any good walkthrough for this setup anywhere...
(2021-05-14, 21:57)Sea Wolfe Wrote:
(2021-05-14, 21:05)AchillesPunks Wrote:

What exactly do they do?

Thanks for the offer!  I actually figured it out...and it is actually easier with this skin than with AuraMod!
So the AutoWidget allows you to link a bunch of paths, say to Trakt lists or TMDB genres etc., and can cycle through different lists, and auto refresh--that way you always see fresh content on the Homescreen (since it's not static).

Anyway, once you create the AutoWidget groups, you only have to point one single action with this skin (like from the Home Hub) to the AutoWidget Groups, and from there AutoWidget takes over, does it's magic and does the rest--pretty amazing!  (I think with AuraMod you have to link to the groups separately--each group as a widget).

The part I was struggling with, and still am to a certain extent is:  It seems this skin requires certain Widgets to remain.  When I try to delete all the 8 Widgets, under the Home Hub, that come with the skin by default, then I end up with the blank homescreen.  So it seems like certain of those preloaded widgets have to remain?  I guess they can be edited and point somewhere else, but not deleted completely? 

I am brand new to this skin, and coming back to Kodi after many years, so it's been a steep learning curve getting up to speed.  I would be happy to help anyone else figure out this particular issue...because I literally spent days trying to figure this out...and I couldn't find any good walkthrough for this setup anywhere...
It's kinda like setting the spotlight widget to random or another that rotates. Everytime you enter the home screen it's a different movie. I'm glad you figured it out.
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-05-14, 23:52)AchillesPunks Wrote: It's kinda like setting the spotlight widget to random or another that rotates. Everytime you enter the home screen it's a different movie. I'm glad you figured it out.
Well partially figured it out.  I'm still struggling to figure out how to remove the 8 default Widgets in the Home Hub.  Since I'm using AutoWidget to populate the Homescreen, I don't really need these default widgets.  Any attempts to remove them results in a blank Homescreen that's locked (not able to navigate).  Like I said, I am new the the skin.  So there might be somethings long-time users might be familiar with that I am not.  

Also I am struggling with the "Lock Widget in Hubs" feature.  In the Leia version (which I tried), this shows as "green" when it is locked.  In the Matrix version of the skin, I don't see the green color--is this a change, or am I doing something wrong?

This skin is fantastic.  But because of the number of configuration options, it's daunting to get a handle on all of it...sorry if my questions are too basic!
(2021-05-15, 00:19)Sea Wolfe Wrote:
(2021-05-14, 23:52)AchillesPunks Wrote: It's kinda like setting the spotlight widget to random or another that rotates. Everytime you enter the home screen it's a different movie. I'm glad you figured it out.
Well partially figured it out.  I'm still struggling to figure out how to remove the 8 default Widgets in the Home Hub.  Since I'm using AutoWidget to populate the Homescreen, I don't really need these default widgets.  Any attempts to remove them results in a blank Homescreen that's locked (not able to navigate).  Like I said, I am new the the skin.  So there might be somethings long-time users might be familiar with that I am not.  

Also I am struggling with the "Lock Widget in Hubs" feature.  In the Leia version (which I tried), this shows as "green" when it is locked.  In the Matrix version of the skin, I don't see the green color--is this a change, or am I doing something wrong?

This skin is fantastic.  But because of the number of configuration options, it's daunting to get a handle on all of it...sorry if my questions are too basic!
For some reason my color settings are not sticking in Matrix.... Just change the color to Green. Look at the pictures below.

ImageImage
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-05-15, 00:37)AchillesPunks Wrote: For some reason my color settings are not sticking in Matrix.... Just change the color to Green. Look at the pictures below.

Thank you!  I actually did figure this out!  I also needed to install the Color Picker Addon (I guess it's optional) to change the color.

I also figured out my other "problem"--once I repointed all the preloaded widgets to my AutoWidgets groups, all is well---no more blank screen.

Prior to this, I was trying to do it in two steps (first delete the widgets (in settings), go to Homescreen and then back to settings--this does not work).  

I had to unlock the hubs, and make the widget changes on the Homescreen itself, then everything works fine.

Thanks again for all your help.

Maybe someone else will see my "mistakes" and it will help them!
Maybe someone else will see my "mistakes" and it will help them!
[/quote]
Always help by replying to anyone with answers to there questions.
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-05-15, 03:26)AchillesPunks Wrote: Maybe someone else will see my "mistakes" and it will help them!
Always help by replying to anyone with answers to there questions.
[/quote]

Please black screen after installation how to deal with that'sHuh
(2021-05-15, 12:40)mirecko2 Wrote: Please black screen after installation how to deal with that'sHuh

It’s related to your local library being blank (empty).
If you don’t have an existing local library to add BEFORE installing the skin, there are some “dummy” library’s like this one you can add quickly to get setup:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/llciqryeqqk4t7...ibrary.zip

I got that from a Kodi Wiki page (Ned’s Test Video library). You can google it for yourself, so you see it’s not some rando/malware file.

So add some/any content to your local library before adding/applying the skin, and you should be able to see that content instead of the blank screen after installation.
  • 209(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0