• 210(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
(2021-05-15, 12:53)Sea Wolfe Wrote:
(2021-05-15, 12:40)mirecko2 Wrote: Please black screen after installation how to deal with that'sHuh

It’s related to your local library being blank (empty).
If you don’t have an existing local library to add BEFORE installing the skin, there are some “dummy” library’s like this one you can add quickly to get setup:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/llciqryeqqk4t7...ibrary.zip

I got that from a Kodi Wiki page (Ned’s Test Video library). You can google it for yourself, so you see it’s not some rando/malware file.

So add some/any content to your local library before adding/applying the skin, and you should be able to see that content instead of the blank screen after installation.

I had make restore of my library before...so maybe it takes longer.

Now solved.

Is there any way how to group TV shows items in recently watched and New added? I have there several items of same TV show....thanka
I forgot to add the code for Rated N/A to the Home Screen... I will upload with the fix shortly.
Titan Bingie Mod
Hi all,

couple of where do I find questions.

Using Leia since it appeared, movie /tv media is scrapped using TMM (adding local trailers, actor info etc.) - with a fresh install I installed Bingie and I'm in process of adding my media.

Do the standard Kodi defaults still work with this mod?

Sort Order, save settings for all if I alter video, subtitle settings etc. and using local saved trailers (switched off any reference to Youtube) - could someone point me to the option(s) I need to enable.

Thanks in advance
(2021-05-15, 22:47)fsurfer Wrote: Sort Order, save settings for all if I alter video, subtitle settings etc. and using local saved trailers (switched off any reference to Youtube) - could someone point me to the option(s) I need to enable.

Thanks in advance
#1. Sort or can be configured inside configure shortcuts.

#2. Subtitles are configured in the OSD while the movie or show is playing. Or through Kodi Settings.

#3. Those are standard features for playing trailers. If they are local they will auto play the local trailer.
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-05-15, 23:09)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-05-15, 22:47)fsurfer Wrote: Hi all,

Using Leia since it appeared, movie /tv media is scrapped using TMM (adding local trailers, actor info etc.) - with a fresh install I installed Bingie and I'm in process of adding my media.

Sort Order, save settings for all if I alter video, subtitle settings etc. and using local saved trailers (switched off any reference to Youtube) - could someone point me to the option(s) I need to enable.

Thanks in advance
#1. Sort or can be configured

#2. Subtitles are configured in the OSD while the movie or show is playing. Or through Kodi Settings.

#3. Those are standard features for playing trailers. If they are local they will auto play the local trailer.

Thanks for confirming, now I have to get used to using Kodi without a mouse.

This mod is amazing so many features
(2021-05-15, 23:14)fsurfer Wrote:
(2021-05-15, 23:09)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-05-15, 22:47)fsurfer Wrote: Hi all,

Thanks in advance
#1. Sort or can be configured

Thanks for confirming, now I have to get used to using Kodi without a mouse.

This mod is amazing so many features
I can take screenshots later I'm watching a movie right now.
Titan Bingie Mod
For Subtitles through Kodi Settings
ImageImage

For Subtitles through OSD Movie or Show Playing
ImageImage

For Sort Order through the Bingie Mod
ImageImageImageImage

To show only local trailer and make sure they are working just Pause while the trailer is playing.
ImageImage
Titan Bingie Mod
Couple of things I wonder if these could be implemented in the next update.

Would it be possible to add a toggle so that when the spotlight detects a trailer to automatically run, this setting allows the home screen spotlight to run totally full screen and when its finished reverts back to the normal spotlight and widgets. Then with a second toggle this would control the time delay for the next spotlight trailer to run say upto 60 seconds?
https://drive.google.com/file/d/13g9VgE8...p=drivesdk

Also is there away that I am missing or could this be implemented the side menu be adjusted to set the black level so the area in the pic can be totally blacked out to the first widget. When the home screen is focused on the widgets and not the spotlight?
https://drive.google.com/file/d/13dQFn5G...p=drivesdk
(2021-05-16, 07:26)DROIDshield Wrote: Couple of things I wonder if these could be implemented in the next update.

Would it be possible to add a toggle so that when the spotlight detects a trailer to automatically run, this setting allows the home screen spotlight to run totally full screen and when its finished reverts back to the normal spotlight and widgets. Then with a second toggle this would control the time delay for the next spotlight trailer to run say upto 60 seconds?

Also is there away that I am missing or could this be implemented the side menu be adjusted to set the black level so the area in the pic can be totally blacked out to the first widget. When the home screen is focused on the widgets and not the spotlight?
To answer the second question no. It needs to be transparent other wise it looks like a black line on the left
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-05-16, 08:55)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-05-16, 07:26)DROIDshield Wrote: Couple of things I wonder if these could be implemented in the next update.

To answer the second question no. It needs to be transparent other wise it looks like a black line on the left

Ok I get you on the second question and looking at the original NF I can see its pretty much the same just a bit darker when its on the widgets home page.

So what say you on the first question. My reason for it is on the shield with only 3 gigs of ram the spotlight become choppy and gets out of sync but as soon as I press the back button to allow the spotlight to play full screen it runs clean and when it finishes it reverts to its original position. So any chance of this happening?
Hi,

Recently started using this skin and love it. One of the widgets I have is a list of genres pulled down from tmdbhelper. Unfortunately, these icons are the generic green ones provided by tmdbh. What's the best way to get these represented with a different icon. I have seen different skins doing this well (I think aeon nox does it) but would like to use genre icons in TBM.

Im not averse to having a go at skin modification as im a dev of 20 years, but having not modded skins before, just wondered if someone could point me in the right direction.

Cheers

Mark
(2021-05-16, 10:31)DROIDshield Wrote:
(2021-05-16, 08:55)AchillesPunks Wrote:

Ok I get you on the second question and looking at the original NF I can see its pretty much the same just a bit darker when its on the widgets home page.

So what say you on the first question. My reason for it is on the shield with only 3 gigs of ram the spotlight become choppy and gets out of sync but as soon as I press the back button to allow the spotlight to play full screen it runs clean and when it finishes it reverts to its original position. So any chance of this happening?
I would have to look. Just remember the skin is built around PC
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-05-16, 10:43)ranzwocket Wrote: Hi,

Recently started using this skin and love it. One of the widgets I have is a list of genres pulled down from tmdbhelper. Unfortunately, these icons are the generic green ones provided by tmdbh. What's the best way to get these represented with a different icon. I have seen different skins doing this well (I think aeon nox does it) but would like to use genre icons in TBM.

Im not averse to having a go at skin modification as im a dev of 20 years, but having not modded skins before, just wondered if someone could point me in the right direction.

Cheers

Mark
I'm not sure if this is what you are talking about but you can go to configure shortcuts then click widgets and where you have tmdb you will see set icon.
ImageImage
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-05-16, 11:15)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-05-16, 10:43)ranzwocket Wrote: Hi,

Cheers

Mark
I'm not sure if this is what you are talking about but you can go to configure shortcuts then click widgets and where you have tmdb you will see set icon.
ImageImage
HI

No, not exactly. When you add a widget that points to the tmdb genres top level item, you get a widget with one poster for each of the available genres. Each has an identical icon (although has a different label such as "Action" or "Family"). I'd like to be able to change the icon for each of the genres that get displayed.
@AchillesPunks  If you made any changes in Bingie Mod just make sure it should update with new number like 2.0.1 etc 
so that we know its the latest one and we shouldn't update the skin manually because now we have repository which must update skin changes on auto basis .
  • 210(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0