• 213(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
Don't calling me pedantic too,but there is any solution to populate empty weather landscapes in weather widget ?
Thanks in advance.
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3035124
(2021-05-18, 13:11)Newsky4 Wrote: Hey, you can also use Auto Widgets in the sub menu. Just add the groups and name them for example, " Original Shows" then go to networks and create a group in AW and add, Netflix, Hulu, Amazon, HBO......and more then merge then so when you click on it it will give you all together then change the view to the Bingie Main Poster view and golden...This way you can have so many more items and not slow down the skin. Remember the more widgets you have loading the slower it will be.
But with AW I'm able to just have 3 widgets loading in the home screen then all others are under sub-menu and load them when you need them. Brilliant...

That's a brilliant idea...I will test that and see how it goes!
(BTW, there was an error in my post that you quoted...in the way I was explaining how to link AutoWidget to this skin...at the time, I had the wrong understanding of how it works.  There's been a lot of trial and error.  But I finally have a proper handle on how all of this works).  I would be happy to answer any questions regarding AutoWidget and this skin (it took me quite some time to figure it all out..lol).
(2021-05-18, 13:34)Sea Wolfe Wrote:
(2021-05-18, 13:11)Newsky4 Wrote: Hey, you can also use Auto Widgets in the sub menu. Just add the groups and name them for example, " Original Shows" then go to networks and create a group in AW and add, Netflix, Hulu, Amazon, HBO......and more then merge then so when you click on it it will give you all together then change the view to the Bingie Main Poster view and golden...This way you can have so many more items and not slow down the skin. Remember the more widgets you have loading the slower it will be.
But with AW I'm able to just have 3 widgets loading in the home screen then all others are under sub-menu and load them when you need them. Brilliant...

That's a brilliant idea...I will test that and see how it goes!
(BTW, there was an error in my post that you quoted...in the way I was explaining how to link AutoWidget to this skin...at the time, I had the wrong understanding of how it works.  There's been a lot of trial and error.  But I finally have a proper handle on how all of this works).  I would be happy to answer any questions regarding AutoWidget and this skin (it took me quite some time to figure it all out..lol).

Also go into your preferred addon and change the page limit to the highest number, that way you get more results per path and remember to always use the (Merge) option...
Hi AchillesPunks

I have been using your skin since day one and love it.  However, over the last few days I have ran into issue with UK logos appearing.  My UK ratings are saved in nfo files as GB:** so I followed instructions below to have the logos appear

for changing Country need to rename-replace UK: in to GB: in two .xml
IncludesMediaFlags.xml
IncludesBingie.xml

Everything was working fine then I believe a few days ago there were updates to some of the skin helper service programs which I am not sure if they have broken something.

Is there anything I can do to fix problem?  Is there anything you need from me to troubleshoot?
(2021-05-18, 15:15)geowill76 Wrote: Hi AchillesPunks

I have been using your skin since day one and love it.  However, over the last few days I have ran into issue with UK logos appearing.  My UK ratings are saved in nfo files as GB:** so I followed instructions below to have the logos appear

for changing Country need to rename-replace UK: in to GB: in two .xml
IncludesMediaFlags.xml
IncludesBingie.xml

Everything was working fine then I believe a few days ago there were updates to some of the skin helper service programs which I am not sure if they have broken something.

Is there anything I can do to fix problem?  Is there anything you need from me to troubleshoot?
I'm actually working on the MPAA ratings right now. I have one more night of work and I can look at this tomorrow if I'm not too tired.
I will need more information from you though. I assume GB is Great Britain. Your MPAA are not the same as UK?
Titan Bingie Mod
HI AchilesPunk

Thanks for looking into this for me.  GB is same as UK so the MPAA are the same.  I am using Emby Server as the back end to store all my movies and pull in metadata.  It tags the MPAA as GB (Great Britain) instead of UK (United Kingdom), however they are both the same.

Also, on a side note, on some of my displays/view I use Bingie Main Portrait Mode.  I noticed that when it displays the audio codec it only shows the movie as 7.1, but if i switch to Bingie Main Landscape Mode for the display/view it shows 7.1 plus DOLBY.
I'm pretty sure the red lines are indicating where widgets are. Everywhere a red one appears, widgets are configured. Where there is no red line I have no widgets. But that wasn't a manual edit, homie. I don't know how to do this. I'm telling you. I've installed using official repo. I wouldn't know how to add the little red lines and honestly they aren't important. Don't know how they got there and why you're accusing me of manually putting them there when I couldn't do that to save my life lol. You sure it ain't some kind of forgot about setting? Seems funny to me where red lines are there are also widgets.
Perhaps the red lines appear when you have Titan BINGIE and Titan BINGIE MOD because I notice red lines under the blade in Titan BINGIE also. Will do a fresh install of Kodi tonight, wiping AppData folder and only I will only install BINGIE MOD. I will at least see if I can get the red lines to go away for you.

Nevertheless. It's still the best skin out there. Phenomenal work. I'm sure you guys are ready to pull your hair out at times.
(2021-05-18, 18:13)Littleceezer Wrote: Perhaps the red lines appear when you have Titan BINGIE and Titan BINGIE MOD because I notice red lines under the blade in Titan BINGIE also. Will do a fresh install of Kodi tonight, wiping AppData folder and only I will only install BINGIE MOD. I will at least see if I can get the red lines to go away for you.

Nevertheless. It's still the best skin out there. Phenomenal work. I'm sure you guys are ready to pull your hair out at times.
The red lines indicate which Hub you are currently on. They have nothing to do with the widget that are configured.
Titan Bingie Mod
Well they are only showing up under where widgets are is what I'm saying. So I should only have one indicating which hub I am currently on. Okay, so it's a bug. A bug that doesn't even bother me. I could take the red lines or leave them. Seeing episode info on homescreen would be nice instead of "NEXT EPISODE IN" I mean what is that?
(2021-05-17, 10:30)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-05-17, 10:26)thibaudbrg Wrote:
(2021-05-17, 00:55)AchillesPunks Wrote: I think it's inside the IncludesBingieHome.xml.
There is a button to turn it off in skin settings.
Thanks for your answer, I found these lines in IncludesHomeBingie.xml.
I guess the netflix logo on the bottom right all the time displayed is from the textures "netflix_logo.png" or "netflix_diffuse.png" 
But the problem is that I don't have those png's exist anywhere in my folders. I was thinking of replacing these images with the image I want to put instead, but since I can't even find the png....
Yes those images are inside the texture.xbt inside the home folder.
You can just decompile the xbt and recompile it
Thanks, this is exactly what I was looking for.
I have two other small questions that I can't find.

When I'm playing a movie and I pause it, I don't have the buttons at the top left "play", "subtitles" etc... However, in the OSD settings, everything seems to be activated so that it is displayed. I tried to disable/enable everything but without success.

My other question is one that I have seen many times on the forum but I have not found a very clear answer. I don't know how to configure my home menu widgets to have the movie genres but with the images.I have activated the "categories" label and I have the genres but without the covers.
I saw in the forum that I have to go to "Default Widgets" -> "Skin Helper Services Widgets" -> "Movies" -> "Genres" but when I click on "Skin Helper Services Widgets" I get the error: "Extended Info Script Error".
ImageImage
I still imagine that the correct solution comes from the "categories" widget rather than the "Genres" widget in "Skin Helper Services Widgets"?
I saw that the solution may have come from "Select Movie Genre Fanart" and I had to select "Movie Genre Icons - BINGIE" in "General skin settings".  I have installed the resource but I don't know how to select it, I don't have an application to select, only a "resource" folder.

Thanks for your help !
(2021-05-19, 00:28)thibaudbrg Wrote:
(2021-05-17, 10:30)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-05-17, 10:26)thibaudbrg Wrote: Thanks for your answer, I found these lines in IncludesHomeBingie.xml.
I guess the netflix logo on the bottom right all the time displayed is from the textures "netflix_logo.png" or "netflix_diffuse.png" 
But the problem is that I don't have those png's exist anywhere in my folders. I was thinking of replacing these images with the image I want to put instead, but since I can't even find the png....
Yes those images are inside the texture.xbt inside the home folder.
You can just decompile the xbt and recompile it
Thanks, this is exactly what I was looking for.
I have two other small questions that I can't find.

When I'm playing a movie and I pause it, I don't have the buttons at the top left "play", "subtitles" etc... However, in the OSD settings, everything seems to be activated so that it is displayed. I tried to disable/enable everything but without success.

My other question is one that I have seen many times on the forum but I have not found a very clear answer. I don't know how to configure my home menu widgets to have the movie genres but with the images.I have activated the "categories" label and I have the genres but without the covers.
I saw in the forum that I have to go to "Default Widgets" -> "Skin Helper Services Widgets" -> "Movies" -> "Genres" but when I click on "Skin Helper Services Widgets" I get the error: "Extended Info Script Error".
ImageImage
I still imagine that the correct solution comes from the "categories" widget rather than the "Genres" widget in "Skin Helper Services Widgets"?
I saw that the solution may have come from "Select Movie Genre Fanart" and I had to select "Movie Genre Icons - BINGIE" in "General skin settings".  I have installed the resource but I don't know how to select it, I don't have an application to select, only a "resource" folder.

Thanks for your help !
Categories widget is the correct method but it is currently not working correctly. Send me a screenshot of the top left for osd. You won't have a play button but should have the other buttons.
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-05-18, 18:13)Littleceezer Wrote: Perhaps the red lines appear when you have Titan BINGIE and Titan BINGIE MOD because I notice red lines under the blade in Titan BINGIE also. Will do a fresh install of Kodi tonight, wiping AppData folder and only I will only install BINGIE MOD. I will at least see if I can get the red lines to go away for you.

I assume you are using addon's for the next episode and not local media? The skin will only work with local media.
Titan Bingie Mod
No. Using local media. I don't use video add ons for streaming or anything. Everything is local.

I create smart playlist to scrape for local episodes. Smart playlist works fine. Just on Bingie MOD it shows NEXT EPISODE IN. It does this on a fresh install with no kind of add ons. Again, using local media. Local paths. Playlist generated using Smart Playlist option. Playlist works fine.

Meh...I'll just make due some how.
Red lines are gone but the problem is still there. No info.

Widgets are up to date. The red lines are gone. But yeah, I'm using local pathed media. I'd like to have some playlists on the home menu.
  • 213(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0