• 216(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
(2021-05-20, 07:34)fsurfer Wrote:
(2021-05-20, 00:27)shaktoo Wrote:
(2021-05-19, 22:13)fsurfer Wrote: I am mapped to: G:\Kodi\portable_data\ does not mention C:\users and I have ERROR: Skin Helper Widgets --> Exception in main ! --> Incorrect widget action or type called

Will wait for AchillesPunks
Thanks for correcting pavijan. 
Fsurfer , the path I mentioned was just an example.  The error you are experiencing isnt due to any error in the skin itself.
If you are on a portable install then just locate the user_data & addons and delete the skin helper widgets & old settings.
I am trying to help you out. if you dont feel comfortable then  thats alright.
good luck.

I have been using Kodi for a few years and without this Mod works perfectly well. So for you to say "The error you are experiencing isnt due to any error in the skin itself." just confuses the matter.
The error is skin helper. Any skin that uses it will have the error. The default skin doesn't use skin helper service. Unfortunately this skin uses skin helper and still has bugs due to Kodi Matrix
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-01-24, 23:37)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-01-24, 21:10)T94afc Wrote: am I missing something? cannot seem to find 'show all widgets (detach from main menu focus) I liked the ability to be able to scroll through all my widgets on the Home Screen without having to go into each section individually, just seemed smoother and less hassle 
it used to be under homescreen layout > widgets
It's under home options.

Hi folks, I can't seem to find this option at all.
I liked being able to separate my widgets in to groups, and not show (and therefore load) all of them at once on the main screen.
Has it been removed?
(2021-05-20, 07:41)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-05-20, 07:34)fsurfer Wrote:
(2021-05-20, 00:27)shaktoo Wrote: Thanks for correcting pavijan. 
Fsurfer , the path I mentioned was just an example.  The error you are experiencing isnt due to any error in the skin itself.
If you are on a portable install then just locate the user_data & addons and delete the skin helper widgets & old settings.
I am trying to help you out. if you dont feel comfortable then  thats alright.
good luck.

I have been using Kodi for a few years and without this Mod works perfectly well. So for you to say "The error you are experiencing isnt due to any error in the skin itself." just confuses the matter.
The error is skin helper. Any skin that uses it will have the error. The default skin doesn't use skin helper service. Unfortunately this skin uses skin helper and still has bugs due to Kodi Matrix

Hi, I am using Leia have not upgraded to Matrix

I like the style not too bothered with the new frills in home, which is easily bypassed and will use using Kodi core features.
(2021-04-30, 20:35)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-04-30, 20:10)Timmyrocks26 Wrote:
(2021-04-30, 19:59)beatmasterrs Wrote: Please check your settings.xml in userdata/addon_data/skin.titan.bingie.mod folder. Couldt you upload your settings.xml file to a free file hoster and post the link here? In some cases, the problem is with SHS. Then not all required settings are set.
Sure can, thanks for the help!
https://www.dropbox.com/s/kxwb1u7cuawxky...s.xml?dl=0

Some strings are not set. That causes the black screen issue. I could reproduce that with your settings.xml. If you like to test with a working xml, please use this one here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xZ02pau...sp=sharing

Note, that you have to close kodi, bevor you can replace the file, cause kodi will overwrite the file itself.

EDIT: this file works also fine for me: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rItwnQd...sp=sharing

Plz answer
How do I do this?
Someone know why I have those two weird icons over the Play button ? I can't find how to remove them.
(2021-05-20, 10:30)thibaudbrg Wrote: Someone know why I have those two weird icons over the Play button ? I can't find how to remove them.
Self explanatory - Home and back
(2021-05-20, 10:39)fsurfer Wrote:
(2021-05-20, 10:30)thibaudbrg Wrote: Someone know why I have those two weird icons over the Play button ? I can't find how to remove them.

Yes I understood their function, I wanted to know if we could remove them because in "Select Which Buttons to Show in Videoinfo" they do not appear
(2021-05-20, 10:45)thibaudbrg Wrote:

Yes I understood their function, I wanted to know if we could remove them because in "Select Which Buttons to Show in Videoinfo" they do not appear

They also appear (bottom-left) when you click more episodes

Core function, I just think Kodi is free - a bit of give and take is allowed
(2021-05-20, 10:49)fsurfer Wrote:
(2021-05-20, 10:39)fsurfer Wrote: Self explanatory - Home and back

Those are showing because you have to uncheck a option inside media settings/general
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-05-20, 03:23)AchillesPunks Wrote: Ok so I have remade the mpaa ratings. These are going to be the new ones.

ImageImageImageImage

Is there any way to remove them at all? I don't care about them as I'm not American and very adult. And can I get rid of the MPAA rating when movie starts?
(2021-05-20, 12:51)liviux Wrote:
(2021-05-20, 03:23)AchillesPunks Wrote: Ok so I have remade the mpaa ratings. These are going to be the new ones.

ImageImageImageImage

Is there any way to remove them at all? I don't care about them as I'm not American and very adult. And can I get rid of the MPAA rating when movie starts?
No thbMPAA is always there. You can switch to UK MPAA or US
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-05-20, 12:31)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-05-20, 10:49)fsurfer Wrote:
(2021-05-20, 10:45)thibaudbrg Wrote:  Yes I understood their function, I wanted to know if we could remove them because in "Select Which Buttons to Show in Videoinfo" they do not appear

Those are showing because you have to uncheck a option inside media settings/general

Now I am curious
what is happening here?
(2021-04-30, 20:35)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-04-30, 20:10)Timmyrocks26 Wrote:
(2021-04-30, 19:59)beatmasterrs Wrote: Please check your settings.xml in userdata/addon_data/skin.titan.bingie.mod folder. Couldt you upload your settings.xml file to a free file hoster and post the link here? In some cases, the problem is with SHS. Then not all required settings are set.
Sure can, thanks for the help!
https://www.dropbox.com/s/kxwb1u7cuawxky...s.xml?dl=0

Some strings are not set. That causes the black screen issue. I could reproduce that with your settings.xml. If you like to test with a working xml, please use this one here:

Note, that you have to close kodi, bevor you can replace the file, cause kodi will overwrite the file itself.

EDIT: this file works also fine for me: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rItwnQd...sp=sharing

Pls help pls
How can i set bingie mod on apple tv4
Plz answer
(2021-04-30, 23:50)Shinobi_Wan Wrote:
(2021-04-30, 22:20)Timmyrocks26 Wrote:
(2021-04-30, 20:35)beatmasterrs Wrote: Some strings are not set. That causes the black screen issue. I could reproduce that with your settings.xml. If you like to test with a working xml, please use this one here:

Super cool, thank you so much!!!
As an update, this worked and I was able to get this working just before you sent me this. 

Installing Titan Bingie Matrix on Kodi on AppleTV or MacOS had the same problem on both systems.  I installed it on a Firestick and it worked no problem. So I'm wondering if its maybe a bug with apple?  Not sure if that's useful or not, but again thank you!

So did you get yours working on the Apple TV 4 & by using @beatmasterrs  settings.xml? I'm planning on trying that method when I get home

Hi dear
Are U use Bingie mod on apple tv?
How can i set on apple tv ?
  • 216(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0