• 217(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
(2021-05-01, 01:31)Timmyrocks26 Wrote:
(2021-04-30, 23:50)Shinobi_Wan Wrote:
(2021-04-30, 22:20)Timmyrocks26 Wrote: Super cool, thank you so much!!!
As an update, this worked and I was able to get this working just before you sent me this. 

Installing Titan Bingie Matrix on Kodi on AppleTV or MacOS had the same problem on both systems.  I installed it on a Firestick and it worked no problem. So I'm wondering if its maybe a bug with apple?  Not sure if that's useful or not, but again thank you!

So did you get yours working on the Apple TV 4 & by using @beatmasterrs  settings.xml? I'm planning on trying that method when I get home

Yes!
I actually pulled the settings.XML off a firestick build. But then I tried @beatmasterrs and it worked perfect!
Hi dear
Pls answer me
How can i set bingie mod on apple tv4k ?
Plz answer plz
(2021-05-20, 13:28)Hooacer Wrote:
(2021-04-30, 20:35)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-04-30, 20:10)Timmyrocks26 Wrote: Sure can, thanks for the help!
https://www.dropbox.com/s/kxwb1u7cuawxky...s.xml?dl=0

Some strings are not set. That causes the black screen issue. I could reproduce that with your settings.xml. If you like to test with a working xml, please use this one here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xZ02pau...sp=sharing

Note, that you have to close kodi, bevor you can replace the file, cause kodi will overwrite the file itself.

EDIT: this file works also fine for me: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rItwnQd...sp=sharing

Pls help pls
How can i set bingie mod on apple tv4
Plz answer

I have no idea, sorry. Maybe @AchillesPunks or @matke could help Smile
(2021-05-20, 13:35)Hooacer Wrote:
(2021-05-01, 01:31)Timmyrocks26 Wrote:
(2021-04-30, 23:50)Shinobi_Wan Wrote: So did you get yours working on the Apple TV 4 & by using @beatmasterrs  settings.xml? I'm planning on trying that method when I get home

Yes!
I actually pulled the settings.XML off a firestick build. But then I tried @beatmasterrs and it worked perfect!
Hi dear
Pls answer me
How can i set bingie mod on apple tv4k ?
Plz answer plz
I have no idea how to on a apple TV. Someone with a apple might be of better help. I only use PC
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-05-20, 13:23)fsurfer Wrote:
(2021-05-20, 12:31)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-05-20, 10:49)fsurfer Wrote: They also appear (bottom-left) when you click more episodes
Those are showing because you have to uncheck a option inside media settings/general

Now I am curious
what is happening here?
I know you should uncheck show parent folder.
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-05-20, 13:37)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-04-30, 20:35)beatmasterrs Wrote: Some strings are not set. That causes the black screen issue. I could reproduce that with your settings.xml. If you like to test with a working xml, please use this one here:

Note, that you have to close kodi, bevor you can replace the file, cause kodi will overwrite the file itself.

EDIT: this file works also fine for me: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rItwnQd...sp=sharing

Pls help pls
Plz answer

Do you want the new official icons for movie ratings for your skin? I can also give you the new resolution icons me and @market made and our new MPAA as well.
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-04-30, 20:35)beatmasterrs Wrote: Some strings are not set. That causes the black screen issue. I could reproduce that with your settings.xml. If you like to test with a working xml, please use this one here:

Pls help pls
Plz answer

Thx for answering
You said your settings.xml solve problem
How can i add your settings.xml on my kodi in apple tvHuh
(2021-05-20, 13:55)Hooacer Wrote:
(2021-05-20, 13:28)Hooacer Wrote: Pls help pls
Plz answer

Thx for answering
You will have to go to Kodi wiki or Kodi forums and search for directories for apple tv. I'm sorry I don't know the file paths for apple. You can try a Google search as well.
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-05-20, 13:23)fsurfer Wrote:
(2021-05-20, 12:31)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-05-20, 10:49)fsurfer Wrote: They also appear (bottom-left) when you click more episodes
Those are showing because you have to uncheck a option inside media settings/general

Now I am curious
what is happening here?
Are you talking about the overlapping ratings?
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-05-20, 13:56)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-05-20, 13:55)Hooacer Wrote:
(2021-05-20, 13:37)beatmasterrs Wrote: I have no idea, sorry. Maybe @AchillesPunks or @matke could help Smile

Thx for answering
You will have to go to Kodi wiki or Kodi forums and search for directories for apple tv. I'm sorry I don't know the file paths for apple. You can try a Google search as well.

Pls help pls
Plz answer

I like that signature
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-05-20, 02:03)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-05-19, 23:49)DROIDshield Wrote: Ok is it only me here but I've not really noticed how long this has been happening but in spotlight when the trailer is playing, the next trailer name comes up on screen whilst the previous trailer is still playing way before it finishes?

Is there a way of adjusting this to only change when the trailer has come to an end?
Show a log please.. I can't reproduce the error. I have tried before and don't have issues. This is known issue for only some users.
I'll get a log up as soon as I get off work later on.🤘
(2021-05-20, 14:03)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-05-20, 13:28)Hooacer Wrote: Pls help pls
Plz answer

I like that signature

Thank you. Where can I see the new icons? Are they included in the latest version already?
(2021-05-20, 14:23)DROIDshield Wrote:
(2021-05-20, 02:03)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-05-19, 23:49)DROIDshield Wrote: Ok is it only me here but I've not really noticed how long this has been happening but in spotlight when the trailer is playing, the next trailer name comes up on screen whilst the previous trailer is still playing way before it finishes?

Is there a way of adjusting this to only change when the trailer has come to an end?
Show a log please.. I can't reproduce the error. I have tried before and don't have issues. This is known issue for only some users.
I'll get a log up as soon as I get off work later on.🤘
Sounds good. I'll look at it later on when I wake up. Stayed up all night hopefully I don't sleep the day away
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-05-20, 14:24)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-05-20, 14:03)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-05-20, 13:37)beatmasterrs Wrote: I have no idea, sorry. Maybe @AchillesPunks or @matke could help Smile
I like that signature

Thank you. Where can I see the new icons? Are they included in the latest version already?
Yes sir
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-05-20, 07:34)fsurfer Wrote:
(2021-05-20, 00:27)shaktoo Wrote:
(2021-05-19, 22:13)fsurfer Wrote: I am mapped to: G:\Kodi\portable_data\ does not mention C:\users and I have ERROR: Skin Helper Widgets --> Exception in main ! --> Incorrect widget action or type called

Will wait for AchillesPunks
Thanks for correcting pavijan. 
Fsurfer , the path I mentioned was just an example.  The error you are experiencing isnt due to any error in the skin itself.
If you are on a portable install then just locate the user_data & addons and delete the skin helper widgets & old settings.
I am trying to help you out. if you dont feel comfortable then  thats alright.
good luck.

I have been using Kodi for a few years and without this Mod works perfectly well. So for you to say "The error you are experiencing isnt due to any error in the skin itself." just confuses the matter.

I do not think I am installing the Mod correctly - let's focus on the 'How to's' first.

I have Kodi Leia with Estuary under Win 10 set as portable
Dude ! I have given you very simple advice & as AchillesPunks has also told you now this error is not due to the akin but likely due to some conflict during the install.
You tried to install the dependencies separately which is why maybe this error happened.
In any way whatever has happened , I am trying to give you a way forward as I personally have experienced this issue in past (and currently in Matrix  which is why I am using it  only as a test ).
Simply delete the skin helper and all the dependencies / repo / skin files including settings from addon_data ( wherever you have the portable directory), and the textures13.db, possibly gui.xml & addons27.db
I have already given the advice on using autoexec.py in Leia only to autoenable install from unknown sources & autoenable all addons ( the Loss of this function in Matrix is a HUGE STEP Backwards in my opinion)
reboot Kodi
reinstall the TBM Leia skin & it will automatically install all its dependencies including skin helper service.
hopefully this would solve all your issues.
  • 217(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0