• 218(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
(2021-05-20, 14:24)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-05-20, 14:03)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-05-20, 13:37)beatmasterrs Wrote: I have no idea, sorry. Maybe @AchillesPunks or @matke could help Smile
I like that signature

Thank you. Where can I see the new icons? Are they included in the latest version already?
The ratings on the Home are all the new official icons from each website. The MPAA and resolution icons we made
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-05-20, 14:27)shaktoo Wrote:
(2021-05-20, 07:34)fsurfer Wrote:
(2021-05-20, 00:27)shaktoo Wrote: Thanks for correcting pavijan. 
Fsurfer , the path I mentioned was just an example.  The error you are experiencing isnt due to any error in the skin itself.
If you are on a portable install then just locate the user_data & addons and delete the skin helper widgets & old settings.
I am trying to help you out. if you dont feel comfortable then  thats alright.
good luck.

I have been using Kodi for a few years and without this Mod works perfectly well. So for you to say "The error you are experiencing isnt due to any error in the skin itself." just confuses the matter.

I do not think I am installing the Mod correctly - let's focus on the 'How to's' first.

I have Kodi Leia with Estuary under Win 10 set as portable
Dude ! I have given you very simple advice & as AchillesPunks has also told you now this error is not due to the akin but likely due to some conflict during the install.
You tried to install the dependencies separately which is why maybe this error happened.
In any way whatever has happened , I am trying to give you a way forward as I personally have experienced this issue in past (and currently in Matrix  which is why I am using it  only as a test ).
Simply delete the skin helper and all the dependencies / repo / skin files including settings from addon_data ( wherever you have the portable directory), and the textures13.db, possibly gui.xml & addons27.db
I have already given the advice on using autoexec.py in Leia only to autoenable install from unknown sources & autoenable all addons ( the Loss of this function in Matrix is a HUGE STEP Backwards in my opinion)
reboot Kodi
reinstall the TBM Leia skin & it will automatically install all its dependencies including skin helper service.
hopefully this would solve all your issues.
This is what happens when someone is bored and decides to join the convo, I was happy to wait for an answer
(2021-05-20, 10:30)thibaudbrg Wrote: Someone know why I have those two weird icons over the Play button ? I can't find how to remove them.
Those are showing because you have to uncheck a option inside media settings/general.
Turn off show parent folder.
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-05-01, 01:31)Timmyrocks26 Wrote:
(2021-04-30, 23:50)Shinobi_Wan Wrote:
(2021-04-30, 22:20)Timmyrocks26 Wrote: Super cool, thank you so much!!!
As an update, this worked and I was able to get this working just before you sent me this. 

Installing Titan Bingie Matrix on Kodi on AppleTV or MacOS had the same problem on both systems.  I installed it on a Firestick and it worked no problem. So I'm wondering if its maybe a bug with apple?  Not sure if that's useful or not, but again thank you!

So did you get yours working on the Apple TV 4 & by using @beatmasterrs  settings.xml? I'm planning on trying that method when I get home

Yes!
I actually pulled the settings.XML off a firestick build. But then I tried @beatmasterrs and it worked perfect!

Pls help
How fix this problem
How add settings.xml to apple tv
Plz answer thx
(2021-05-20, 15:19)Hooacer Wrote:
(2021-04-30, 23:50)Shinobi_Wan Wrote: So did you get yours working on the Apple TV 4 & by using @beatmasterrs  settings.xml? I'm planning on trying that method when I get home

Yes!
I actually pulled the settings.XML off a firestick build. But then I tried @beatmasterrs and it worked perfect!

Pls help
How fix this problem
Plz answer thx

Just to be clear: The settings.xml, located in \userdata\addon_data\skin.titan.bingie.mod folder has to be replaced with a working one. Make sure Kodi is not running, otherwise Kodi will overwrite the file again with the old (not working) one. How to do that on an apple tv, i have no idea.
(2021-05-20, 06:48)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-05-20, 04:58)Edworld Wrote: On the oxygen movie (bottom left), there is a certified tomato to the left of IMDB. What does it represent?
Rotten Tomato
Is it highlighting that the movie is certified?
(2021-05-20, 15:52)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-05-01, 01:31)Timmyrocks26 Wrote: Yes!

Pls help
How fix this problem
Plz answer thx

Just to be clear: The settings.xml, located in \userdata\addon_data\skin.titan.bingie.mod folder has to be replaced with a working one. Make sure Kodi is not running, otherwise Kodi will overwrite the file again with the old (not working) one. How to do that on an apple tv, i have no idea.

Very thx for answering
But i use apple tv and I do not know how to do

Pls help
How fix this problem
Plz answer thx

Thx for answering
But i use apple tv and I do not know how to do
(2021-05-20, 16:32)Edworld Wrote:
(2021-05-20, 06:48)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-05-20, 04:58)Edworld Wrote: On the oxygen movie (bottom left), there is a certified tomato to the left of IMDB. What does it represent?
Rotten Tomato
Is it highlighting that the movie is certified?
It's showing the audience score
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-04-30, 23:50)Shinobi_Wan Wrote:
(2021-04-30, 22:20)Timmyrocks26 Wrote: Super cool, thank you so much!!!
As an update, this worked and I was able to get this working just before you sent me this. 

Installing Titan Bingie Matrix on Kodi on AppleTV or MacOS had the same problem on both systems.  I installed it on a Firestick and it worked no problem. So I'm wondering if its maybe a bug with apple?  Not sure if that's useful or not, but again thank you!

So did you get yours working on the Apple TV 4 & by using @beatmasterrs  settings.xml? I'm planning on trying that method when I get home

Yes!

Hi dear
Plz help
How set this settings.xml on apple tv4k
Plz answer
Thx
(2021-05-20, 19:34)Hooacer Wrote: Hi dear
Plz help
How set this settings.xml on apple tv4k
Plz answer
Thx
You will need to be more articulate describing your issue, this is a support forum not a nanny handholding tutorial class. The access to wiki's are available to help almost anyone who can read and you will find the links from the top right of this page (click the word wiki). If your language is not 'native english' then avail yourself of 'Google Translate'. From this point on any posts submitted will be scrutinized for it's varsity and eloquence, and should it not be up to forums standard, the post will be trashed.

Support issues should be accompanied by a short dissertation of the issue along with a proper debug log. Please 'help' does not cut i t, The Apple & IOS forums are elsewhere, and begging doesn't become anyone here. NP.

Pls help
How fix this problem
Plz answer thx

I understand this part, I've tried both settings.xml files from your post with no luck so far. I've gotten to the point where I can browse my library by not running the install wizard, but whenever I back out to the home screen it still shows nothing. When I pull the XML down using xcode to make sure it wasn't overwritten I see that the homescreen is set to bingie etc and yet it is still black screen. This issue seems specific to the Apple TV platform.
Hey, I think I might be experiencing an issue here. I have "Set spotlight content to recommendations based on Recently Watched" Checked on, so that I get different spotlight items and that they cycle. However whenever I have auto play spotlight trailer on, the trailer will play, but the spotlight will cycle, leaving the old trailer playing with a new clearlogo and ratings. here is a video of that happening - https://streamable.com/401eh8
(2021-05-20, 23:05)pavijan Wrote:
(2021-05-20, 15:19)Hooacer Wrote: Pls help
How fix this problem
Plz answer thx

I understand this part, I've tried both settings.xml files from your post with no luck so far. I've gotten to the point where I can browse my library by not running the install wizard, but whenever I back out to the home screen it still shows nothing. When I pull the XML down using xcode to make sure it wasn't overwritten I see that the homescreen is set to bingie etc and yet it is still black screen. This issue seems specific to the Apple TV platform.
I'm sorry I can't help you with Apple TV. You can try a search through this forum or Titan Bingie and see if it gets any hits.
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-05-20, 23:27)Logs22 Wrote: Hey, I think I might be experiencing an issue here. I have "Set spotlight content to recommendations based on Recently Watched" Checked on, so that I get different spotlight items and that they cycle. However whenever I have auto play spotlight trailer on, the trailer will play, but the spotlight will cycle, leaving the old trailer playing with a new clearlogo and ratings. here is a video of that happening - https://streamable.com/401eh8
I can look at the issue but not sure why. Looks to be that the skin is telling it's self the video is over so it does a cycle. Maybe I can drop it to where it will not cycle until a refresh
Titan Bingie Mod
  • 218(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0