• 219(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
(2021-05-20, 21:29)PatK Wrote:
(2021-05-20, 19:34)Hooacer Wrote: Hi dear
Plz help
How set this settings.xml on apple tv4k
Plz answer
Thx
You will need to be more articulate describing your issue, this is a support forum not a nanny landholding tutorial class. The access to wiki's are available to help almost anyone who can read and you will find the links from the top right of this page (click the word wiki). If your language is not 'native english' then avail yourself of 'Google Translate'. From this point on any posts submitted will be scrutinized for it's varsity and eloquence, and should it not be up to forums standard, the post will be trashed.

Support issues should be accompanied by a short dissertation of the issue along with a proper debug log. Please 'help' does not cut i t, The Apple & IOS forums are elsewhere, and begging doesn't become anyone here. NP.

I'm sorry, I do not think I have disrespected anyone. I had a problem and asked my friends to help us. If my English is bad, sorry
(2021-05-20, 23:33)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-05-20, 23:27)Logs22 Wrote: Hey, I think I might be experiencing an issue here. I have "Set spotlight content to recommendations based on Recently Watched" Checked on, so that I get different spotlight items and that they cycle. However whenever I have auto play spotlight trailer on, the trailer will play, but the spotlight will cycle, leaving the old trailer playing with a new clearlogo and ratings. here is a video of that happening - https://streamable.com/401eh8
I can look at the issue but not sure why. Looks to be that the skin is telling it's self the video is over so it does a cycle. Maybe I can drop it to where it will not cycle until a refresh
yea thats what i was thinking, thanks for looking into it!
(2021-05-20, 23:36)Logs22 Wrote:
(2021-05-20, 23:33)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-05-20, 23:27)Logs22 Wrote: Hey, I think I might be experiencing an issue here. I have "Set spotlight content to recommendations based on Recently Watched" Checked on, so that I get different spotlight items and that they cycle. However whenever I have auto play spotlight trailer on, the trailer will play, but the spotlight will cycle, leaving the old trailer playing with a new clearlogo and ratings. here is a video of that happening - https://streamable.com/401eh8
I can look at the issue but not sure why. Looks to be that the skin is telling it's self the video is over so it does a cycle. Maybe I can drop it to where it will not cycle until a refresh
Another question is this local media on hdd? Or a .strm
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-05-20, 23:35)Hooacer Wrote:
Plz help
Plz answer
Thx
You will need to be more articulate describing your issue, this is a support forum not a nanny landholding tutorial class. The access to wiki's are available to help almost anyone who can read and you will find the links from the top right of this page (click the word wiki). If your language is not 'native english' then avail yourself of 'Google Translate'. From this point on any posts submitted will be scrutinized for it's varsity and eloquence, and should it not be up to forums standard, the post will be trashed.

Support issues should be accompanied by a short dissertation of the issue along with a proper debug log. Please 'help' does not cut i t, The Apple & IOS forums are elsewhere, and begging doesn't become anyone here. NP.

I'm sorry, I do not think I have disrespected anyone. I had a problem and asked my friends to help us. If my English is bad, sorry
You will have to go to Kodi wiki or Kodi forums and search for directories for apple tv. I'm sorry I don't know the file paths for apple. You can try a Google search as well. I'm sure Kodi wiki list the apple tv file path... Just read it and follow instructions.
Titan Bingie Mod
Hey peeps - where has the option 'show all widgets (detach from main menu focus)' gone??
I can't find it anywhere!
I want to switch it off, so that I can choose to view only widgets from one main menu section at a time.
(2021-05-21, 00:31)skatecadet Wrote: Hey peeps - where has the option 'show all widgets (detach from main menu focus)' gone??
I want to switch it off, so that I can choose to view only widgets from one main menu section at a time.
I don't know where it went. Let me find it in the xml and see why it's turned off.
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-05-21, 00:31)skatecadet Wrote: Hey peeps - where has the option 'show all widgets (detach from main menu focus)' gone??
Replace everything inside IncludesSkinSettings.xml with everything in the link below.

https://paste.kodi.tv/ahagonobuy.kodi
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-05-20, 23:38)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-05-20, 23:36)Logs22 Wrote:
(2021-05-20, 23:33)AchillesPunks Wrote: I can look at the issue but not sure why. Looks to be that the skin is telling it's self the video is over so it does a cycle. Maybe I can drop it to where it will not cycle until a refresh
Another question is this local media on hdd? Or a .strm
sorry just saw this, it is .strm's
Heart 
(2021-05-21, 00:44)AchillesPunks Wrote:
Replace everything inside IncludesSkinSettings.xml with everything in the link below.

https://paste.kodi.tv/ahagonobuy.kodi

LoveLoveLoveLove It's back, thank you!!
(2021-05-20, 13:23)fsurfer Wrote:
(2021-05-20, 12:31)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-05-20, 10:49)fsurfer Wrote: They also appear (bottom-left) when you click more episodes
Those are showing because you have to uncheck a option inside media settings/general

Now I am curious
what is happening here?

uncheck in kodi touch function and it will remove this
(2021-05-21, 01:14)Jooode Wrote:
(2021-05-20, 12:31)AchillesPunks Wrote: Those are showing because you have to uncheck a option inside media settings/general

Now I am curious
what is happening here?

uncheck in kodi touch function and show parent folder.
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-05-20, 12:31)AchillesPunks Wrote: Those are showing because you have to uncheck a option inside media settings/general

Now I am curious
what is happening here?

Hi, this was 11 hours ago - solution:- uncheck show parent folder
(2021-05-21, 01:23)fsurfer Wrote:
(2021-05-20, 13:23)fsurfer Wrote: Now I am curious
what is happening here?

It doesn't matter how long ago it was there is a solution. @Jooode added the last part the was missing uncheck Kodi touch functions.
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-05-20, 23:35)Hooacer Wrote:
Plz help
Plz answer
Thx

this is the path where kodi is located on your apel TV check that your seting.xml is with the kodi turned off then restart and check if it works. (not solution only suggestion)

Apple TV 2 and 4 (TV OS)

Program: /private/var/stash/Applications/
XBMC.frappliance/
XBMCData/XBMCHome/

Data: /private/var/mobile/Library
/Preferences/Kodi
(2021-05-21, 01:39)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-05-21, 01:23)fsurfer Wrote:
(2021-05-21, 01:14)Jooode Wrote: uncheck in kodi touch function and it will remove this

It doesn't matter how long ago it was there is a solution.
Your solution worked for me, 11 hours ago - I am not using a touch screen
  • 219(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0