• 221(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
@AchillesPunks.
It would be interesting to upload the version of the skin, so that the new things that I have put in it are updated. Thank you
(2021-05-21, 19:24)Jooode Wrote:
(2021-05-21, 10:21)fsurfer Wrote:
(2021-05-21, 09:33)fsurfer Wrote:  

To remove the icon of the arrow, the house and the three stripes, uncheck this and it will have more space and no overlap

Hi, this is with function off

removes arrow and house symbols Image
mouse support has nothing to do with Arrow and House symbols

function on or off, it isn't the reason makes no difference

Mouse support ON

(2021-05-21, 19:30)Jooode Wrote: @AchillesPunks.
It would be interesting to upload the version of the skin, so that the new things that I have put in it are updated. Thank you
I'll upload today I was finishing up some xml stuff. I have also added new audio channels and some new video codecs thanks to @beatmasterrs.

ImageImageImage

New MPAA Rating. The MPAA from the top have been removed
Titan Bingie Mod
I uploaded new Changes to the Github. Just download through official repo or download from the gitbut. I Changed the MPAA a little bit to make them a little clearer. Along with Audio Codec, Audio Channels, MPAA, and Aspectratio for views as well.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-05-21, 12:06)liviux Wrote: Any chance that a future version will come with an option to deactivate MPAA ratings? Thanks.
I'll go ahead and add a option just for you on this. I'll add this into the settings to turn off MPAA ratings. It may only work for US rating
Titan Bingie Mod
The overlap issue I have been posting about, appears to be only related to 4k Movies.

Two versions of film
4k 2160p
1080p

4k is visible if I zoom

Hi,

I can see the mod is work in progress
Widget sort order - will this be included in Titan Bingie Mod?

I have added a shortcut and will only use views that do not use this mask.

Just noticed the views I select are not what appears? Do I need to update something?

Hi AchillesPunks

Just wanted to say that the latest changes you made have fixed the problem I was having with the UK/GB mpaa ratings.  The coloured logos are now appearing.

Quick question, how do I update the skin through the repo?  The reason I ask is that I have the repo installed and set for automatic updates on my device but I couldn't see any update based on the changes you have made 10hrs ago.  It still shows as version 2.0.  I had to download the latest changes from github and manually copy it across to my device.
(2021-05-22, 13:00)geowill76 Wrote: Hi AchillesPunks

Just wanted to say that the latest changes you made have fixed the problem I was having with the UK/GB mpaa ratings.  The coloured logos are now appearing.

Quick question, how do I update the skin through the repo?  The reason I ask is that I have the repo installed and set for automatic updates on my device but I couldn't see any update based on the changes you have made 10hrs ago.  It still shows as version 2.0.  I had to download the latest changes from github and manually copy it across to my device.

I thought it was because I'm still using Leia

No repo update has been set yet. I should finish my update this weekend if I find some time and then we move on to 2.0.1. Wink In the meantime, you can update manually.
Hi,

when will this become an official skin and updates are automatic, or is it Work on Progress?

Apart from the new features, it is missing basic functionality that are included as standard with Estuary Skin and do we stop using TMM, as information added is being ignored in this mod.

Looking though the forum, there has been a lot of work done I find a mod for widgets (adding a sort order) albeit for another skin yet it isn't included in this mod why?
I see other members have asked the same question and I can understand the NetFlix focus, but its not like Netflix.

​​​​​​

I see replies mentioning GitHub and it was only through searching I found - 7 repository results

Kodi is a great media tool, can't you work together
Hi,

could somebody help me with setting of ratings IMDB, TMBD etc? Skin is showing some movies correctly some note. I am trying to solve it some 2 hours but no luck.

In movie library none views of sound codec 5.1 etc..., resolution full HD/UHD.

In this view is showing rotten tomatoes, tmdbs but not IMDB.

By second movie only tmdb rating.

But in detail IMDB showing normally

My settings:
If i try to Play/Resume a movie from the information page of Extended Video Info Dialog it doesnt do anything. All the other buttons work fine - Manage, Choose Art etc. Is there something i need to activate in settings?
(2021-05-22, 13:36)matke Wrote:

No repo update has been set yet. I should finish my update this weekend if I find some time and then we move on to 2.0.1. Wink In the meantime, you can update manually.

Is it possible that the new update will solve the problem of the black screen of Apple TV?
  • 221(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0