• 222(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
(2021-05-22, 15:15)Hooacer Wrote:
(2021-05-22, 13:36)matke Wrote:
(2021-05-22, 13:00)geowill76 Wrote: Hi AchillesPunks

Just wanted to say that the latest changes you made have fixed the problem I was having with the UK/GB mpaa ratings.  The coloured logos are now appearing.

Quick question, how do I update the skin through the repo?  The reason I ask is that I have the repo installed and set for automatic updates on my device but I couldn't see any update based on the changes you have made 10hrs ago.  It still shows as version 2.0.  I had to download the latest changes from github and manually copy it across to my device.
No repo update has been set yet. I should finish my update this weekend if I find some time and then we move on to 2.0.1. Wink In the meantime, you can update manually.

Is it possible that the new update will solve the problem of the black screen of Apple TV?
Unfortunately no in this update. The biggest problem is that @AchillesPunks and me don't have an Apple TV so we can't even locate where the problem is. Is it up to the skin, some addon or kodi itself.
What language is showing you in widget and spotlight area? Even I setup Czech language spotlight area always showing English. But in library view List it is correct can someone help?? Please.
(2021-05-22, 15:22)matke Wrote:
(2021-05-22, 15:15)Hooacer Wrote:
(2021-05-22, 13:36)matke Wrote: No repo update has been set yet. I should finish my update this weekend if I find some time and then we move on to 2.0.1. Wink In the meantime, you can update manually.

Is it possible that the new update will solve the problem of the black screen of Apple TV?
Unfortunately no in this update. The biggest problem is that @AchillesPunks and me don't have an Apple TV so we can't even locate where the problem is. Is it up to the skin, some addon or kodi itself.

Thank you for your answer. Is it possible that it will be fixed in the future? A friend guessed the problem. I also think there is a problem with skin helper service because it gives an error on Apple TV. Thank you for solving this problem.
(2021-05-22, 20:15)Hooacer Wrote:
(2021-05-22, 15:22)matke Wrote:
(2021-05-22, 15:15)Hooacer Wrote: Is it possible that the new update will solve the problem of the black screen of Apple TV?

Thank you for your answer. Is it possible that it will be fixed in the future? A friend guessed the problem. I also think there is a problem with skin helper service because it gives an error on Apple TV. Thank you for solving this problem.
I don't know. We will definitely try to solve every problem you have. Of course, that doesn't mean we will succeed. Some things are not just up to us.
(2021-05-21, 03:04)skatecadet Wrote: I've recently done a fresh install with Kodi19.
In my previous install I used to be able to play a movie like this: Widget > Choose any movie (or TV show) > Movie info > Cast > Choose actor > Other movie roles > Choose movie > Play
I had Openinfo installed, which is how I think that the above method worked (please correct me if wrong).

With Openinfo being EOL, is there any way to get the above functionality in my new install?
Hey, TheMovieDbHelper Addon (Jurialmunkey) should be able to give you that functionality.  It does a lot that OpenInfo and OpenMeta used to do.  It pulls info from TheMovieDb AND also  can pull from Trakt.  It's in the official Kodi repository (not the latest version there though).  Here is a link to it on Jurialmunkey's repo:

https://github.com/jurialmunkey/plugin.v...edb.helper

Lot's of really handy things you can do with this Addon.  And there is good documentation (wiki) right there on Github.  If you figure out how to use this Addon, it can help you get the best of out of this great skin.  Good luck!
(2021-05-22, 20:38)matke Wrote:
(2021-05-22, 15:22)matke Wrote: Unfortunately no in this update. The biggest problem is that @AchillesPunks and me don't have an Apple TV so we can't even locate where the problem is. Is it up to the skin, some addon or kodi itself.

I don't know. We will definitely try to solve every problem you have. Of course, that doesn't mean we will succeed. Some things are not just up to us.
(2021-05-22, 20:38)matke Wrote:
(2021-05-22, 15:22)matke Wrote: Unfortunately no in this update. The biggest problem is that @AchillesPunks and me don't have an Apple TV so we can't even locate where the problem is. Is it up to the skin, some addon or kodi itself.

I hope this problem is solved
(2021-05-22, 02:51)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-05-21, 12:06)liviux Wrote: Any chance that a future version will come with an option to deactivate MPAA ratings? Thanks.
I'll go ahead and add a option just for you on this. I'll add this into the settings to turn off MPAA ratings. It may only work for US rating

Thank you very much. Surely I'm not the only one. Anyway you're doing an awesome work!
(2021-05-22, 22:16)liviux Wrote:
(2021-05-22, 02:51)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-05-21, 12:06)liviux Wrote: Any chance that a future version will come with an option to deactivate MPAA ratings? Thanks.
I'll go ahead and add a option just for you on this. I'll add this into the settings to turn off MPAA ratings. It may only work for US rating

Thank you very much. Surely I'm not the only one. Anyway you're doing an awesome work!
I haven't done it yet but I will. I'm going to watch a movie or 2 and then add it. Hopefully it's going to be easy. Maybe 20 mins
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-05-22, 21:49)Sea Wolfe Wrote:
(2021-05-21, 03:04)skatecadet Wrote: I've recently done a fresh install with Kodi19.
In my previous install I used to be able to play a movie like this: Widget > Choose any movie (or TV show) > Movie info > Cast > Choose actor > Other movie roles > Choose movie > Play
I had Openinfo installed, which is how I think that the above method worked (please correct me if wrong).

With Openinfo being EOL, is there any way to get the above functionality in my new install?
Hey, TheMovieDbHelper Addon (Jurialmunkey) should be able to give you that functionality.  It does a lot that OpenInfo and OpenMeta used to do.  It pulls info from TheMovieDb AND also  can pull from Trakt.  It's in the official Kodi repository (not the latest version there though).  Here is a link to it on Jurialmunkey's repo:

https://github.com/jurialmunkey/plugin.v...edb.helper

Lot's of really handy things you can do with this Addon.  And there is good documentation (wiki) right there on Github.  If you figure out how to use this Addon, it can help you get the best of out of this great skin.  Good luck!
Hey thanks for the suggestion. The same thing has been suggested to me by 3 different people now. But when I follow up and ask how to implement that in Titan Bingie, no one can tell me how, and I can't figure it out myself after hours of searching online.
I've actually just installed the Aura Mod skin as a test, and it does exactly what I want it to do. But I don't like the skin as much as I like Bingie.
Plus I've spent so much time learning the Titan Bingie skin that it would be such a waste to change skins now.
Hi, after installing latest from either github or repo I can no longer get season posters in any views.
(2021-05-19, 20:42)shaktoo Wrote: @AchillesPunks : Does the skin uses TheMovieDb Helper addon  for additional ratings ? 
I used Arctic Horizon by Jurialmunkey who also wrote the TheMovieDb Helper & Skin variables scripts.  Out of the box without any modification of nfo's or using any specific scraper it  pulled additional ratings ( MC/Trakt/RT/Tvdb etc ) and displayed instantaneously. 
I went back to TBM and still no Joy Just the imdb & sometimes the tmdb ratings.
So I think TBM is not utilising the "TheMovieDb Helper" script . I think it utilizes the scraped info directly into Kodi library ( As on my Matrix test where I did not use any nfo files & got all artwork from UMS) or maybe via the local nfo ( as scraped by TMM ... Still not available on ember  Sad). 
Another great idea implemented in Arctic Horizon skin  (which I had proposed to MiKe Silvo as well but didn't got heard )was to have a button to access Music Video ( Youtube Button )from the Audio source directly .
Could our beloved skin be configured to use these resources ?  get additional ratings directly from TheMovieDb Helper / Skin variables ? 
Also Is there anyway to have Netflix style Screensaver incorporated . Netflix currently has Fanart / landscape images with logo superimposed & pan scan effect with sound track  as screensaver.  The multi screensaver addon in kodi does not even come close to it .
ImageImage
This was something I wanted to address as well. Im only getting IMDB ratings for my movies in this skin but if I go to Arctic Horizon skin, its pulling every  media rating I could ask for. I have my OMDBapi keys in the right place too.
(2021-05-20, 15:16)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-05-20, 10:30)thibaudbrg Wrote: Someone know why I have those two weird icons over the Play button ? I can't find how to remove them.
Those are showing because you have to uncheck a option inside media settings/general.
Turn off show parent folder.

Hello, I've turned off show parent folder in settings/general, but the icons are still there. Any other idea ? 
I've also this one : on the top left corner just behind the clock.

How to remove them ? Thanks in advance !
(2021-05-23, 17:24)Shinobi_Wan Wrote:
(2021-05-19, 20:42)shaktoo Wrote: @AchillesPunks : Does the skin uses TheMovieDb Helper addon  for additional ratings ? 
I used Arctic Horizon by Jurialmunkey who also wrote the TheMovieDb Helper & Skin variables scripts.  Out of the box without any modification of nfo's or using any specific scraper it  pulled additional ratings ( MC/Trakt/RT/Tvdb etc ) and displayed instantaneously. 
I went back to TBM and still no Joy Just the imdb & sometimes the tmdb ratings.
So I think TBM is not utilising the "TheMovieDb Helper" script . I think it utilizes the scraped info directly into Kodi library ( As on my Matrix test where I did not use any nfo files & got all artwork from UMS) or maybe via the local nfo ( as scraped by TMM ... Still not available on ember  Sad). 
Another great idea implemented in Arctic Horizon skin  (which I had proposed to MiKe Silvo as well but didn't got heard )was to have a button to access Music Video ( Youtube Button )from the Audio source directly .
Could our beloved skin be configured to use these resources ?  get additional ratings directly from TheMovieDb Helper / Skin variables ? 
Also Is there anyway to have Netflix style Screensaver incorporated . Netflix currently has Fanart / landscape images with logo superimposed & pan scan effect with sound track  as screensaver.  The multi screensaver addon in kodi does not even come close to it .
ImageImage
This was something I wanted to address as well. Im only getting IMDB ratings for my movies in this skin but if I go to Arctic Horizon skin, its pulling every  media rating I could ask for. I have my OMDBapi keys in the right place too.
I have it working and I'm only using 3rd party addons + TMDBHelper at the moment, you just have to put your OMDB Apis in the right places. I added Fanart and OMDB to Metadata and Artwork Module in Supported Addons in Skin Settings. Then add the OMDB to all your addons you're using as well as TMDB Helper. Then close Kodi and delete simplecache.db in kodi/userdata/script.module.simplecache. Reopen Kodi and it should start to pull the ratings, a lot of the time you have to stay on the movie you're on and then move off and come back. Generally I load a page in an addon scroll completely from one end to the other and then start singling out widgets and letting the ratings load. I found I've gotten complete ratings: IMDB, TMDB, RT (only critics though), and MC. on Shows I get: IMDB, TMDB, TVDB.

https://imgur.com/a/SgUhdfm
Came to ask something but great work on the skin using it now finally on Kodi 19. Would you consider adding support for some kind of timer/cycle for the Spotlights in the case that a user doesn't have trailers on? I know you didn't want to make a scroll bar on the spotlight widget cause that's not like Netflix, but I think an automated switch timer wouldn't take away from the Netflix experience because the user isn't doing it themselves. Also, a cycling spotlight would capture Netflix's rotation feel even more.
  • 222(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0