• 225(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
(2021-06-05, 14:19)Giant_Midget Wrote: How on earth do i disable the clearlogo overlay of landscape widgets on the homescreen?  See here for illustration

It doesnt do it for In progress TV Shows only Movies. Ive disabled every clearlogo option in settings that i could find but it still shows. On a previous installation of this exact skin it just showed the tag without any clearlogo.

Id be really grateful for any advice!
What's the issue? I'm not sure what you're talking about in the picture.
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-06-06, 09:50)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-06-05, 14:19)Giant_Midget Wrote: How on earth do i disable the clearlogo overlay of landscape widgets on the homescreen?  See here for illustration

It doesnt do it for In progress TV Shows only Movies. Ive disabled every clearlogo option in settings that i could find but it still shows. On a previous installation of this exact skin it just showed the tag without any clearlogo.

Sorry for not being clear enough.

I just want to get rid of the clearlogo overlay so it just displays the basic information tags, the same as on the TV Episodes. Im sure i was able to on a previous installation of the skin.

Ive highlighted the issue here

I dont mean to use this forum as my own personal Tech Support, most stuff ive been able to figure out for myself but in this case ive tried everything.

Thanks for the response
(2021-06-06, 12:25)Giant_Midget Wrote:
(2021-06-06, 09:50)AchillesPunks Wrote:

I just want to get rid of the clearlogo overlay so it just displays the basic information tags, the same as on the TV Episodes. Im sure i was able to on a previous installation of the skin.

I dont mean to use this forum as my own personal Tech Support, most stuff ive been able to figure out for myself but in this case ive tried everything.

Thanks for the response
Isn't that just the fanart image
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-06-06, 12:41)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-06-06, 12:25)Giant_Midget Wrote:
(2021-06-06, 09:50)AchillesPunks Wrote: What's the issue? I'm not sure what you're talking about in the picture.

Thanks for the response
Yep its a fanart image, with a clearlogo overlay. Just want it to show the fanart image with the basic information tag instead of the clearlogo overlay as it does on the adjacent image
(2021-06-06, 13:10)Giant_Midget Wrote:
(2021-06-06, 12:41)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-06-06, 12:25)Giant_Midget Wrote: Sorry for not being clear enough.

Thanks for the response
Yep its a fanart image, with a clearlogo overlay. Just want it to show the fanart image with the basic information tag instead of the clearlogo overlay as it does on the adjacent image
Sorry I meant isn't that a landscape image? Check the folder where that image is located and see if it has writing. Landscape view should use landscape image with names of the movie
Titan Bingie Mod
Hi,

anyone know how to fix this? It appears when I right-click a TV-Series and select Information

I click 'Yes'

There's a delay and this appears

Hi, yesterday I´ve reinstalled my ODROID N2 box from CoreELEC 9.2 to 19.1 (so from Kodi Leia to Matrix). As I´ve been using the Titan Bingie skin for Leia, I´ve installed the v2 for Matrix. It is working until I configure the TvHeadend PVR client. Once it connects to the server, the whole Kodi freeze. Without PVR enabled I can play with it for hours but once PVR is enabled, it freezes in a few seconds. Then Kodi restarts itself and freezes again in an infinite loop. When I change the skin to the default Estuary, PVR is working.

I´ve enabled the DEBUG log for Kodi and also for the HTS plugin, but no useful information there. No obvious errors etc. Can anyone point me in the right direction what can be the cause or where should I search for any clues? It really drives me crazy and I had to downgrade back to the 9.2.
Recently new fresh windows cost me Popcorn ratings , I got missing Popcorn & Trakt ratings , and missing Votes , also missing progress Percentage .
Hi, I have Trakt lists that are failing when adding them as widgets to home page views. Is this supported?
While installing Titan Bingie Mod in Kodi Matrix. I get error message " the dependency on xmbc.python ver 2.24.0 could not be satisfied". Someone help me with this?
(2021-06-09, 07:38)karthikm Wrote: While installing Titan Bingie Mod in Kodi Matrix. I get error message " the dependency on xmbc.python ver 2.24.0 could not be satisfied". Someone help me with this?
Needs to be a fresh Kodi install as well as a fresh Bingie mod install. The error means you install or tried to install bingie mod for Kodi 18
Titan Bingie Mod
Hi, is this possible to have the posters of the movies displayed instead of the Fanarts in the search menu ? Thanks
(2021-06-10, 16:28)thibaudbrg Wrote: Hi, is this possible to have the posters of the movies displayed instead of the Fanarts in the search menu ? Thanks

Displays landscape posters and cleararts if you set, not fanarts. This is how looks like in netflix. And in my opinion for search is better to be in the landscape.
Hello!
I'm having issues trying to install the skin.
I downloaded the skin zip and added the repo
In the repo there's only image galleries and two other repos, and trying to install the skin with the zip file throws this error:
"The dependency on scrip.bingie.helper 1.0.0 could not be satisfied"
This is happening in Matrix, what can i do?
(2021-06-10, 22:44)matke Wrote:
(2021-06-10, 16:28)thibaudbrg Wrote: Hi, is this possible to have the posters of the movies displayed instead of the Fanarts in the search menu ? Thanks

Displays landscape posters and cleararts if you set, not fanarts. This is how looks like in netflix. And in my opinion for search is better to be in the landscape.
It's because on most of the fanarts there are no name directly written on them. So the name are displayed on the banner on the bottom and that's not pretty nice in my opinion. That's why I'm looking for either have the posters or the fanarts but directly with the name on them.
As you can see on the picture, No Country For Old Men and Scarface both have no name on the fanart so that looks not as beautiful as I would.
  • 225(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0