• 232(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
The skin update should be alive. Smile More information about update later.
(2021-05-20, 23:27)Logs22 Wrote: Hey, I think I might be experiencing an issue here. I have "Set spotlight content to recommendations based on Recently Watched" Checked on, so that I get different spotlight items and that they cycle. However whenever I have auto play spotlight trailer on, the trailer will play, but the spotlight will cycle, leaving the old trailer playing with a new clearlogo and ratings. here is a video of that happening - https://streamable.com/401eh8
I'm curious, would there be a potential update that could give the option to remove the discart only from TV shows, or is that not possible? All my TV discarts are the generic white spinning disk that just makes it look bad, but the movies discarts look great and I would love to keep those in the player. 
Edit- Just found the fake discart option, disregard that.

Also any update about the bug with the trailer playing but the clearlogo/plot/ratings changing during it?
also a couple of other questions, I enabled the show/use extra fanart, and have it set to 6 seconds, but the images do not rotate. is this broken?

And I'm assuming My List is still broken? I cannot seem to add anything to it, just clicking it does nothing.

Both of these are minor, sorry for the nuisance.
(2021-06-17, 18:21)matke Wrote: The skin update should be alive. Smile More information about update later.

😱😱😱 Just done the update and every widget and side menu including settings etc have gone.
Was it just a skin helper update or what?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1C6vCJl8...p=drivesdk
(2021-06-17, 20:35)DROIDshield Wrote:
(2021-06-17, 18:21)matke Wrote: The skin update should be alive. Smile More information about update later.

😱😱😱 Just done the update and every widget and side menu including settings etc have gone.

Just go to the widgets and move some widget up or down and everything will be ok. It's a bug with some of the addons I can't remember which one.
(2021-06-17, 20:48)matke Wrote:
(2021-06-17, 20:35)DROIDshield Wrote:

Just go to the widgets and move some widget up or down and everything will be ok. It's a bug with some of the addons I can't remember which one.
I can't, all menu tabs are gone also settings. So I can't access anything. May have to install from scratch and try it again. I have back-ups but I'll just check around first.
(2021-06-17, 21:01)DROIDshield Wrote:
(2021-06-17, 20:48)matke Wrote:
(2021-06-17, 20:35)DROIDshield Wrote: 😱😱😱 Just done the update and every widget and side menu including settings etc have gone.

I can't, all menu tabs are gone also settings. So I can't access anything. May have to install from scratch and try it again. I have back-ups but I'll just check around first.
Hmmm. I updated to three devices with no problems. That's the problem that happens to some people. Try backing up the settings file, then delete it from the location (C:\Users\your user name\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata\addon_data\skin.titan.bingie.mod) and run the kodi again.
(2021-06-17, 21:06)matke Wrote:
(2021-06-17, 21:01)DROIDshield Wrote:
(2021-06-17, 20:48)matke Wrote: Just go to the widgets and move some widget up or down and everything will be ok. It's a bug with some of the addons I can't remember which one.
Hmmm. I updated to three devices with no problems. That's the problem that happens to some people. Try backing up the settings file, then delete it from the location (C:\Users\your user name\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata\addon_data\skin.titan.bingie.mod) and run the kodi again.
I'll try that.
Can't get to the TV yet. The Mr's watching the football🙄 so I have to wait. Will do it straight after.
Popcorn Ratings is still missing . Its time to add Votes along with Ratings , what about Trakt Ratings ?

EDIT : a very unique glitch I found , if popcorn rating is not working then I added one profile in Kodi , copy shared everything and load new profile POPCORN Rating working now   

Master Profile

New added Profile 

(2021-06-17, 21:27)nazim12 Wrote: Popcorn Ratings is still missing . Its time to add Votes along with Ratings , what about Trakt Ratings ?

It's not missing.
If votes are added, the rating will go from one edge of the screen to the other. and I personally don't like that. If you want to see the number of votes, you can see it through the plot & crtics.
Trakt rating requires the implementation of another addon. I don't know when and if it will be.
(2021-06-17, 21:49)matke Wrote:
(2021-06-17, 21:27)nazim12 Wrote: Popcorn Ratings is still missing . Its time to add Votes along with Ratings , what about Trakt Ratings ?

It's not missing.
If votes are added, the rating will go from one edge of the screen to the other. and I personally don't like that. If you want to see the number of votes, you can see it through the plot & crtics.
Trakt rating requires the implementation of another addon. I don't know when and if it will be.

Ok let see how possibly is your setup , 
You have source file and you scrape with any software which added all the ratings in nfo and you scrape kodi using nfo or UMS ?
added achiless repo installed Bingie mod ?
added all api keys in metadatautii and load widgets and you got all the Ratings ?
(2021-06-17, 22:00)nazim12 Wrote:

It's not missing.

You have source file and you scrape with any software which added all the ratings in nfo and you scrape kodi using nfo or UMS ?
added all api keys in metadatautii and load widgets and you got all the Ratings ?
I use local files but many more addons. For local files I use universal movie scraper and for tv shows tmdb tv show scraper.
Yes, I use our repo. https://achillespunks.github.io/reposito...ingie.mod/
Yes, I have my api keys and I use them wherever I need them (metadatautils, UMS...)

It's not missing.

I just did a fresh install for you see picture below. My database is rebuilding right now... When it completes I'll have all ratings. As you can see I dont have all my ratings right now... I'll post the pictures when it completes.

ImageImageImage
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-06-17, 22:09)matke Wrote:
(2021-06-17, 21:49)matke Wrote: It's not missing.

I use local files but many more addons. For local files I use universal movie scraper and for tv shows tmdb tv show scraper.
Yes, I have my api keys and I use them wherever I need them (metadatautils, UMS...)
I like the views... lol, I know you don't like this.. Picture with the black back panel. lol

Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-06-17, 22:25)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-06-17, 22:09)matke Wrote:
(2021-06-17, 22:00)nazim12 Wrote: Ok let see how possibly is your setup , 
I like the views... lol, I know you don't like this.. Picture with the black back panel. lol

Hahaha. Not bad now. I didn't like the one before. Big Grin But I still prefer more without the back panel. Laugh
But did you notice the RT audience icon in the footer. Cool
  • 232(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0