• 257(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
(2021-07-25, 14:41)mirecko2 Wrote: Is here somebody who is not using English language for universal movie scrapper? I set up Czech language and always gets English description of movies.
I have different languages set up and quote olympia 'Set language on the source, not in addons manager.

(2021-07-25, 14:48)fsurfer Wrote:
(2021-07-25, 14:41)mirecko2 Wrote: Is here somebody who is not using English language for universal movie scrapper? I set up Czech language and always gets English description of movies.
I have different languages set up and quote olympia 'Set language on the source, not in addons manager.

Same settings but not working. Thanks for answer.
(2021-07-25, 00:23)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-07-24, 12:56)nazim12 Wrote:
(2021-07-24, 12:22)trkselim Wrote: It’s happening with big libraries

Copy (myvideo119.db) and paste it any ware in your hard disk
After that deleted (myvideo119.db)
And restart kodi and past (myvideo119.db) back again
First of all myvideo119.db cant be deleted while Kodi on .
I closed Kodi and copy myvideo119  and paste in other hard drive
then delete it 
then again pasted ( no sense coz its a same file )
open kodi  CPU Blasted again  .

one think there is 3 myvideo119.db & myvideo199.shw & myvideo119.wal

Edit : In one attempt When i deleted myvideo199 and restart Kodi without Paste then it has No Library Items skin working fine CPU less then 5% but when i Pasted and refresh skin library items came and CPU went 100%
Only thing I can say is shs will update your ratings ever so often and if you delete your media it has to scan all movies to get the ratings back. That's what creates high CPU.. its will Auto update ratings sometimes by it's self. That will create high CPU as well. I think mine goes to about 35 percent CPU and that's high for me

Hi dear
Has the new Matrix update fixed the black screen issue on Apple TV?
(2021-07-25, 02:41)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-07-25, 01:26)manolischania Wrote: hi is there any way to have my own background at the menus ? Thanks in advance
Not without editing XML and changing xbt

hi i have made changes to script.skinshorcuts xml and they appear the changes at settings for background image but not at the home screen
Hello, I have an issue, I have multiple profils and when I try to click on the switch profils button, instead of displaying the bingie profil screen, it displays the kodi profil screen and it shows an error from the skin helper :Image
How can I fix that ?
Thanks
(2021-07-27, 06:18)Bungee_G Wrote: Hello, I have an issue, I have multiple profils and when I try to click on the switch profils button, instead of displaying the bingie profil screen, it displays the kodi profil screen and it shows an error from the skin helper :
How can I fix that ?
Thanks

Please provide a Debug Log and a description of the issue in this thread: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=235676
(2021-07-27, 11:07)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-07-27, 06:18)Bungee_G Wrote: Hello, I have an issue, I have multiple profils and when I try to click on the switch profils button, instead of displaying the bingie profil screen, it displays the kodi profil screen and it shows an error from the skin helper :
How can I fix that ?
Thanks

Please provide a Debug Log and a description of the issue in this thread: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=235676
Thanks, I just sent it.
(2021-07-27, 11:07)beatmasterrs Wrote:
How can I fix that ?
Thanks

Useful link, so basically it appears if we wish to stay error free with Kodi we use a skin that does not use the helper? Leia and Matrix it is Estuary
(2021-05-19, 21:45)shaktoo Wrote: @fsurfer : try & follow the same steps as suggested above. 
Please make a backup of your skin to reinstall if there are more issues. 
I find Matrix still buggy with loads of crashes due to database / Addons.

Hi,

just adding media to Matrix Estuary, do you think it is wise move or should I remain with Leia?

What progress have you made?

I see so many issues for this mod blamed on Skin Helper, I don't think I will ever use it
Kindly allow to add more then 8 widgets in Hubs ? Now I need it coz I made a very beautiful setup of this skin .
(2021-07-28, 21:05)nazim12 Wrote: Kindly allow to add more then 8 widgets in Hubs ? Now I need it coz I made a very beautiful setup of this skin .
You can already have so many. Having 8 per hub is a lot. You can have over 50 on the home hub. Then would come the problem of everyone saying the skin is lagging and how to fix the issue. It's already a heavy skin.
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-07-29, 11:45)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-07-28, 21:05)nazim12 Wrote: Kindly allow to add more then 8 widgets in Hubs ? Now I need it coz I made a very beautiful setup of this skin .
You can already have so many. Having 8 per hub is a lot. You can have over 50 on the home hub. Then would come the problem of everyone saying the skin is lagging and how to fix the issue. It's already a heavy skin.

Lost count of the times I spent dithering over what to watch, with Plex, Estuary and now this mod, frequently less is more and this is where spotlight helps
Well it never ever lag on my PC , TBM Matrix is working absolutely fine with addons setup but not with library setup (Higher CPU)  , I always use to play 4K HDR  Remux never cause any problem , 40 in Home cause long scrolling vertically so more then 8 Widgets can fill some more playlist fitting . keep the default 8 but give option to add more.
(2021-07-29, 20:05)nazim12 Wrote:
Well it never ever lag on my PC , TBM Matrix is working absolutely fine with addons setup but not with library setup (Higher CPU)  , I always use to play 4K HDR  Remux never cause any problem , 40 in Home cause long scrolling vertically so more then 8 Widgets can fill some more playlist fitting . keep the default 8 but give option to add more.
Well not everyone on here has great CPUs and it will cause people to ask how to fix the issue. I don't use addons all my media is local and I have my CPU about 1% so I'm not sure what the higher CPU issue your having is.. SkinHelper will update your ratings ever so often and it has to scan all movies to get the ratings back. That's what creates high CPU..
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-07-29, 22:14)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-07-29, 20:05)nazim12 Wrote:
(2021-07-29, 11:45)AchillesPunks Wrote: You can already have so many. Having 8 per hub is a lot. You can have over 50 on the home hub. Then would come the problem of everyone saying the skin is lagging and how to fix the issue. It's already a heavy skin.
Well not everyone on here has great CPUs and it will cause people to ask how to fix the issue. I don't use addons all my media is local and I have my CPU about 1% so I'm not sure what the higher CPU issue your having is.. SkinHelper will update your ratings ever so often and it has to scan all movies to get the ratings back. That's what creates high CPU..

Hi dear
Has the new Matrix update fixed the black screen issue on Apple TV?
  • 257(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0