Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
(2021-08-03, 03:26)shaktoo Wrote:
(2021-07-28, 19:55)fsurfer Wrote:
(2021-05-19, 21:45)shaktoo Wrote: @fsurfer : try & follow the same steps as suggested above. 
Please make a backup of your skin to reinstall if there are more issues. 
I find Matrix still buggy with loads of crashes due to database / Addons.

Hi,

just adding media to Matrix Estuary, do you think it is wise move or should I remain with Leia?

What progress have you made?

I see so many issues for this mod blamed on Skin Helper, I don't think I will ever use it
I Know I had horrible time early on using TBM Matrix, But Once I migrated I never though about going back to Leia & i would advise you not to as well.

TBM Matrix has been working absolutely amazing for me.
I have Netflix, Disney+,Amazon all enabled AND my own library of strange TV Shows and Movies.
I have 8+ Widget rows of everything you can think of working in perfect harmony with all the logos/ addons working gloriously including Trakt & TMDBH.
How did it happen? I will tell you how I have persevered ;
Through a LOT OF PAIN !
My Son botched the Windows Install and I had to re Install Windows ... And ALL manner of Programe's & settings & tweaks including TMM & Kodi
I had to reinstall Kodi , reinstall mySQL server, redo Library with added bonus of having strm's directly added from the approprate addon's. 
I had to completely reset my Trakt account
I had to redo all the tmdbh settings
and Now my Kodi library is synced with Netflix,Amazon Prime & I will be setting up Disney+ as well ( Just got it today )
Even outside of kodi , just on Netflix itself my continue watching gets synced within the netflix addon & through it on the particular netflix widget & Kodi library

The Key to is a proper , Clean & Fresh library.
OR May I be the devil's Advocate & suggest to Ditch the Library altogether ?
Just use the addon's directly using widgets
Properly setting the omdb ( Patreon ) API , fanart API & TVDB & TMDB API's within the Artwork module & addon themselves ... every artwork is pulled properly & displayed .. even when there is no library .
To make this even more awesome then Netflix itself  I would request AchillesPunks to consider my suggestions for the further improvements ( Youtube button in Music library to direct to its video )Incorporating Netflix Screensaver & if possible the Top 10 in UK/USA Today .
However There will still be occassional glitches & crashes ..Thats why Estuary is the official  Skin used as its the MOST STABLE  , BUT Quite Boring !
So with Lots of resolve, hard work & PAIN you should have an enjoyable , satisfying WAF positive expereince .... Just Dont Ask for How Long... as it DOES breakdown & then you have to tinker again. But thats why we all have Kodi.. Tinkering / tweaking ... otherwise I / We would just be happy with Netflix/Prime/Disney and forget about Kodi altogether.
 Blush

Thanks for taking the time for such an informative reply, sorry if I did not reply to every point.

I agree on the fresh install of the library with Leia and Matrix, having discovered for myself the pitfalls - my only shortcuts are the xml's for sources. I work nights, waking up to grumpy children as Kodi Netflix has frozen and there's nothing to watch on Netflix or Prime, is a no no so Estuary will also be my preferred skin for time being.

Just to add using Kodi portable and smb as opposed to local is a must as I have work related stuff on server.

Due to errors running Artwork Beef on V19Matrix and Estuary - had no issues with Leia 18.9 and Estuary, I am rebuilding and once complete will backup before installing TBM. I had more success with TBM when running Leia with Movies - TV and Music, no Homescreen and Youtube.

I just discovered Chorus2 and had hoped I could ditch Kodi portable but this also has pitfalls, no sub-titles when streaming. We have a vast Anime collection and whilst many are dubbed the majority are subbed.

Thank you again

Messages In This Thread
RE: Titan BINGIE MOD v1 - by tankman37 - 2020-07-24, 05:20
RE: Titan BINGIE MOD v1 - by AchillesPunks - 2020-07-24, 06:18
RE: Titan BINGIE MOD v1 - by tankman37 - 2020-07-24, 07:42
RE: Titan BINGIE MOD v1 - by AchillesPunks - 2020-07-24, 08:01
RE: Titan BINGIE MOD v1 - by tankman37 - 2020-07-24, 08:10
RE: Titan BINGIE MOD v1 - by AchillesPunks - 2020-07-24, 08:12
RE: Titan BINGIE MOD v1 - by tankman37 - 2020-07-24, 09:05
Bom dia! - by kpinheiro - 2020-08-20, 15:21
RE: Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020) - by fsurfer - 2021-08-03, 09:52
Need help please - by childofkorn - 2022-05-31, 20:10