• 333(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
Anybody have any idea?
(2022-03-17, 20:06)Chalklands Wrote: Hi,
Don't know if this is a bug or simply that there is a setting I need to adjust?
Music library, when playing an album, a sting of alpha numeric characters appears on the screen:

Can anybody suggest how I can stop it showing?

Great skin by  the way!
Anybody have any idea?
(2022-03-19, 22:44)Chalklands Wrote:
(2022-03-17, 20:06)Chalklands Wrote: Hi,
Don't know if this is a bug or simply that there is a setting I need to adjust?
Music library, when playing an album, a sting of alpha numeric characters appears on the screen:

Can anybody suggest how I can stop it showing?

Great skin by  the way!
Anybody have any idea?
You probably don't have information about the album (plot text).
hi is there any way to disable the start up video when booting kodi? i run an external player so it really messed with the whole setup.
Major Props Poofy and Eskro! Check out their sigs for the best help/advice.
where can i edit the lists that show up when youre in the search hub?
Yes you can disable it check in your setting.. It's under GENERAL setting

Titan Bingie Mod
TMDB Helper most series is not showing the studio icon.
I have an issue with Bingie. on latest Kodi (19.4) on a Firestick.

I have a music shortcut to music Artists, but when I click on a particular artist instead of seeing an album list by that artist, all I get is a black screen. This doesn't happen on videos (TV/Movies) so I presume it is just an issue with music.

Update: I have Music Videos set up as well. The black screen on Music albums seems to be connected with locking views on the Music Video screens.
I need to do some more testing though.
Hello everyone. I'm new to KODI community and I am very happy to be part of it, especially this Titan Bingie mod, I am loving every single part of it coming from a Netflix user, so thank you @AchillesPunks  
I am currently struggling to apply additional content (Please look at the pictures). I don't know what tools do I need other than KODI, I have scoured throughout the internet hoping to find a solution so It would be great if someone can atleast give me an idea on where to start. I currently rocking a KODI 19.4 Matrix setup with Titan Bingie mod. Godbless everyone Smile

ImageImage
(2022-03-22, 16:18)bananadrone Wrote: Hello everyone. I'm new to KODI community and I am very happy to be part of it

In that case, we'd love to have you also read our forum rules (wiki) and piracy policy (wiki), which basically say that anyone using video piracy add-ons (like Seren) in their Kodi setups is not really welcome here. Team Kodi has had its reputation smeared often enough already over the years because of such piracy add-ons that we don't need any more of it.

So don't come here with such Kodi setups, and simply don't even mention such piracy add-ons, then we're all good. Smile
(2022-03-22, 16:31)Klojum Wrote:
(2022-03-22, 16:18)bananadrone Wrote: Hello everyone. I'm new to KODI community and I am very happy to be part of it

In that case, we'd love to have you also read our forum rules (wiki) and piracy policy (wiki), which basically say that anyone using video piracy add-ons (like Seren) in their Kodi setups is not really welcome here. Team Kodi has had its reputation smeared often enough already over the years because of such piracy add-ons that we don't need any more of it.

So don't come here with such Kodi setups, and simply don't even mention such piracy add-ons, then we're all good. Smile

My sincere apologies for bringing that up. I understand you do not take those things lightly and I will reflect on these mistakes as soon as possible. Apart from that, I still want my question to be answered but in accordance to legality and how to do it, I still have my netflix premium. Thank you Smile
@bananadrone

Sorry no band add-ons will be supported on this skin.

TMDB works as you are suggesting or local content.

Thanks should be going to @matke for continuing the skin. He has done wonders with everything he has contributed to the skin.
Titan Bingie Mod
This looks like what I asked and I was told by matke it was Wrong linking. It will be fixed with the next update.
Nope this is another topic.
Titan Bingie Mod
Pressing on actor's name should list all the related movies.

How do I get cast/actors working like other skins? Or is this not a feature for this skin
  • 333(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0