• 336(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
Hi any news on the update release date
(2021-06-21, 15:33)matke Wrote:
(2021-06-21, 15:19)hasamba Wrote:
(2021-06-21, 14:45)matke Wrote: This font unfortunately does not support Hebrew. Sorry.
is there a way to use another font? like the default arial?
I don't believe we're going to change the font. I can try something when I have time but I can't promise anything.

I would also be grateful if a font that supports Hebrew characters will be added 🙏
Smile 
(2022-05-01, 15:26)mannicra Wrote: Hi any news on the update release date
I really cannot see, except for minor adjustments, any major improvement. It's already almost perfect.
I am getting script bingie helper version 1.0.0 could not be satisfied , any help ?
Repository unable to connect with server error .
And manual giving script bingie helper version error.
why not add "Tiles View" to titan bingie mod, or atleast tell me how to do it please. i would like to keep using titan bingie, but for kodi 19 n 20 as well with tiles view added. atm using kodi 18 still.
You're best bet is to use Titan Mod
Titan Bingie Mod
(2022-05-11, 01:39)AchillesPunks Wrote: You're best bet is to use Titan Mod

Hey @AchillesPunks , so sorry for bothering you but i've been meaning to ask you, will the Search engine element for other addons be in your next update by anychance?

https://github.com/AchillesPunks/reposit...d/issues/1
I'll have to check on this for you
Titan Bingie Mod
(2022-05-11, 02:10)AchillesPunks Wrote: I'll have to check on this for you

Ok great, Thank you so much
(2022-05-11, 01:51)Goldenfreddy0703 Wrote:

Hey @AchillesPunks , so sorry for bothering you but i've been meaning to ask you, will the Search engine element for other addons be in your next update by anychance?

With the new update, it will be possible to search also with tmdb helper. Tmdb helper supports integration with other players (netflix, amazon, hulu... and local library), so search actually got support for addons. And not just search...
(2022-05-12, 00:31)matke Wrote:
(2022-05-11, 01:51)Goldenfreddy0703 Wrote:

With the new update, it will be possible to search also with tmdb helper. Tmdb helper supports integration with other players (netflix, amazon, hulu... and local library), so search actually got support for addons. And not just search...

Omg True, we can customize the search to have addons like TMDB Helper, or netflix, amazon, hulu, discovery plus. It would be amazing and will be with the top skins to have custom search like auramod, artic zypher, artic horizon, cosmic, ect.
(2022-05-12, 00:37)Goldenfreddy0703 Wrote:
(2022-05-12, 00:31)matke Wrote:
(2022-05-11, 01:51)Goldenfreddy0703 Wrote: Hey @AchillesPunks , so sorry for bothering you but i've been meaning to ask you, will the Search engine element for other addons be in your next update by anychance?

Omg True, we can customize the search to have addons like TMDB Helper, or netflix, amazon, hulu, discovery plus. It would be amazing and will be with the top skins to have custom search like auramod, artic zypher, artic horizon, cosmic, ect.
You didn't understand me. There will be a tmdb helper search option. But since tmdb helper supports you to integrate a netflix player, for example, then you will be able to play what you find in tmdb helper with netflix player.
(2022-05-12, 00:50)matke Wrote:
(2022-05-12, 00:37)Goldenfreddy0703 Wrote:
(2022-05-12, 00:31)matke Wrote: With the new update, it will be possible to search also with tmdb helper. Tmdb helper supports integration with other players (netflix, amazon, hulu... and local library), so search actually got support for addons. And not just search...

You didn't understand me. There will be a tmdb helper search option. But since tmdb helper supports you to integrate a netflix player, for example, then you will be able to play what you find in tmdb helper with netflix player.
Ohhh that's true too, i just thought you mean like a custom search engine for skins where we can have custom search paths and not rely on tmdb helper.
Something like this: https://github.com/jurialmunkey/skin.arc...issues/456
(2022-05-12, 01:16)Goldenfreddy0703 Wrote:
(2022-05-12, 00:50)matke Wrote:
(2022-05-12, 00:37)Goldenfreddy0703 Wrote: Omg True, we can customize the search to have addons like TMDB Helper, or netflix, amazon, hulu, discovery plus. It would be amazing and will be with the top skins to have custom search like auramod, artic zypher, artic horizon, cosmic, ect.
Ohhh that's true too, i just thought you mean like a custom search engine for skins where we can have custom search paths and not rely on tmdb helper.
Something like this: https://github.com/jurialmunkey/skin.arc...issues/456
Yes, this seems interesting. I'll try to implement this.
Please explain why when I press STOP on my Shield remote, the screen goes black in Kodi. I have to press EXIT. Thanks
  • 336(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0