• 337(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
Just upgraded from the old Titan Mod Beta / Krypton (if its not broke no need to change) and trying to figure out a few things with the newer versions of everything!

1.  How can we add the time/date/weather info back onto the home screen?
2.  The Home Button (hub?) has some preset widgets....I accidentally deleted one and was unable to find where to add the various options without having to do a full reset.  (example: Continue Watching for you, Critically Acclaimed Movies, Bingworthy Tv Shows)
3.  How to include all local media (movies/tvshows) lists rather than limiting it to either 5/10/200 entries on the home screen?
4.  How to add slider bars to help scroll through the above mentioned list when you have a large list?
5.  How to remove ONLY the TV Shows Unwatched numbers in the right hand corner on the posters on the Home screen/hubs only?
6.  How to add the file path and file name to assist in scraping.  I've had shows/movies that did not scrape correctly.  So nearly impossible to figure out what the actual video is to manually re-scrape when that happens.  And annoying having to continually switch back and forth between skins just for that option.

Not sure if this is a problem with Kodi itself or with the skin....when the video is paused, the screen will dim a couple of times (depending on how long you leave it paused while your away).
Upon returning and hitting play....then screen is now stuck in that dim state until you reboot or reload.

Thanks again for such a great skin!
Urlryn
Just wondering when new update will be released as really can't wait as it's a great skin.
Exclamation 
Hey guys, been using this skin/mod for a bit now and I keep running into the same problem..

This is a fresh install of kodi and the skin/mod and every time I get this same error.

https://paste.kodi.tv/jugunovefu.kodi

It dosnt happen when the skin/mod is not active or installed, but when I activate the skin/mod or install it and set it as active I get this error above.

It keeps constantly force closing kodi sometimes when watching something, sometimes just going through a menu or libary or even on the main homepage when just left alone after startup.

I've tried multiple installs and versions of kodi and the skin/mod and had to rebuild my massive libary dozen of times but its still happening. I get a crash dump file but it can't be opened/viewed with notepad and idk what I need to read it correctly.

What is causing this error and crash and how can I fix it plz... I would love to continue using this mod but the constant crashes make it unusable Sad
(2022-05-31, 20:10)childofkorn Wrote:  

I often had this error with Titan Mod in the past.
However, I was able to solve this problem by using this patch from @matthuisman  , which was actually only intended for Kodi 19.3(Xbox). 
But the patch also works with this python problem in Kodi 19.4.

Install this zip:  xbmc.python.zip 
Here is the link to the homepage:  https://www.matthuisman.nz/2021/10/fix-k...ddons.html 

Or you can update "script.module.metadatautils". 
In version 1.0.50. "multiprocessing" was removed by @Angelinas, which should also fix this python bug.

Here is the link:  script.module.metadatautils-1.0.50.zip
Frequent skin crashing is not related to this error. The main problem is the arrow module and some other things. In the next update, I tried to make the skin much more stable and I think I succeeded in that, we'll see.
when the touchpad is touched the video playback pauses. please help me solve this issue. this is a nice mod. it really looks like netflix. thanks!!
I tried searching, but for some reason my movie widgets will always shift to a random movie somewhere in the widget instead of staying on the first movie listed. Is there a setting for this?
Thumbs Down 
Thats because it's set to random in the XML. It would need to be changed to something like sort by date
Titan Bingie Mod
Sorry for my ignorance. Which xml would I need to change?
Hello guys,

Could anyone advice please how to adjust the Home Hub to receive the recommendation video as here with "Play" and "More info" buttons:

Just change the shortcut.
It will not be random if you change it.
Titan Bingie Mod
Dear AchillesPunks, please, advice how exactly I should change the shortcut for:
ImageImage
(2022-06-07, 14:05)Antoniuss Wrote: Dear AchillesPunks, please, advice how exactly I should change the shortcut for:
ImageImage

You dont want to switch the whole home shortcut or that will change your whole home view e.c.t

What I think your looking for is to change the top spotlight Widget (home spotlight) to recommend videos only.

To do this you would need to go into the settings>skin settings>home screen layout>spotlight Widget

Then either set it to: set spotlight content based on recent watched or set custom spotlight content.
If setting custom spotlight content then you will find reccomended fils/tv in playlist or from another addon.
(2022-06-05, 23:00)desertfaze Wrote: Sorry for my ignorance. Which xml would I need to change?

When you set a Widget you get other options below (howmany it can display e.c.t) im guessing you have the sort order as random. Change this to one of the other options available e.g a-z
I thought I was replying to the other guy asking about his widget switch.
Titan Bingie Mod
  • 337(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0