• 340(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
I believe @matke has figured out the issue. My system still does the same thing. It will be fixed on the next update.
Titan Bingie Mod
How do I get Bingie on Kodi 19/20 to look and feel exactly like Bingie on 18 Leia?
All the screenshots on the first page are from Kodi 19. So I'm not sure what you are talking about..
Titan Bingie Mod
I just updated to kodi matrix( yes a little late) and now the Up Next addon looks very different. When I was on leia it looked a lot like netflix(using the fancy preset).

On Matrix I get a completely different popup. Anyone have a clue how to get the old one back?
(2022-07-03, 18:31)Thomiehawk Wrote: I just updated to kodi matrix( yes a little late) and now the Up Next addon looks very different. When I was on leia it looked a lot like netflix(using the fancy preset).

On Matrix I get a completely different popup. Anyone have a clue how to get the old one back?
Is it possible you were using "Next Up" in Leia (the developers previous addon) and not "Up Next"? 

In any case, there is a specific support thread for "Up Next" which is probably a better place to ask your question: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=336747
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.
No it's definitely Up Next. I'll try in that thread.
One feature to add refresh auto widgets must be applied on addon widgets just like Aura,Arctic,Nox etc.  Right now auto widgets random sorting could only apply on library items not on addons widgets , this feature is requested from long ago but still not implemented yet .
I am tired to see same lists same sorting's same movie shows placings .
(2022-07-03, 21:07)nazim12 Wrote: One feature to add refresh auto widgets must be applied on addon widgets just like Aura,Arctic,Nox etc.  Right now auto widgets random sorting could only apply on library items not on addons widgets , this feature is requested from long ago but still not implemented yet .
I am tired to see same lists same sorting's same movie shows placings .

Is this not what you're looking for?

EDIT: NVM It's not what you meant probably but I can't delete my post anymore
@Thomiehawk

I'm not sure what yours looks like you didn't provide a screenshot. This is how it should look with these settings. The firsts one is a setting in the skin.

ImageImageImage
Titan Bingie Mod
Gotcha! It's the toggle option use simplified layout!b Thank you very much
Its not working on Addons Widgets .
This is for everyone that keeps emailing me about the MPAA showing up incorrect. Scan your movies with Metadata Editor and it will correct all MPAA and create .nfo files if missing. If you have lots of media you will have to enter your OMDB api key. That will allow you to scan 100,000 movies a day. Choose scan in background and let it run. It will show you how many movies it's going to scan. This works on Local media not sure about addons.

ImageImage
Titan Bingie Mod
(2022-07-02, 21:55)AchillesPunks Wrote: I believe @matke has figured out the issue. My system still does the same thing. It will be fixed on the next update.

@matke  could you give us a bit of info on this? easy to fix by our self before new update release ?
It is not something easy. Everyone will need to wait till the update.
Titan Bingie Mod
(2022-07-04, 09:41)AchillesPunks Wrote: This is for everyone that keeps emailing me about the MPAA showing up incorrect. Scan your movies with Metadata Editor and it will correct all MPAA and create .nfo files if missing. If you have lots of media you will have to enter your OMDB api key. That will allow you to scan 100,000 movies a day. Choose scan in background and let it run. It will show you how many movies it's going to scan. This works on Local media not sure about addons.

ImageImage

Hi, I use tinymediamanager to scrape my info and artwork and then scan into my libary using local info only. Each .nfo contains ratings from (tv shows) imdb,trakt,tmdb,tvbd and films contain the same + metacritic and rot tomatoes. Each .nfo also contains all info like studio e.c.t

But it seems I still can't get any of those ratings on the .nfo to show in any of the spotlight and most views in this skin. I only will get ratings and studio logos on any view (excluding extended info) if put in my api keys for the skin. Otherwise I see non of this (apart from extended view or if I go into more info and to plot&critics)

When I do get these ratings/logos strangely its not for all of my content (even though every .nfo contains every bit of info needed) and a lot of my shows and films simply still do not show any rating or information on the spotlight or any view.

Is this normal or is there a way to show info and ratings provided from the .nfo instead of relying on api checks.

edit: it turns out that every show/film that is not showing ratings/studio e.c.t all produce the same error..

2022-07-04 18:12:37.389 T:5044  WARNING <general>: Skin Helper Service --> Exception details: Type: KeyError Value: 'airdatetime' Traceback: Traceback (most recent call last):
                                                     File "C:\Users\child\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.service\resources\lib\listitem_monitor.py", line 375, in set_listitem_details
                                                       details, self.metadatautils.get_tvdb_details(
                                                     File "C:\Users\child\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.simplecache\lib\simplecache.py", line 304, in decorated
                                                       result = func(*args, **kwargs)
                                                     File "C:\Users\child\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.metadatautils\lib\metadatautils.py", line 280, in get_tvdb_details
                                                       result["lastepisode"] = self.thetvdb.get_last_episode_for_series(result["tvdb_id"])
                                                     File "C:\Users\child\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.simplecache\lib\simplecache.py", line 304, in decorated
                                                     File "C:\Users\child\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.thetvdb\lib\thetvdb.py", line 263, in get_last_episode_for_series
                                                       return self.get_episode(highest_eps[1])
                                                     File "C:\Users\child\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.thetvdb\lib\thetvdb.py", line 168, in get_episode
                                                       episode = self._map_episode_data(episode, seriesdetails)
                                                     File "C:\Users\child\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.thetvdb\lib\thetvdb.py", line 511, in _map_episode_data
                                                       result["airdatetime.label"] = "%s - %s %s" % (result["airdatetime"],
                                                   KeyError: 'airdatetime'

2022-07-04 18:12:37.389 T:5044    ERROR <general>: Skin Helper Service --> Exception in resources.lib.listitem_monitor ! --> 'airdatetime'

im not sure why as all that information inc the correct airdate e.c.t is within the .nfo ? and all content is scanned exactly the same, but some work fine some do this. ive also tried scanning one of the problem shows with tmdb scaper instead of local info and get the same result so it doesn't seem like a .nfo problem?
  • 340(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0