• 342(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
(2022-07-04, 12:10)awesomebuilder Wrote:
(2022-07-02, 21:55)AchillesPunks Wrote: I believe @matke has figured out the issue. My system still does the same thing. It will be fixed on the next update.

@matke  could you give us a bit of info on this? easy to fix by our self before new update release ?
@matke 

That's fine, I was just asking a little bit more info on this. What is need to be done to achieve random crashes improvements.
(2022-07-05, 01:13)AchillesPunks Wrote: Okay well I just restored mine from a old version a got all ratings back. You can try what @Fuchs2468 is suggesting as well.

ImageImage

Hmm, im not sure whats going on 2bh.
I see in your screenshots that you get tvdb ratings for tv shows on the footer along with imdb also, but I've never seen any of these ratings in either the footer or spotlight for tv shows and only ever seen them at the top left of a show (under the name were ibm top 250 is in your screenshot) the only exception was if it was in top 250 were I would get ibm rating and it showed like yours) but I did start getting meta critic and other ratings for shows once I put in my api keys which I never before Confused

I've also noticed that you dont have play and more info under the tv show or film in either screenshot, but I get these on every spotlight or widget. Is it just I have a different view set or is it an option in the skin (season view maby) that I have enabled?
You have the skin set up to show tvbd at the top not the footer.

It doesn't have play or info because it's not the spotlight.
Titan Bingie Mod
After several days of trial and errors and multiple reinstalls I finally got everything running pretty good. The only issue I’m having is on my shield TV it’s missing the tomato from RT. When I install it on my PC everything works perfectly and I get the tomato and popcorn but on my shield I only get the popcorn.

Not a big deal but would be cool if anyone could tell me how to fix it.

Also I can get any rotten tomato ratings for TV shows. I only have IMBD ratings displayed.

I also don’t have the Netflix style show view. It shows up in the settings but when I try to select it. It’s missing.

Im running Kodi 19.4 on both devices with the latest bingie theme.
It’s on the 1st page. Just scroll down until you see it.
(2022-07-04, 23:21)Fuchs2468 Wrote:
(2022-07-04, 20:45)childofkorn Wrote: I updated to 1.0.50 and it solved that problem but it seems from what you are saying its only caused another?
I think the question is which version of "script.module.thetvdb" are you using.
Since the error points to "script.module.thetvdb" in connection with simplecache.

I had a similar problem with Titan Mod 2 days ago after editing 2 movie files. Without this error in the log.
Some ratings were missing in the widget view. 
In the movie view, all the ratings were still there.
After deleting the simlecache.db, everything was ok again after 30 minutes.
I am currently using "script.module.metadatautils-1.0.50" and "script.module.thetvdb-1.0.29" for Titan Mod.

It seems that i was using 1.0.31 which it updates from 1.0.29.

I'll try downgrading this and see if I get any luck.
Hey i'm also finding that installing from fresh using the link for the matrix repo here https://achillespunks.github.io/reposito...ingie.mod/ is throwing a dependency error almost immediately when trying to install script.bingie.helper

Is anyone else having this issue ?
What version of Kodi are you running.
Titan Bingie Mod
Apologies i'm a dafty - i'm running a bleeding edge nexus build on my NUC that loads quick enough i couldn't determine it was nexus and not matrix.

However - Do you know when Nexus support could come ?
Soon. Just install matrix then install the skin and then upgrade to Nexus in the skin works
Titan Bingie Mod
Hello everyone. I apologize for not responding lately. I just want to say that I haven't abandoned the skin and that it will be better than ever with the next update. Smile
I would also like to answer some questions that have been asked.
Skin stability - the current problem of frequent skin crashes is due to some wrong lines in the skin itself, but the addons used by the skin are also problematic. I hope I solved this successfully and with the next update the skin should be much more stable.
Episodes view - episode view looks exactly like it does in Netflix
Quote:If a show is in my library and click on "more episodes", when I scroll to different season and choose one, then go to another, and so on, if I decide I don't want to watch anything and click on "back" button, it will have to iterate through all the seasons that I have already visited, it doesn't exit the show on one click.
This is fixed in the next update.

Episode view will never support addons the way it looks with the local library, it's simply not possible at the episode level. But... That's why I made a season view. It looks identical to episode view, but with some small flaws that cannot be overcome with addons. There is no indicator of the watched episode or continue watching. And now this works also with tmdb helper.

Season view with TMDB Helper

The next update will have better support for addons, and I'm primarily referring to the tmdb helper. It will be possible to search tmdbh movies and tv shows, change artwork from the info dialog, similar movies...

I haven't had any problems with ratings lately.  Maybe it's because of all the changes made in the skin and addons.

Regarding auto widget, I'm not sure what needs to be integrated into the skin. As far as I understand, the auto widget has its own widget refresh system. I tried with tmdb helper, I force refreshed the widgets several times and they changed.

Kodi Nexus will not be supported until Nexus reaches RC status.

And perhaps the answer to the most important question. When will the new update? I hope soon. I just have a lot of other priorities. This is a hobby that I love, but I don't always have time for it. As soon as everything is ready, I will post an update. One thing I know is that it's worth waiting a little longer for this update. Wink
(2022-07-04, 20:32)AchillesPunks Wrote: Skins do not pull from the .nfo it relies on other programs.
I didn't know that. After I read this I looked online for information about this, but couldn't find any. I'm in the process of scraping all my media with TMM, and thought that would speed up the widgets once everything was local. But it still has to use information providers then? So what's the use case for all metadata scraped by TMM if it's not being used in skins?
(2022-07-11, 13:48)Desperados Wrote:
(2022-07-04, 20:32)AchillesPunks Wrote: Skins do not pull from the .nfo it relies on other programs.
I didn't know that. After I read this I looked online for information about this, but couldn't find any. I'm in the process of scraping all my media with TMM, and thought that would speed up the widgets once everything was local. But it still has to use information providers then? So what's the use case for all metadata scraped by TMM if it's not being used in skins?

I have mine set up the exact same way, it deffo speeds up adding stuff to libary if you already have the .nfo and artwork localy with the media and scan in using local info only.

It does also take the information from the .nfo and artwork for everything when you scan these into your libary and uses this to build its database.

From what I can see and have messed with its only ratings from websites that this mod need api keys for as it is not taken from the .nfo (as thats only used to provide kodi with this information/artwork to create a database when adding to libary)
so you should still get studio/mpaa and everything else other than trakt/rotten tom ratings e.c.t, without any api key needed.

It does also 100% speed up widgets and everything when pointing widgets to local files.
@childofkorn Thanks for the explanation, that helps a lot! I still have a lot of movies and tv shows to scrape, so now I know that it won't be a waste of my time lol
@AchillesPunks 
Can you add a Hebrew font?
The skin looks amazing, just like Netflix.
  • 342(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0