• 343(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
(2022-07-11, 15:13)razserv2010 Wrote: @AchillesPunks 
Can you add a Hebrew font?
The skin looks amazing, just like Netflix.
This is not currently possible because the fonts used by the skin do not support Hebrew.
Yes you are correct. TMM speeds up scranning local media into the library by 90%. Rating on the other hand get pulled from websites so thats where Metadata Utilities comes in and takes over...
Titan Bingie Mod
@matke thanks for putting your time to improve this Kodi skin, this is already a great skin, the only thing that it lacks is that it doesn't work with addons, once that happens there is no reason to use any other skin.

Also, is there anyway you can only rely on TMDB Helper instead of ExtendedInfo addon for the "More Info" section, as the latter is broken and sometimes doesn't work, I suppose you can implement the same thing only relying on information from TMDB Helper, this way the you can add more information to the "More Info" section like Similar,Genre that are not available to ExtendedInfo addon. Plus, TMDB Helper is better maintained. The Auramod skin ditched Extended Info addon in favor of TMDB Helper and now their "Cast & More" section works faster, more reliable and returns more information.

Another bug I encountered. If I click on the "Home Menu" and I scroll down to the last row, then if I click down one time again, it will scroll up to the first row, but in doing so, there is a slight delay of around 1 second where the "focus white rectangle" background turns black for around 1 second then the first row appears items appear again. I don't see why the background of the poster turns black for 1 second as there is no new information required to be fetched.
(2022-07-12, 12:50)movianlost Wrote: @matke thanks for putting your time to improve this Kodi skin, this is already a great skin, the only thing that it lacks is that it doesn't work with addons, once that happens there is no reason to use any other skin.

Also, is there anyway you can only rely on TMDB Helper instead of ExtendedInfo addon for the "More Info" section, as the latter is broken and sometimes doesn't work, I suppose you can implement the same thing only relying on information from TMDB Helper, this way the you can add more information to the "More Info" section like Similar,Genre that are not available to ExtendedInfo addon. Plus, TMDB Helper is better maintained. The Auramod skin ditched Extended Info addon in favor of TMDB Helper and now their "Cast & More" section works faster, more reliable and returns more information.

Another bug I encountered. If I click on the "Home Menu" and I scroll down to the last row, then if I click down one time again, it will scroll up to the first row, but in doing so, there is a slight delay of around 1 second where the "focus white rectangle" background turns black for around 1 second then the first row appears items appear again. I don't see why the background of the poster turns black for 1 second as there is no new information required to be fetched.

Just wanted to add that I dont seem to get any problems with extended info but I use integrated libary and personally scrape EVERYTHING available from each source on tmm till it has nothing left missing, so that will be probly why I dont see any problems. But the use of tvdb is a royal pain in the behind and causes huge amounts of problems ...if it uses tmdb or another source i would imagine it to be much better.

No pro here but dosnt it refresh if your jumping from far bottom to top just incase it needs to?
Which type of playlists i have to connect to spotlight to get it randomly change?
I tried with imdb and trakt playlists(with random order) and it's not working.
It's only working with default settings
I still have the issue with only 2 lines of plot description appearing on widgets...anyone have any idea how to fix this?
(2022-07-15, 05:42)mklod Wrote: I still have the issue with only 2 lines of plot description appearing on widgets...anyone have any idea how to fix this?
That's not a bug, that's how it is in the kodi leia version. Like I said the kodi leia skin hasn't been updated in over a year. If you want three lines, you will have to change the code yourself. Look at includeshomebingie.xml and includesbingie.xml, plot text. Or just switch to kodi matrix.
(2022-07-11, 08:44)matke Wrote: Hello everyone. I apologize for not responding lately. I just want to say that I haven't abandoned the skin and that it will be better than ever with the next update. Smile

Thank you so much. Appreciate your work !
I can't get my clearlogo to show in episodes view
Clear logos are in the main skin settings and libary view i think it is...

The clearlogo also needs to be present either by you storing it localy with the media or from whatever scraper you are using.

Having a massive libary I've found that there is A LOT of content (films and TV shows) that do not have clear logos and a lot of media available on any site and I had to create my own, so check that it actually has the media available.
Thank you, but they are showing at first when I click on a tv show, then it's missing when I click on "more episodes" in the seasons view, as well as the episodes view. I have tried all the different views and it's missing for them all in seasons and episodes.
Hi,
Is there any way of just showing text and no icons on the vertical menu bar on the left of the main interface (eg Home, Music, TV Shows etc).
If not, can anybody suggest the best icons to use? I've changed a few and they are tiny when displayed?
You could just pick no icon for each of those hubs, or alternatively I think the ones your selecting is from an older addon, go to skin icons-wide and see if it has an newer version (should be 1.0.5) this version has the huge icons which look good and not the small ones with the blue background.
(2022-07-19, 22:00)childofkorn Wrote: You could just pick no icon for each of those hubs, or alternatively I think the ones your selecting is from an older addon, go to skin icons-wide and see if it has an newer version (should be 1.0.5) this version has the huge icons which look good and not the small ones with the blue background.
Thanks, I'll investigate, but for some reason the icons are stuck! If I change one it doesn't change.
  • 343(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0