• 345(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
I have the same problem with icons.
(2022-07-20, 10:32)mind12 Wrote: Hey,
Kodi Matrix 19.4 user here, fresh install.
If I would like to update the addon from the repository do I need to uninstall the previous version first and set it up again on the new version?
I upgraded it without uninstall and the skin helper and bingi helper addons throw many errors. Could be related?
I can post logs later or try a clean bingie install.

Thank you.
Anyone? What's the proper way to update the addon?
I would do a fresh install from scratch. Also I had a lot of problems with metadata utilities and the tvbd addon that the skin requires for use. But if you simply go to dependencys of the skin and install metadata 1.0.5 and tvdb 1.0.29 dependency first and then install the rest of the dependency (from the top down) you should get no problems with installing and using this mod.

You will get problems trying to update certain addons/dependencys of this skin while they are in use, you would need to disable every addon and dependency that uses one another to be able to update properly. If you try disabling something it should let you know that you can't because its in use by xxx, or checking it dependencys it uses and disabling them.
I can't see to find a way to customize the keyboard that appears when I click on the search button. It is only in English, is there anyway you can add other different keyboard layout here? just like the Kodi default keyboard has the option to change the keyboard layout?
(2022-07-25, 22:57)childofkorn Wrote: I would do a fresh install from scratch. Also I had a lot of problems with metadata utilities and the tvbd addon that the skin requires for use. But if you simply go to dependencys of the skin and install metadata 1.0.5 and tvdb 1.0.29 dependency first and then install the rest of the dependency (from the top down) you should get no problems with installing and using this mod.

You will get problems trying to update certain addons/dependencys of this skin while they are in use, you would need to disable every addon and dependency that uses one another to be able to update properly. If you try disabling something it should let you know that you can't because its in use by xxx, or checking it dependencys it uses and disabling them.

Thx for the answer. Do you know any way to export the menu layout settings of the skin so I dont need to do it from scratch after a clean install?
Just back up your user data folder in your app data folder
Titan Bingie Mod
Is there any way to get video info(duration etc.) in netflix style without stopping video play?
Every option I try stops the video.
(2022-08-01, 17:43)gecmali Wrote: Is there any way to get video info(duration etc.) in netflix style without stopping video play?
I usually press the ENTER key on my Harmony remote & it gives all the info. Not sure now whether it pauses the video
(2022-08-01, 19:32)insync44 Wrote:
(2022-08-01, 17:43)gecmali Wrote: Is there any way to get video info(duration etc.) in netflix style without stopping video play?
I usually press the ENTER key on my Harmony remote & it gives all the info. Not sure now whether it pauses the video
unfortunately it does
A question about playing radio streams in TB and xml code. I've noticed that when an artist is recognised in a radio stream, in the now playing screen an album cover is displayed at the bottom of the creen (now playing OSD?) instead of a mock cover with the radio station on it (examples below)

Can anybody point me to the xml code for this in the skin please?

Thanks in advance for any help!
(2022-08-01, 20:41)gecmali Wrote:
(2022-08-01, 19:32)insync44 Wrote:
unfortunately it does

You can press i (im on pc but its the information button) and it will give you information without pausing the video. You can set what information you see in the playback and osd settings.
Thanks, that's working, only I don't know what command it is in android version so I can map it to remote.
@matke  Right now the only keyboard layout that is supported when clicking on the search button is English keyboard. Is there anyway you can include other keyboard layouts (Arabic in my case) to use when searching? Maybe just add a button in the keyboard that iterate through they keyboard layouts that the user has added?
@movianlost

You will need to use the global search add-on. To add every language would be a lot of work
Titan Bingie Mod
@AchillesPunks Yes the Global Search Addon would be fine, but it is not very well integrated in the Bingie Mod skin. The only thing that changes from the original view of the Global Search is the color that was changed from blue to black, but everything else doesn't fit in the Bingie skin.

The author of that addons says that it's very easy to customize the view of the Global Search results into one of the Skin's views by just adding some lines here and there without the need to create an entire new view.
  • 345(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0