• 347(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
Best Skin Out there thank you ...😊 ...
(2022-08-08, 11:50)nazim12 Wrote:
(2022-08-07, 21:57)AchillesPunks Wrote: I think it will work with TMDB after the update and it already works with local media...
Unfortunately No . When I load widgets from TMDB it never refresh , every movies and shows sorting are fixed. basically this matter is skin related like I told u all other major skins work sorting randomly every time when reload the home page but TBM works with library items only .

Really frustrated to see the same page over and over do something man.

https://i.postimg.cc/PJ40g2cQ/image.png
The actual purpose of this widget is to display the order of popularity of a movie. 
The order of the widgets cannot change after every restart, as the popularity of a film does not change every 5 minutes.
The order of the display is therefore determined by TMDB or Trakt. it would therefore not be very optimal to set the widget display to random.
Because then you can no longer see the order of popularity.

Here is an example TMDB:

(2022-08-09, 04:24)Fuchs2468 Wrote:
(2022-08-08, 11:50)nazim12 Wrote:
(2022-08-07, 21:57)AchillesPunks Wrote: I think it will work with TMDB after the update and it already works with local media...
Unfortunately No . When I load widgets from TMDB it never refresh , every movies and shows sorting are fixed. basically this matter is skin related like I told u all other major skins work sorting randomly every time when reload the home page but TBM works with library items only .

The actual purpose of this widget is to display the order of popularity of a movie. 
The order of the widgets cannot change after every restart, as the popularity of a film does not change every 5 minutes.
The order of the display is therefore determined by TMDB or Trakt. it would therefore not be very optimal to set the widget display to random.

Here is an example TMDB:
The list of popularity or trending is there , we are not bound to check which one is first or second , the whole trending or any other genre ( Like Crime , fiction etc ) must have option to sort them random within the list unless some one specifically sort it according his taste .
The whole purpose of this skin similar to Netflix , did you ever saw the positioning of every movie or show are same in Netflix , it keeps on changing on random sorting  . Why all other major widgets base skins are doing it why not TBM.
Achiless clarified it cant be possible other then tmdb which I dont use at all due to lack of Ratings ( Minimal ) , Logos , Studios .other furniture .
(2022-08-09, 23:06)nazim12 Wrote:
(2022-08-08, 11:50)nazim12 Wrote: Unfortunately No . When I load widgets from TMDB it never refresh , every movies and shows sorting are fixed. basically this matter is skin related like I told u all other major skins work sorting randomly every time when reload the home page but TBM works with library items only .

Here is an example TMDB:
The list of popularity or trending is there , we are not bound to check which one is first or second , the whole trending or any other genre ( Like Crime , fiction etc ) must have option to sort them random within the list unless some one specifically sort it according his taste .
The whole purpose of this skin similar to Netflix , did you ever saw the positioning of every movie or show are same in Netflix , it keeps on changing on random sorting  . Why all other major widgets base skins are doing it why not TBM.
Achiless clarified it cant be possible other then tmdb which I dont use at all due to lack of Ratings ( Minimal ) , Logos , Studios .other furniture .

This works for me apart from the tv show hub and film hub that you need to unlock to change.

All the home hub ones have options to change a list to random or whatever order you want. I have this limited to 20 and with refresh on, every time it gets refreshed that list of 20 items will change. (Obviously the more in this list, the less chance to show twice in a row)

But with the tv show and movie hub, as there is no order preferences e.c.t like in the home hub. Everything set is defined by the smart shortcut/addon e.c.t that you are using.

I have to look around in the addon used to change the order of things set in here.

E.g continue watching>last watched. Movie collection>title or >a/z
(2022-08-08, 11:50)nazim12 Wrote: Unfortunately No . When I load widgets from TMDB it never refresh , every movies and shows sorting are fixed. basically this matter is skin related like I told u all other major skins work sorting randomly every time when reload the home page but TBM works with library items only .

Here is an example TMDB:
First you need to learn a little conversation on the forum. You constantly have some desires and you ask for them very rudely. It was the same before last year when you persistently claimed that the popcorn icon was not working for you and it was your fault because you did not turn on.
As for autowidget, as I said, autowidget has its own refresh system. There is no any skin integration. Why does it work with some skins and not with others, you have to ask the author of autowidget. As far as I've noticed, the author of autowidget is also a contributor to those skins you mentioned, so he probably adapted the addon to them. I don't know, that's my guess. Also, autowidget can very often crash, lag... especially on android devices, and for that reason I was never interested in it. TMDB helper has its own random lists, so I use them.
As for the tmdb helper, you are probably using an old version. TMDB Helper is the best movies and tv show addon for kodi right now. A lot of possibilities, all possible information, artworks... So your statement is not correct.
(2022-08-10, 12:53)matke Wrote:
(2022-08-09, 04:24)Fuchs2468 Wrote: The actual purpose of this widget is to display the order of popularity of a movie. 

Here is an example TMDB:
First you need to learn a little conversation on the forum. You constantly have some desires and you ask for them very rudely. It was the same before last year when you persistently claimed that the popcorn icon was not working for you and it was your fault because you did not turn on.
As for autowidget, as I said, autowidget has its own refresh system. There is no any skin integration. Why does it work with some skins and not with others, you have to ask the author of autowidget. As far as I've noticed, the author of autowidget is also a contributor to those skins you mentioned, so he probably adapted the addon to them. I don't know, that's my guess. Also, autowidget can very often crash, lag... especially on android devices, and for that reason I was never interested in it. TMDB helper has its own random lists, so I use them.
As for the tmdb helper, you are probably using an old version. TMDB Helper is the best movies and tv show addon for kodi right now. A lot of possibilities, all possible information, artworks... So your statement is not correct.
Asking for Oldest Desire or feature may be prohibited . popcorn was my mistake . I dont think all other widget base skins are using Autowidget , they made the skin like that where widget items keeps refreshing and switching , autowidget might be reason not sure , random sorting refresher also working on newly tested swan skin and the list is long. 
TMDB no way closed to what I am experiencing with other addons .
You do use prohibited addon so I think TMDB is the best
Titan Bingie Mod
(2022-08-11, 00:16)AchillesPunks Wrote: You do use prohibited addon so I think TMDB is the best

I'm sorry but what prohibited addon are you talking about?

Autowidget is not a prohibited addon if thats what you are referring to
https://kodi.wiki/view/Official:Forum_ru...ed_add-ons
@Goldenfreddy0703

Nope that is not what I'm talking about.... He uses illegal addons. I wish there was a way to block that stuff
Titan Bingie Mod
Hello i have a problem. When i enable trailer auto play on home the widgets move like it refreshes the home multiple times with Fen Addon
(2022-08-12, 13:26)marios096 Wrote: Hello i have a problem. When i enable trailer auto play on home the widgets move like it refreshes the home multiple times with Fen Addon

You will not receive any help on this forum using illegal addons.

(2022-08-05, 10:51)Klojum Wrote: Please do not come to this forum when you have add-ons installed which facility any type of video piracy. As per our forum rules (wiki) and piracy policy (wiki), there will be no support for such add-ons and setups. I suggest you contact the dev(s) of your add-ons and find your support there.
@marios096

As per the rules you agreed to when you created a Kodi account forum rules (wiki) and piracy policy (wiki), there will be no support for such add-ons and setups. The skin does not support banned addons.
Titan Bingie Mod
@AchillesPunks

I have a question?
How can I add Movie-Genre widget to the home menu
Like the one on Movies section
I like how every time you finish watching a movie it picks out a Genre for you and I would like to added on the home menu page
Next to the widgets I added ?
Is there anyway I can added manually to the other widgets.
P.S. Love the Skin Thank You..😊
@Launcher

Can you please take a screenshot of the widget you are talking about? Thanks
Titan Bingie Mod
(2022-08-13, 08:16)AchillesPunks Wrote: @Launcher

Can you please take a screenshot of the widget you are talking about? Thanks

https://i.imgur.com/Z5KoFPK.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/GiD5MPT.jpg

This is on the movie section only
Can I add the widgets to the home section? If so were can I find it to add
  • 347(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help