• 350(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
@SirLancy

Try clearing simplecache.db and let it rebuild your database. Universal Movie Scraper is really good.

I can't answer the other question right now I'm a little busy.

You should also look at Kodi wiki on how to name your movie folders and movie's.
I can send a screenshot of how mine looks in a little bit
Titan Bingie Mod
Hey guys, is there any way to display tags on widgets within a hub? For a normal widget outside of a hub this is fine, but within the hub no tags are present. Thank you.
(2022-08-18, 09:20)Ljransom Wrote: Hi guys. Maybe I'm losing my mind, but I have searched high and low for a settings to only display/navigate widgets linked to the focussed menu item on the homescreen. Before Matrix this was possible, but now the widgets are just one big scrollable list. For example I have TV shows and movies options on the menu, I have 4 widgets in each. When TV shows is highlighted I only want to navigate the TV shows widgets, but instead I have a list of all 8 widgets including the ones from the movies menu item. This was never an issue before so I'm either I've overlooked the setting (I don't think I have as I've gone over every setting) or there's a setting missing. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

This sounds like you have set it up wrong. If you add a widget to hubs from settings>configure shortscuts>edit menu shortcuts, then it will appear on the home hub (as that's how its ment to be)
I think it adds them in a order (but not 100% sure) something like

Home hub 1
Tv show hub 1
Film hub 1
Other hub 1
Home hub 2

If you wish to have just TV shows or movies, you need to click into the actual hub, then you have a spotlight and widgets for just that type.

To edit the widgets in hubs you need to go to

Settings>configure shortcuts>
And untick "lock widgets in hub"
Now when you go into a hub you have an option to change/edit these widgets.
(2022-08-18, 09:20)Ljransom Wrote: Hey guys, is there any way to display tags on widgets within a hub? For a normal widget outside of a hub this is fine, but within the hub no tags are present. Thank you.

I have this also, home hub and the libary view both have ratings, but they do not show inside any other hub/view other than the two.
(2022-06-28, 00:10)chevychevy Wrote: This might be a noob question but how to I setup these things?

Setup search?
Setup play something?
How can I add a folder location for the categories under home?
How can I display all of the ratings IMDB,rotten tomatoes, etc. on the bottom right?
How can I display the TV shows like netflix where there is a small video screen shot and a description to each episode?
@chevychevy Did you find a solution for receiving all the rating as shown in the picture posted by @AchillesPunks?
is there any news about the update yet? I'm so looking forward to it Smile
Maybe some screen-shots?
This skin is unstable as hell ;(
Only the video that got posted... still waiting patiently
(2022-08-24, 23:22)childofkorn Wrote: Only the video that got posted... still waiting patiently

Where? Can't find it.
(2022-08-25, 10:07)mind12 Wrote:
(2022-08-24, 23:22)childofkorn Wrote: Only the video that got posted... still waiting patiently

Where? Can't find it.

Here is the vid link

https://youtu.be/PgyZxDinHGo
Was posted about a month ago

Honestly can't wait for the screensaver, new ratings and a few other things Smile
Hi!
in TMDB Helper, Why sometimes I have the MPAA displayed and sometimes not?
Did I configure something wrong?

Hi guys 

thank u for the skin , but can you please add to the interface settings , in "fonts" the "Arial Base" ?
in the old version I saw it , now it's not there , I need it , so it will support my language , thanks again
Ariel cannot be added. It would conflict with our current font. You have a option to change to another.
Titan Bingie Mod
another ? do you mean other/different skin ?
the options in the interface fonts are : default , Original 
both are not showing my language characters 

where can I find please the old version of BINGIE with the Arial choice ?  I know it was good for Kodi 18.6
We changed the font back in kodi 18. I'll check my hard drive and see if I have the older builds but if I do they will not support matrix
Titan Bingie Mod
  • 350(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0