• 354(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
You need the option turned on that says install from any repo inside Kodi.
Titan Bingie Mod
Solved : need to install all addons from the repository.
Good to hear
Titan Bingie Mod
Hi, I rly like to use the skin. I used Arctic Zephyr before. THe only feature I´m missing is adding movies to my trakt user list. Is it possible to add a button like this?

I know there is a similiar feature calling mylist, but it doesn´t do the same job for me because its localy and I like to have one service to manage my movie lists. Would be great if there is any way to add this feature to the skin.

Have a nice weekend
Punisher
Hello, is there a new version of Titan Bingie, and how to update to the latest version, if after the update, you have to set everything up again in the skin settings or if the settings will be changed.
Hi,

Someone knows a substitute for Artwork Beef? it does not work anymore.
thank you
You can use artwork dump or use artwork beef for matrix but it's not official. Someone ported to matrix . There is a link on the front page..

https://github.com/henryjfry/fryhenryj/b...p?raw=true
Titan Bingie Mod
I'm totally confused. I would love to install this skin, but I can't seem to figure out how, or even google a straight answer as to whether or not it's compatible with 19.2 on PC. I added the repository but when I go to it, I just Images under Look and Feel. 

Is this not doable with Windows and Kodi 19?  Should I maybe wipe and install 18?  I use the Artflix theme with Retrobat on my HTPC and would love to get a Kodi theme that matches more closely and this looks to be the one.
Well a little reading on the first page would let you know about the skin and that it's compatible with Kodi 19 and it needs to be a fresh install.

This is on the first page so please read at little before asking questions that are easy to find.
ImageImage
Titan Bingie Mod
It is a fresh install, but I still don't see it available so I thought perhaps it wasn't or my method was wrong or something.
I uninstalled and re-installed and now I can add the repository.
Hmmm, I added the repository but I am unsure how to install the skin. I've only ever used the skins that are available by the "Get More" option. Apologies for the questions, but this is pretty new to me.
Figured it out, I think.

Sorry for all the posts, but I don't seem to be able to use the Edit feature.
OMG, I love this addon, btw!
@dmaker

Did you figure everything out? I should be able to help you tomorrow. I'm at work until 6am so I'll check in the morning and reply if you need assistance.
Titan Bingie Mod
  • 354(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0