• 355(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
Yes, thank you. I did get it figured, but I appreciate the offer.
I try both but it's don't work. Thanks anyway..
Hello again,

I still have issue with the menu shortcuts I create for my addons. They seem to get a random icon that I don't want. Plus now something happened and the "Set Icon" menu does not work anymore.
What can be done now ?  Can you please tell me how to edit menu items manually via SSH 

Thank you
Chris
Here is what i mean:

All my shortcuts have the same icon which i can not change as the "set icon" does not work does nothing:

@biomecanoid try going into the skin settings and Configure shortcuts and restore menu items... you'll have to rebuild your shortcuts from scratch but shouldn't take too long and use the change action option to your addon instead of change shortcut and it should keep the original skin icons with that method.
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
This is one of the 1st things I tried and did not solve the problem. It erased my shortcuts but the issue with the random icons and not being able to change them still remains
(2022-10-10, 16:43)biomecanoid Wrote: This is one of the 1st things I tried and did not solve the problem. It erased my shortcuts but the issue with the random icons and not being able to change them still remains

I recently tried to change the icons as well, the skin used to have icon packs to to choose different ones but the ones that are included now in no way match the sideplane menu so I just leave the 6 or 7 ones that come standard on a vanilla install of the skin. If the restore menu items didn't restore the original icons for you then you may have to do a fresh install of the skin.
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
(2021-04-01, 00:20)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-03-31, 15:12)Angelinas Wrote:
(2021-03-31, 12:47)javcarbe Wrote: 2021-03-31 03:42:19.713 T:18988 WARNING <general>: script.skin.helper.widgets --> Exception details: Type: AttributeError Value: 'Media' object has no attribute 'recentshowsandmovies' Traceback: Traceback (most recent call last):
That content for script.skin.helper.widgets dosen't exist....
plugin://script.skin.helper.widgets/?action=recentshowsandmovies&mediatype=media&reload=$INFO[Window(Home).Property(widgetreload2)]

That is skin bed line for content and I think was here
https://github.com/AchillesPunks/Bingie....Bingie.xml  line 87

Change in this or remove
plugin://script.skin.helper.widgets/?action=recent&mediatype=media&reload=$INFO[Window(Home).Property(widgetreload2)]
@matke

I am getting the same error for playback. How do I delete that code exactly? Love the skin btw. Thx for all your hard work Smile
This will be fixed with the next update
Titan Bingie Mod
@jathlon
What error are you getting?
Titan Bingie Mod
(2022-10-12, 07:44)AchillesPunks Wrote: @jathlon
What error are you getting?
  "
Whenever I stop playing a movie or show I receive a message stating "Playback failed - One or more items failed to play". again, this happens after i close it. The movie or show does play fine though just pops up after every time.
Also, this only happens with a certain addon. All other addons don't cause this issue.
It only occurs when using the widgets and when you select "Play From Beginning". Please let me know how I can fix it. Thx
Also, this only happens with a certain addon. All other addons don't cause this issue. 
Sorry for the double post. I cant find the DELETE option
Good evening, I have been playing with this skin for days now and I really like it. It seems to do most of what i want it to do but I have been looking for hours for a way to make a "custom widget" Like one where you can just put whatever you like in it.. It was a feature i used in Aion nox a lot, like if i wanted a widget that had a link to my router and other random things, or one with half a dozen addons of my order and choosing. I even installed Superfavourites to try to make it work that way but that did not work out how i thought it would. Am i missing something obvious?
(Also just to add, since i was reading through a few posts. I seem to have the same Icon issue one of the previous posters mentioned, If i choose set Icon on the tabs it seems to mostly stay the same.)
(2022-10-09, 02:36)biomecanoid Wrote: All my shortcuts have the same icon which i can not change as the "set icon" does not work does nothing:

There is a little work around to fix this manually but you will have to be able to edit few files preferably on the laptop/pc and you will need to be able to navigate to kodi folders/files.
Both files are located within userdata\addon_data\script.skinshortcuts.
First file to edit will be mainmenu.DATA.xml and look for main menu line <icon>YOUR ICON LOCATION</icon>
Second file to edit will be skin.titan.bingie.mod.properties  and look for lines with "icon" words for example ['mainmenu', 'audio', 'icon', 'YOUR ICON LOCATION'],

Both files contains information about main menu items on your Kodi setup and make sure both files matching. Example from my set up.

mainmenu.DATA.xml :

<shortcut>
        <defaultID>audio</defaultID>
        <label>Audio</label>
        <label2 />
        <icon>shortcuts/music.png</icon>
        <thumb />
        <action>ActivateWindow(Programs,"plugin://plugin.program.autowidget/</action>
    </shortcut>

skin.titan.bingie.mod.properties:

['mainmenu', 'audio', 'icon', 'shortcuts/music.png'],

and as you can see both files matching icon location/name    (shortcuts/music.png)

save and enjoy Smile
  • 355(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0