• 360(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
That's right. If I arrange myself in one and save it, the menu changes after changing the skin.
But only in these two skins. I still have the third Arctic Horizon 2 and everything is good here. They do not interfere with each other.
(2022-11-15, 18:35)Romik2505 Wrote: But only in these two skins. I still have the third Arctic Horizon 2 and everything is good here. They do not interfere with each other.

Since all the skins mentioned use "script.skinshortcuts", this behaviour is normal. 
If you do not want this behaviour, deactivate it in the settings of "script.skinshortcuts", then each skin uses its own setting.
Deactivate "Share menu between compatible skins". 
After that, of course, you have to set your menus for each skin again with "script.skinshortcuts".
"Arctic Horizon 2" is an exception because it is already defined in the skin that it has its own setting.
I hope it helps you?

Thank you very much, I will try to improve it
Sad 
For the life of me I've reinstalled Matrix twice already, and I still keep getting the Dependency error when I try to install Bingie Mod. Drives me nuts.
[font]Najpierw zainstaluj z zależności resource.images.backgroundoverlays.basic, a następnie resource.images.skinbackgrounds.titanium. Na koniec cała skóra. I to działa.[/font]
(2022-11-17, 12:43)Romik2505 Wrote: Najpierw zainstaluj z zależności resource.images.backgroundoverlays.basic, a następnie resource.images.skinbackgrounds.titanium. Na koniec cała skóra. I to działa.
Can you translate please? This is an English language forum.
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.
[font]Najpierw zainstaluj resource.images.backgroundoverlays.basic z dependency, a następnie resource.images.skinbackgrounds.titanium. Wreszcie cała skóra. I to działa.[/font]
[font]First install resource.images.backgroundoverlays.basic from dependency and then resource.images.skinbackgrounds.titanium. Finally, all skin. And it works.[/font]
Could you not just add the search function to favourites and then add that to your menu?
Good evening. Please excuse my last post, I tried to edit it but it seems like that is not a thing? 
I wanted to know if there is a way to set it up to change from one hub to the other by just hovering instead of clicking on the hub? 
I would like to have my links to TVshows and Movies be those buttons but still leave my widgets locked to hubs if possible. 
Am i missing something or is it not set up to be able to work this way?
I'm happy to donate to be part of the testing team for a new update 🙂
You dont need to make multiple posts every day asking the same question ...
Hi, first great skin .
I migrate form 18 to matrix and when install bingie mod v 2.0.3 kodi start to crash. Anyone with this issue.
Also notify problems with skin.service widget.
Thank
Needs to be a clean install. Cannot migrate
Titan Bingie Mod
  • 360(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0