• 361(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
I do it. Uninstall first then install 19 and still with problems, and happens when install the skin
Hey, I think this has been mentioned before but its kind of driving me Nutz the girl singing for a few seconds upon playing a media item glitch I really hate it, is there a fix?
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
Lol. I have never heard of this. There's a girl singing when you play media?
Titan Bingie Mod
yes it is very annoying please reference this post you must have overlooked it. https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3081354
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
Image       technically its a picture of a girl with headphones on singing she is hot but kind of distracting.
Looks like @matke is fixing it with the next update. I don't use any add-ons that would bring this picture up for me. Does it show up with the Moviedb
Titan Bingie Mod
I don't believe it is a scraper issue if that's what you mean I don't know if something is triggering the music player to open up for a split second before correcting itself and opening the media in the video player or something else entirely. I'm useless on the technical side of things sorry.
I actually found this reddit on the issue going to try the fixes listed until the next update. https://www.reddit.com/r/Addons4Kodi/com...ing_titan/
(2022-11-28, 13:26)cscott1 Wrote: Hey, I think this has been mentioned before but its kind of driving me Nutz the girl singing for a few seconds upon playing a media item glitch I really hate it, is there a fix?
Thats the Default background which props up on titan Bingie of a young woman listening to Music on headphones..
I didnt see that you already shared the reddit post.
@cscott1
Music background has now been fixed.. Just uploaded to GitHub with new black background
Titan Bingie Mod
thanks, I used the method of deleting all the files with the Hover prefix in the resource.images.skinbackgrounds.titanium\resources folder one of the methods in the reddit and that worked but ill upload your copy of the git thanks again!
IMHO still the best skin out there.  Though a few things I have to say, when a movie is rotten it still shows the tomato instead of the plant indicating rotten status. I tried Auramod and now I know there's no other skin as good as titan bingie mod, but 60fps animations would be very nice to have.

Thank you for all your great efforts
A have a lot kodi_crashlog... I do a new install and kodi crashed every time I install the mod. Please some help.
@ksc1

Are you still having problems or did what I send you fix the issue?
Titan Bingie Mod
  • 361(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0