• 388(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
(2023-01-24, 21:48)HugoL Wrote:
(2023-01-24, 20:09)childofkorn Wrote:
(2023-01-24, 19:37)HugoL Wrote: Well I don't have a problem now since it corrected itself but the fact that it did have an issue, it cached a shit tonne of blank MPAA ratings while I was browsing stuff to watch and now I have to figure out how to delete this cache to refresh everything.

Metadata and artwork module> simplecache, delete the cache and then restart. It should then rebuild everything

I did notice that option, doesn’t seem to do anything on Android Firestick.
Before it was an option in the skin most of us just did this manually with a file manager maybe try that.
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
(2023-01-25, 02:35)AchillesPunks Wrote: If there is anyone that still uses Embuary Info I have made it fit into the skin, and updated everything inside the info. You can search other movies, cast, trailers... It's basically extendedinfo but you can just call it up by holding enter. Just let me know if you would like it.

ImageImageImageImage
Just installed this. Looks good. Its always nice to see extra-functionality added to the theme. One thing tho, and im sorry to be 'nit-picky' but some of the text goes outside of the box. For example when it shows movie info the name of the studio overlaps the box.
(2023-01-23, 19:37)HugoL Wrote: I finally got around to setting up the new skin properly over the weekend optimising everything for TMDB helper addon.  The service monitor implementation and the whole TMDB helper integration is excellent.  All my widgets are now TMDB helper stuff. I didn't realise how good TMDB helper has actually become. I use it for everything, even down to the skin search function (great feature by the way), I don't even have a local library anymore!

Would you mind elaborating on how you've set things up? I've tried TMDB categories once but noticed it presented movies that I didn't even have in my library and thus couldn't play. I didn't like that and disabled it again. So I'm curious what you mean by 'I don't even have a local library anymore!'..?
You will encounter that issue if you don’t have access to those titles of course.

Without even considering add-ons banned on this forum, there’s plenty of useful addons if you have the relevant subscriptions such as Disney+, Netflix, Amazon prime, HBO max etc. that tmdb helper will point to and play.
(2023-01-25, 16:44)cscott1 Wrote: Before it was an option in the skin most of us just did this manually with a file manager maybe try that.

Yeah, still remember the hassle of both using a firestick file manager and also connecting my pc to firestick through ftp.  Looks like I'm going to have to jump through hoops again for something relatively insignificant.
(2023-01-25, 06:26)AchillesPunks Wrote: @2bpz

Here is a link to try it out
https://github.com/AchillesPunks/Embuary...ie-Mod.git
Thank you. I will try it out. I completely get what your saying, on the original skin the more info button would call up extended info in a similar fashion. But if you changed the Search function in Home menu it would also call extended for the search function i was talking about
good day

i hope this is the right place for this question ,when i start up the skin it loads and then gets stuck in a black screen...this is a fresh install..hoope somone can help me ?
@loki00

I'll take a look at it on my day off of work.
Titan Bingie Mod
Hello everyone, to begin I thank you for this skin that I was looking for a long time, however I encounter some small problems. When I click on a movie or a series and I fall on the info menu with the keys "play" "resume" and other, there is no frame around the proposals to make our selection. Do you have an idea or have I forgotten an option?  I'm on Kodi 20 and Titan bingie.  V2.1. Thanks
Hmm On windows with a fresh install of Nexus then the most recent zip from the repo. Skin starts and loads fine but I can not access the left panel shade (home,search etc)  none of the hubs are moving but i can hear the menu sounds of movement when i press the buttons. The only thing that i can do is long press and go in to settings where the curser moves through the menus appropriately.
(2023-01-26, 16:00)funkyman30290 Wrote: Hello everyone, to begin I thank you for this skin that I was looking for a long time, however I encounter some small problems. When I click on a movie or a series and I fall on the info menu with the keys "play" "resume" and other, there is no frame around the proposals to make our selection. Do you have an idea or have I forgotten an option?  I'm on Kodi 20 and Titan bingie.  V2.1. Thanks
If you have done a skin update then it is possible for this to happen. Turn off Kodi, go to the data folder, delete the settings file from the skin.titan.bingie.mod folder. It should fix the problem. If that doesn't help, do a clean install from scratch.
(2023-01-26, 18:19)2bpz Wrote: Hmm On windows with a fresh install of Nexus then the most recent zip from the repo. Skin starts and loads fine but I can not access the left panel shade (home,search etc)  none of the hubs are moving but i can hear the menu sounds of movement when i press the buttons. The only thing that i can do is long press and go in to settings where the curser moves through the menus appropriately.
I don't know what could have happened. Try installing again. Also, after the first installation, it is necessary to wait for the skin shortcuts up in order to display the menus.
(2023-01-26, 18:56)matke Wrote:
(2023-01-26, 18:19)2bpz Wrote: Hmm On windows with a fresh install of Nexus then the most recent zip from the repo. Skin starts and loads fine but I can not access the left panel shade (home,search etc)  none of the hubs are moving but i can hear the menu sounds of movement when i press the buttons. The only thing that i can do is long press and go in to settings where the curser moves through the menus appropriately.
I don't know what could have happened. Try installing again. Also, after the first installation, it is necessary to wait for the skin shortcuts up in order to display the menus.

I’ve seen this too. It’s a bug if you have no library content (and therefore no widgets) that’s easily solved by loading up a widget eg: configure a TMDB helper widget for example.
So... just updated to latest version of the skin and ran into a couple new issues that I can't seem to be able to figure out for the life of me. Here I am looking for answers...

Issue 1: Not sure if its a problem with the skin but the studio logo displayed onscreen doesnt match whats in the kodi library or local nfo files. I have no idea where its pulling the info from. Not a horrible problem but im picky about studio information, especially when it comes to anime. See screenshots for example.

Issue 2: Seems to be a problem with views. See screenshots. My selected views are all enabled in the skin but only appear available in the main tv show/movie library screens. I only get 3 views available in the genre/year/studio/etc screens.

ImageImage

Kodi log here?

Thank you in advance to anybody with answers.
(2023-01-26, 21:22)tyuds88 Wrote: So... just updated to latest version of the skin and ran into a couple new issues that I can't seem to be able to figure out for the life of me. Here I am looking for answers...

Issue 1: Not sure if its a problem with the skin but the studio logo displayed onscreen doesnt match whats in the kodi library or local nfo files. I have no idea where its pulling the info from. Not a horrible problem but im picky about studio information, especially when it comes to anime. See screenshots for example.

Issue 2: Seems to be a problem with views. See screenshots. My selected views are all enabled in the skin but only appear available in the main tv show/movie library screens. I only get 3 views available in the genre/year/studio/etc screens.

ImageImage

Kodi log here?

Thank you in advance to anybody with answers.
1.This is not an issue. Pull data from tmdb. This is original network.
https://www.themoviedb.org/tv/61223
2.I will check here what it is about. The problem is probably that each view is determined for a specific category that it displays.
  • 388(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0