• 390(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
(2023-01-27, 20:53)loki00 Wrote:
(2023-01-27, 20:49)matke Wrote:
(2023-01-27, 20:45)loki00 Wrote: Ive never used or even heard of Tubed before. I dont really have many add-ons - TMDb Helper, Metadata Editor, Artwork Beef, YouTube. I only get the error when it tries to play trailers for TV Shows. Movie trailers play fine.
Just install the youtube addon. Put api key and that's it. It never asked me to install anything like that. Installed the skin a hundred times.
I have the YouTube addon running fine with the API key. It only happens with TV shows. Asking here is a last resort, ill just have to do without trailers for now.

There must be some addon that forces you to install tubed. As I said, not a single line of code has anything to do with tubed. Skin cannot force it.
Only if kodi has not started to force tubed instead of youtube in certain regions.
(2023-01-26, 21:43)matke Wrote: 1.This is not an issue. Pull data from tmdb. This is original network.
https://www.themoviedb.org/tv/61223
2.I will check here what it is about. The problem is probably that each view is determined for a specific category that it displays.
1. Its is a problem though. I don't want to pull the network from tmdb as the studiologo, I want it to use local studio info as the studiologo. I don't know whats overriding wherever the skin is getting the studio info from.

2. Thank you.
(2023-01-27, 08:56)matke Wrote: Just tell me one thing. Does this container contain movies and tv shows or is it a folder container? Screenshot please.

TV Shows grouped from studios (follow screenshots):

Image Image  Image Image
(2023-01-27, 14:22)loki00 Wrote: Download metadata editor and change the Studio to whatever you like. Provided theres a logo for said studio it should show correctly. Thats what i do.

Tried that. The studio info saved in my library is exactly what i want it to be but the skin or something else seems to be fetching studio info from tmdb or somewhere else other than my library or nfo files. Makes the metadata editor useless in this situation.
(2023-01-27, 23:42)tyuds88 Wrote:
(2023-01-27, 08:56)matke Wrote: Just tell me one thing. Does this container contain movies and tv shows or is it a folder container? Screenshot please.

TV Shows grouped from studios (follow screenshots):

Image Image  Image Image
Yes, I assumed this. For menus, the skin only provides lists. You cannot choose another view, there are reasons for that. When you enter the container where the video files are located, you get the option of choosing other views.
(2023-01-27, 23:49)tyuds88 Wrote:
(2023-01-27, 14:22)loki00 Wrote: Download metadata editor and change the Studio to whatever you like. Provided theres a logo for said studio it should show correctly. Thats what i do.

Tried that. The studio info saved in my library is exactly what i want it to be but the skin or something else seems to be fetching studio info from tmdb or somewhere else other than my library or nfo files. Makes the metadata editor useless in this situation.
You have 2 network in nfo.......
and your image fior studio have path
resource.images.studios.coloured/white fox/Sentai  Filmworks.png

Beter remove one
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
(2023-01-27, 23:52)matke Wrote: Yes, I assumed this. For menus, the skin only provides lists. You cannot choose another view, there are reasons for that. When you enter the container where the video files are located, you get the option of choosing other views.

Well thats unfortunate. Do we know the reasons? I miss setting studios to a panel view, makes it easier to find what I'm looking for with a screen full of logos and the list views just seem empty.
And yes, all the other view still work when browsing actual shows/movies.
(2023-01-28, 00:16)Angelinas Wrote: You have 2 network in nfo.......

Beter remove one

Two studios listed in my library for anime. One for the animation studio the other for the studio or distributer that licensed the show in the us. I list them both (separately tagged in a local nfo file) because sometimes we just want to throw on a funimation show, etc.

Before I updated the skin, it just picked the first studio listed in my library db/nfos. Now its pulling the studio info from somewhere else and I'm getting logos onscreen that don't match my library and some that don't make sense at all, like the show Happy! that aired on the Syfy network but for some reason it shows the BBC One logo.
(2023-01-28, 09:07)tyuds88 Wrote:
(2023-01-28, 00:16)Angelinas Wrote: You have 2 network in nfo.......

Beter remove one

Two studios listed in my library for anime. One for the animation studio the other for the studio or distributer that licensed the show in the us. I list them both (separately tagged in a local nfo file) because sometimes we just want to throw on a funimation show, etc.

Before I updated the skin, it just picked the first studio listed in my library db/nfos. Now its pulling the studio info from somewhere else and I'm getting logos onscreen that don't match my library and some that don't make sense at all, like the show Happy! that aired on the Syfy network but for some reason it shows the BBC One logo.
I'll check what's going on here, but don't expect anything before the next update.
(2023-01-27, 20:12)matke Wrote:
(2023-01-27, 20:01)loki00 Wrote:
(2023-01-27, 19:27)matke Wrote: I don't know why you use Tubed. TBM has nothing to do with this addon. You only need the youtube addon. There was already a discussion about this.
I didnt really want to use Tubed but when it tries to play trailers from the highlight widget it forces me to install Tubed - 'To use this feature you must download an add-on: Tubed'
For some other reason, it asks you to install that addon. I've never used it nor is there anywhere in the code to force it to be installed. Probably some addon you are using forces you to install it.

I found out what the problem was. Tubed was enabled (by default) within the TMDb TV Shows scraper. Changed it to YouTube and now all TV Show trailers work fine! It was obvious really! Thanks for the replies.
Hi everyone, I remember reading a few pages back, someone mentioning the skin kept resetting itself, I just had the same unfortunate situation. Tried to add a widget to my homescreen and suddenly I got the welcome setup screen. Everything was black since all my widgets pointed to TheMovieDb Helper..

Luckily (I thought) I just made a skin backup a few hours before, so restored that. Brought back my homescreen widgets but all my hub widgets were still gone, as well as all skin settings were still back to default..
Figured I would restore the full backup that I made, also a few hours earlier. First got an error message saying the zip location was not available or something, but then it ran anyway. Afterwards I restarted kodi and noticed nothing had changed, still no widgets and still the default skin settings.

Was really happy with Nexus until now, it is crazy fast compared to Matrix but I guess it still has some bugs, at least on Android (Shield user). So I guess I will have to spend a few hours again setting everything back up, fml. If anyone had a similar experience and found a solution, please let me know!

Edit: Found a post on Reddit from someone with the same problem. They were given the advice to open the zip folder and copy the folders over manually. So I cleared all data, uninstalled, then reinstalled, and copied all the files from the backup folder to the kodi folder, and it worked! So the backup function of the backup addon works, it's just the restore function that is broken apparently. I think I will just make a copy of the .kodi folder as a backup manually going forward, just to be safe.
I have noticed a slight glitch or I have something set up wrong whenever scrolling vertically from widget to widget there is a small black rectangle tag with the show or movies title that appears at the bottom of the poster then disappears its only for a fraction of a second but now that I noticed it it drives me crazy. please help.
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
(2023-01-29, 23:44)cscott1 Wrote: I have noticed a slight glitch or I have something set up wrong whenever scrolling vertically from widget to widget there is a small black rectangle tag with the show or movies title that appears at the bottom of the poster then disappears its only for a fraction of a second but now that I noticed it it drives me crazy. please help.
Just check if you have "Display Tags on Widgets" disabled in skin settings.
I had it on skin defaults and switched it to disabled and that fixed the issue thanks that wont get rid of the red new episode tags will it?
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
(2023-01-30, 00:59)cscott1 Wrote: I had it on skin defaults and switched it to disabled and that fixed the issue thanks that wont get rid of the red new episode tags will it?
The default is actually automatic tag assignment and cannot process information so quickly when switching between widgets. If I fail in another way to solve this, it will only be enable/disable. It doesn't affect on new episode tag.
  • 390(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0