• 395(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
(2023-02-06, 20:36)matke Wrote:
(2023-02-06, 20:20)HisAirness23 Wrote:
(2023-02-06, 19:32)matke Wrote: That's how translation works. You have to change language in kodi settings. Then you will be able to use the translation in the skin as well.

The translation file doesn't work for me somehow although the language is set to german in the kodi settings. I had to change the 'msgids' in the en_gb strings file directly in order for it to work.
skin.titan.bingie.mod/language/resource.language.de_de/string.po
Replace line
Code:
msgctxt "#31622"
msgid "Similar"
msgstr "Ähnlich"
with
Code:
msgctxt "#31622"
msgid "More Like This"
msgstr "Mehr wie das"
Also add this two

Code:
msgctxt "#320002"
msgid "Choose Art"
msgstr "Wählen Sie Kunst"

msgctxt "#320067"
msgid "Credits & More Info"
msgstr "Credits & weitere Informationen"

Sorry, maybe not the correct translation, I used it google translate.

Results:

Translations are not sorted. My advice to you and others is to be patient as it is a big job. I should actually transfer everything from the code to a string so that later whoever wants to translate string for their own language. I started this in the previous update, and I will try to fix it a little more in the next one, so that it is quite usable.

That's why you should move to GitHub so everyone could have help pushing PR's and help with things like this Smile
(2023-02-06, 20:42)awesomebuilder Wrote:
(2023-02-06, 20:36)matke Wrote:
(2023-02-06, 20:20)HisAirness23 Wrote: The translation file doesn't work for me somehow although the language is set to german in the kodi settings. I had to change the 'msgids' in the en_gb strings file directly in order for it to work.
skin.titan.bingie.mod/language/resource.language.de_de/string.po
Replace line
Code:
msgctxt "#31622"
msgid "Similar"
msgstr "Ähnlich"
with
Code:
msgctxt "#31622"
msgid "More Like This"
msgstr "Mehr wie das"
Also add this two

Code:
msgctxt "#320002"
msgid "Choose Art"
msgstr "Wählen Sie Kunst"

msgctxt "#320067"
msgid "Credits & More Info"
msgstr "Credits & weitere Informationen"

Sorry, maybe not the correct translation, I used it google translate.

Results:

Translations are not sorted. My advice to you and others is to be patient as it is a big job. I should actually transfer everything from the code to a string so that later whoever wants to translate string for their own language. I started this in the previous update, and I will try to fix it a little more in the next one, so that it is quite usable.

That's why you should move to GitHub so everyone could have help pushing PR's and help with things like this Smile
The current version is available on github. It will be the same with the next one.
(2023-02-06, 20:36)matke Wrote: Sorry, maybe not the correct translation, I used it google translate.

Thanks for your help, much appreciated! And no worries, I completely understand. You are doing a fantastic job for everyone else, so thanks again.
(2023-02-01, 23:21)ExplodingCore Wrote: One issue I found, maybe this has been brought up before but idk: when selecting "Play from beginning" in Bingie Info dialog Kodi doesn't seem to know which library item it is playing. It's playing the Movie/Episode but when hitting pause or info it doesn't show anything. No plot, no logo or art, no title, nothing. When using Yatse as remote, in there it doesn't show the name of what's playing either. Instead it's showing that Kodi is playing some number which is most likely the library item id.
This is also causing issues with playback states and resume points.

Also when in TV Show Bingie Info and selecting "Play Season X: Episode Y" it's the same thing but instead of an id it shows the actual filename of the video.

I'm not sure if this is a general problem or if it might be related to PlexKodiConnect which I'm using. I've never seen it before with other skins though.
bump
(2023-02-06, 20:46)matke Wrote: The current version is available on github. It will be the same with the next one.

https://github.com/AchillesPunks/reposit...bingie.mod
this is the correct one? I'd like to help with German localization in the future. In some parts it's not only a bit off but straight up misleading e.g. some settings are translated the wrong way around (activate is translated to deactivate).
(2023-02-06, 23:35)ExplodingCore Wrote:
(2023-02-01, 23:21)ExplodingCore Wrote: One issue I found, maybe this has been brought up before but idk: when selecting "Play from beginning" in Bingie Info dialog Kodi doesn't seem to know which library item it is playing. It's playing the Movie/Episode but when hitting pause or info it doesn't show anything. No plot, no logo or art, no title, nothing. When using Yatse as remote, in there it doesn't show the name of what's playing either. Instead it's showing that Kodi is playing some number which is most likely the library item id.
This is also causing issues with playback states and resume points.

Also when in TV Show Bingie Info and selecting "Play Season X: Episode Y" it's the same thing but instead of an id it shows the actual filename of the video.

I'm not sure if this is a general problem or if it might be related to PlexKodiConnect which I'm using. I've never seen it before with other skins though.
bump
(2023-02-06, 20:46)matke Wrote: The current version is available on github. It will be the same with the next one.

https://github.com/AchillesPunks/reposit...bingie.mod
this is the correct one? I'd like to help with German localization in the future. In some parts it's not only a bit off but straight up misleading e.g. some settings are translated the wrong way around (activate is translated to deactivate).
English must be sorted out first. All labels from core code must be converted into a string, the redundant translations must be deleted, and only then can work be done for other languages. There will be a notification on the forum when it happens. There are still some things to be sorted out in the skin, so then I will deal with the English string. So wait until the next update.
Solution for anyone on android having crashes esp with TBM 
Maven from kodinerds has an updated  Kodi 21 nightly build which has resolved all crashes ( at least for me ) especially using TBM. try from here
This unfortunately installs as another kodi side by side 
There is another fix which I have not tried yet :  here
Laugh
(2023-02-07, 03:40)shaktoo Wrote: Solution for anyone on android having crashes esp with TBM 
Maven from kodinerds has an updated  Kodi 21 nightly build which has resolved all crashes ( at least for me ) especially using TBM. try from here
This unfortunately installs as another kodi side by side 
There is another fix which I have not tried yet :  here
Laugh
It's not a little early for kodi 21? Smile I think there is also a version 20 with a fix.
Kodi crashing problem should be resolved with the next Kodi update, so there will be no need for an alternative. At least I hope so.
Rather stick to Nexus builds from the same author

https://repo.kodinerds.net/index.php?act...ion=nexus/
Hi there,

is it possible to create a smart playlist and use it as a category in the categories widget?

I initially thought this is what the "Enable Library List" does but it seams I am wrong.

The ultimate goal is the create my own categories.

Thanks in advance,
Dragoo
(2023-02-07, 10:25)awesomebuilder Wrote: Rather stick to Nexus builds from the same author

https://repo.kodinerds.net/index.php?act...ion=nexus/
Its this same changes that will be incorporated in the K20 update.
But yeah by all means just use the Nexus Build ..  Smile
Well I tried the Maven's Nexus build but that unfortunately is still crashing. 
So I guess its the K21 Nightly which runs stable ATM with TBM ( and everything else )
Does this work with Kodi 20 on Android
(2023-02-08, 10:20)Paggnr Wrote: Does this work with Kodi 20 on Android
Read back a few pages on this thread many skins are having issues with intermittent crashes on android on Kodi 20. It is a known issue and they are working on a fix for kodi 20.1 Stick to 19.5 until it is remedied unless you like reporting bugs and helping fix the issues.
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
Does anyone know how to get the "local library" filter setting to work in "Dialog video info lists filter"? I have collections enabled and I can access them through movies > collections but they are not showing up in the video info dialog. Only the filter options "streaming services" or "none" are showing the entries at the bottom of the info dialog, but they are showing stuff I don't have in my library. Also, I cannot activate "advanced video info dialog" if that has sth. to do with this issue...? Thanks again
(2023-02-10, 19:53)HisAirness23 Wrote: Does anyone know how to get the "local library" filter setting to work in "Dialog video info lists filter"? I have collections enabled and I can access them through movies > collections but they are not showing up in the video info dialog. Only the filter options "streaming services" or "none" are showing the entries at the bottom of the info dialog, but they are showing stuff I don't have in my library. Also, I cannot activate "advanced video info dialog" if that has sth. to do with this issue...? Thanks again
For better integration with the local library, it is necessary to turn on option in the tmdb helper:
"Get additional details from the local kodi library database".
What is "advanced video info dialog"?
  • 395(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0