any service needed for this plugin
Hi,

I changed the setup of my network and do have a pfSense firewall running. Everything is fine... but...

While trying to watch some live-tv, there is just the message that the service is starting stuck at 0%... or updating epg = stuck at 0%

As there is this message, the kodi-box and the receiver do have contact but something is not that good... Is there any service this plugin needs to work?

If there is someone out there using pfSense himself, a hint what to setup is deeply appreciated!

Kind regards,

tom
Sorry, what device is this running on?

Can you provide a full debug log?
Maintainer of Enigma2 PVR addon: repo, docschangelog
How to create a full debug: here
(2020-07-24, 21:27)phunkyfish Wrote: Sorry, what device is this running on?

Can you provide a full debug log?
Hi phunkyfish!

I'm running Libreelec 9.2.3 on a Pi4, addon version is 3.28.9.1 (most recent one).

This is the pvr-part of the log: https://paste.kodi.tv/oqiveziqeq.kodi

What I see is a problem with logging in...

I can ping the enigma2 receiver. Telnet and ssh do work with the same credentials...
Another user has reported an issue that may be related. The device stops responding to kodi requests but is still accessible via ssh.

The failed connection you see is just the health check that the addon runs to make sure the device is available.

Do you have many open files on your device here: /dev/input/event0?

Also please provide a full debug log. Please don’t remove anything from the log.
Maintainer of Enigma2 PVR addon: repo, docschangelog
How to create a full debug: here
I do have solved my problem. I tried to open webif frontend and received a message '403.6 rejected'. I googled a little bit and read that the enigma-box will reject requests as long as the authentification is not set to 'on' (webif settings) while trying to connect from another network (I do have 3 vlans now). 

After doing this modification webif was accessible and right now I'm receiving epg information from the enigma box.

Perhaps this helps with the other problem.

Kind regards,

tom

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
any service needed for this plugin0