Exclude Featurettes extras
Ubuntu 20.04
Kodi 18.7

My path
/home/user/desktop/kodi/movies

I've have some movies in each movie folder with "Featurettes" folder for all the movie extras

Eg.
/home/user/desktop/kodi/movies/saw (2004)/Featurettes

Under scanning options I set to movies and "scan recursively"
But a few of the files in the Featurettes folder are added as movies

Eg.
/home/user/desktop/kodi/movies/saw (2004)/Featurettes/post production.mkv

Is in movies as "From ashes: Post-production and release of expendables"

I have the following Advancedsettings.xml file in /home/user/.kodi/userdata
xml:

<advancedsettings version="1.0">
<video>
<excludefromscan action="append">
<regexp>/Featurettes/</regexp>
<regexp>[\\/]Featurettes[\\/]</regexp>
</excludefromscan>
<excludetvshowsfromscan action="append">
<regexp>/Featurettes/</regexp>
<regexp>[\\/]Featurettes[\\/]</regexp>
</excludetvshowsfromscan>
</video>
</advancedsettings>

But that didn't stop it
I know you can put a no media file in the folder but I have alot of folders and new ones added regularly so won't be able to use that method
Thanks in advance
(2020-07-25, 02:56)Yoshifriend Wrote: But a few of the files in the Featurettes folder are added as movies
See here... https://kodi.wiki/view/Naming_video_file...ideo_Files
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2020-07-25, 03:13)Karellen Wrote:
(2020-07-25, 02:56)Yoshifriend Wrote: But a few of the files in the Featurettes folder are added as movies
See here... https://kodi.wiki/view/Naming_video_file...ideo_Files
I have the extras addon enable and my file structure looks to be the same as the link you sent.
For one of your movies with the scraped featurettes...
1. delete it from the library, along with the scraped featurettes
2. Provide a Debug Log which captures you scraping the movie which will also capture the scraping of the featurettes./
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Easiest way is to put a .nomedia file in the "Featurettes" folder, causes scraper to skip anything in that folder.

For example

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Exclude Featurettes extras0