Kodi does not read 'playcount' from movie.nfo file
Each of my movies has a corresponding .nfo file with the same file name as the movie. I've changed the .nfo file to     <playcount>1</playcount> and <lastplayed>2020-07-26</lastplayed>, but this does not mark the movie as 'watched'. All other info is imported fine though, imdb rating, actors, plot info etc. Kodi does mark a movie as watched if I actually watch it, but this info is stored somewhere else. I tried exporting library (which created a new .nfo file with <playcount>1</playcount> ) and then copy-pasted this .nfo file to a different movie folder and renamed it. I then re-added my movie source only to find all info about the two movies to be identical except for the watched status. How can I make kodi import the watched status from the .nfo file?
Thread moved to OS independent support
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2020-07-26, 16:10)Plecto Wrote: I've changed the .nfo file to     <playcount>1</playcount> and <lastplayed>2020-07-26</lastplayed>, but this does not mark the movie as 'watched'
Did you add the correct tags to the advancedsettings.xml file to import playcount? https://kodi.wiki/view/Import-export_library/Video
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi does not read 'playcount' from movie.nfo file0