Error NextPVR could not be loaded
Yes I am a newbie and hoping to find an alternative to WMC in a freshly built PC Win10 64 Installed Kodi 18.7 and used the apps window to install NEXTPVR. Then Loading Error unknown appeared. Log at: https://paste.kodi.tv/juguhifuri.kodi

Seems to do it in other apps on Kodi as well. 

Thank you!
@Tom1W

I'll move you to the NextPVR forum.

Did you restart Kodi after setting up the NextPVR addon?
Have you installed the NextPVR backend software?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2020-07-27, 00:51)Tom1W Wrote:
(2020-07-26, 23:47)Karellen Wrote: @Tom1W

I'll move you to the NextPVR forum.

Did you restart Kodi after setting up the NextPVR addon? Yes
Have you installed the NextPVR backend software? Yes
Did you restart Kodi after setting up the NextPVR addon? Yes
Have you installed the NextPVR backend software? Yes-Let me correct that....did I need to add another NextPVR after installing the add in app on Kodi?
(2020-07-27, 01:00)Tom1W Wrote: Did you restart Kodi after setting up the NextPVR addon? Yes
Good, but that won't help if you don't have the NextPVR software installed.

(2020-07-27, 01:00)Tom1W Wrote: Have you installed the NextPVR backend software? Yes-Let me correct that....did I need to add another NextPVR after installing the add in app on Kodi?
The add-on is just a front end interface that hooks into the actual NextPVR software. You need to install that software first, set it up and ensure it works correctly, then (and only then) can you use the Kodi addon.
Download from here... https://nextpvr.com/

Also, this is how to quote...
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2020-07-27, 01:37)Karellen Wrote:
(2020-07-27, 01:00)Tom1W Wrote: Did you restart Kodi after setting up the NextPVR addon? Yes
Good, but that won't help if you don't have the NextPVR software installed.
(2020-07-27, 01:00)Tom1W Wrote: Have you installed the NextPVR backend software? Yes-Let me correct that....did I need to add another NextPVR after installing the add in app on Kodi?
The add-on is just a front end interface that hooks into the actual NextPVR software. You need to install that software first, set it up and ensure it works correctly, then (and only then) can you use the Kodi addon.
Download from here... https://nextpvr.com/

Ahh, yes, now clear, thank you very much! I assumed incorrectly that the install link in Kodi was it and thought I had read that was the case somewhere. I did install NextPVR separately and now it is working fine. I am sure it will with Kodi as well. I thought I was some sort of techie for these kinds of things Smile. I appreciated  your timely answers!
Great. If you want to also add station logos, see here... https://kodi.wiki/view/Live_TV_Artwork

Are you from Australia? I have the Australian tv logos if you need them.
My Signature
I installed NextPVR in the pc I'm using as backend server.  Then I went into that pc's Kodi, loaded it there, configured it, and it worked.  So, do you mean that NextPVR has to be installed in the pc I'm using as a front end as well?
(2020-09-11, 09:03)Ralphie G Wrote: So, do you mean that NextPVR has to be installed in the pc I'm using as a front end as well?
Not the actual backend software from nextpvr.com. The backend can be located anywhere on your network. The only thing you need is the NextPVR add-on in Kodi configured so it can connect to the backend where ever you have installed it.

(2020-09-11, 09:03)Ralphie G Wrote: Then I went into that pc's Kodi, loaded it there, configured it, and it worked. 
Sounds like you got it working, so there should be no issue.
My Signature
Hi i have same problem as of today, it worked fine yesterday and i have made no changes.
Nextpvr works fine within its own software.

I have just done a clean install of kodi and nextpvr was the only addon i installed and im still getting the same result.

Here is the log

https://paste.kodi.tv/tibuxubure.kodi

Just tried a portable install same result

https://paste.kodi.tv/erazomuduk.kodi
If you are running v4 it could be the same issue but your NextPVR backend is not running so Kodi logs won't help.  Report this on the NextPVR forum if restarting the service doesn't help.

Martin
(2020-11-13, 17:27)emveepee Wrote: If you are running v4 it could be the same issue but your NextPVR backend is not running so Kodi logs won't help.  Report this on the NextPVR forum if restarting the service doesn't help.

Martin

never mind it seems to have righted itself thanks anyway

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Error NextPVR could not be loaded0