Kodi 19 Matrix ..translation
Hello everyone, sorry if I posted in the wrong section, I wanted to report in kodi 19 Matrix of translation problems in my language. Italian. Settings / pvr and tv / general / delete data ... The confirmation screen is in English. I noticed other small problems .. I will report them soon
(2020-07-30, 19:01)marcopt Wrote: I wanted to report in kodi 19 Matrix of translation problems in my language. Italian.

Translations for Kodi are done via the website Transifex.
You can apply for an free account, after that we can send you an invitation to the Italian team in order to add or change any translations where necessary.
(2020-07-30, 19:46)Klojum Wrote:
(2020-07-30, 19:01)marcopt Wrote: I wanted to report in kodi 19 Matrix of translation problems in my language. Italian.

Translations for Kodi are done via the website Transifex.
You can apply for an free account, after that we can send you an invitation to the Italian team in order to add or change any translations where necessary.

Hi, I state that I don't know how much time I will be able to dedicate, have I registered on Transifex, now?
(2020-07-31, 00:18)marcopt Wrote: Hi, I state that I don't know how much time I will be able to dedicate, have I registered on Transifex, now?

Quite a lot has already been done for the Italian language, so whatever time you will be useful.
I will need your username in Transifex so I can invite you to the Italian language section.
(2020-07-31, 00:30)Klojum Wrote:
(2020-07-31, 00:18)marcopt Wrote: [font][font]Ciao, dichiaro di non sapere quanto tempo sarò in grado di dedicare, mi sono registrato su Transifex, ora?[/font][/font]

[font][font]È già stato fatto molto per la lingua italiana, quindi in qualsiasi momento ti sarà utile. [/font][/font]
[font][font]Avere bisogno del tuo nome utente in Transifex per poterti invitare alla sezione di lingua italiana.[/font][/font]

[font][font]My username is marcopt[/font][/font]
(2020-07-31, 11:52)marcopt Wrote: My username is marcopt

Invitation sent.
(2020-07-31, 12:55)Klojum Wrote:
(2020-07-31, 11:52)marcopt Wrote: My username is marcopt

Invitation sent.
Hi Klojum, This weekend I worked on the translation of the missing sentences of kodi_main ... I sent back the updated file on tansifex, I hope everything is ok.
Marco
(2020-08-03, 14:09)marcopt Wrote: hope everything is ok.

We'll find that out soon enough once the language add-on(s) are being updated in Kodi.
Ok. Do you know when?
Hi guys,

just hijacking this thread Big Grin

I found a small mistake in the German translation of KODI 20.

My user name on transifex is parasitelover.

Can someone please add me to the project on transifex?
Transifex is not used anymore, see https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=363132

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi 19 Matrix ..translation0