Bulkd Edit/Delete Ratings? / Or choose which rating to fallback to if preferred N/A
I use the OMDBAPI for ratings under TMM universal scraper, so that I get the Metacritic/rotten rating. It also pulls the TMDB rating, and the problem is when there isn't a metacritic rating available, it falls back onto tmdb, which is not nearly as good as imdb. Can I change what it falls back to? Right now I have to edit each movie seperately and delete the tmdb rating, then it will use the only one left being imdb. Or even if I can bulk edit/delete these ratings...
Found a work around. All titles that don't have the metacritic rating after the omdbapi scrape, just need to be rescraped with idmdb only and it will replace the tmdb ratings and omdbapi  based imdb ratings with the direct imdb rating. There is a difference, that being the omdbapi is manually added, and I noticed it is not current with the imdb website as far as rating (if changed) or at least the vote counts. I guess the omdbapi is just people manually entering that info every so often, so it will be out of date, and also I have found that there have been some instances where omdbapi doesn't have metacritic ratings, when they are actually available from metacritic website, and also on imdb.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Bulkd Edit/Delete Ratings? / Or choose which rating to fallback to if preferred N/A0