Solved WatchedList Reset to Unwatched State
My wife and I have opted to watch a show we had already watched. So I reset it to unwatched for each season. 

But it keeps coming back watched. So I figure it must be the WatchedList add-on and my sql database.

I log into the database and delete the entry for that particular show. Found the show in Kodi, set each season to unwatched. Ran the clean library tool. I even removed the show from the library and re-added it. Removed the .nfo files too.

And still it comes back later afterwards with all seasons watched. 

So I looked at the .nfo files. I see some tv shows with <playcount>0</playcount> and <lastplayed></lastplayed> where we watched the episode and some not, so I see no clue to the problem in them.

I know there is a simple answer, but not sure what to try next. 

It's like my neighbor's cat, it keeps coming back! :-)
(2020-08-02, 19:03)themusj Wrote: I log into the database and delete the entry for that particular show

Which version of MySQL / MariaDB ?

(2020-08-02, 19:03)themusj Wrote: So I looked at the .nfo files.

.NFO files are not actively used in any way during or after watching videos in Kodi.

Enable debugging, and try to enable/disable the video(s), and then check the log file.
(2020-08-02, 19:10)Klojum Wrote:
(2020-08-02, 19:03)themusj Wrote: I log into the database and delete the entry for that particular show

Which version of MySQL / MariaDB ?
(2020-08-02, 19:03)themusj Wrote: So I looked at the .nfo files.

.NFO files are not actively used in any way during or after watching videos in Kodi.

Enable debugging, and try to enable/disable the video(s), and then check the log file.
Looks like it is the Watchlist add-on to the MYSQL database. Disabled it and reset the series to unwatched and it is now staying unwatched.
Thread marked solved.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
WatchedList Reset to Unwatched State0