Matrix v19 FF and RR buttons
I actually clicked the pause when then buffering started but I will try again to confirm.  Since the next button disappears when it PVR.isTimeshift is false I would  think that is when play should start.

Martin
In this sample I let it wait much longer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BYBotQr...e=youtu.be but it just seems to stutter and have troubles playing in 4x speed with real time data.  When I click pause then it fixes and the buffering starts.

After that test you can see how the skip prev next gives immediate play with no buffer which is what I am used to after catching up.

What is the OSD key to end FF/RW and start playing?  Pause?  Also if you seek too far in one direction how do you go the other direction?

Martin
I saw the new PR and I support that and it is nicer to automate it rather then make an option as I originally suggested.

To answer my own question what about  using this for the pause button

<selected>Player.Paused | Player.Forwarding | Player.Rewinding</selected>

That enables the Play button which does turns off  forward/rewind.

Martin
Thanks for PR 18261.

Martin
No problem.

My PR adding the REW/FF buttons stirred some debate within the Team about the right thing to do, in the end I settled for the simple option of disabling them for Live TV for now. For anyone who wants them it's a simple edit to enable them by removing the !VideoPlayer.Content(livetv) visible condition for the buttons, however if there is a clamor from users wanting these for Live TV then maybe a GUI skin setting could be considered.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Matrix v19 FF and RR buttons0