TMM does not correctly recognize the episodes from the name
https://paste.kodi.tv/emunasomel

Since the last update I have had the problem that TMM no longer correctly scraps the episode data from series,
The series and episodes are always structured this way Series_ Season0x_Episode_0x

plz see Pictures

Does anyone have any idea what I'm doing wrong here?
Pics don't work, and are too tiny to see anything.

Please give us a real filename example...
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice :)
Wanna help translate TMM ?
(2020-08-06, 17:10)myron Wrote: Pics don't work, and are too tiny to see anything.

Please give us a real filename example...
thanks 4 quick response.
Thats why i post the original Links in the PastebinWink Sry but English is not my native language.

City_Hunter_-_Ein_Fall_Für_Ryo_Saeba_ S01E09 _Gefährliches_Spiel.avi

Name Scheme from Filebot for Episodes:

TV Shows/{norm ={it.upperInitial().lowerTrail().replaceTrailingBrackets().replaceAll(/[`´‘’?""“”]/, "_").replaceAll(/[:|]/, "_").replaceAll(/[?]/, "_").replaceAll(/[*\s]+/, "_").replaceAll(/\b[IiVvXx]+\b/,{ it.upper() }).replaceAll(/\b[0-9](?i:th|nd|rd)\b/,{ it.lower() }).replaceFirst(/^(?i)(The)\s(.+)/, /$2, $1/)};norm(n)}{if (norm(n) != norm(primaryTitle)) ' ('+norm(primaryTitle)+')'}{fn.contains('3D') || fn.contains('3-D') ? ' '+'3D':"_"}({y})/{episode.special ?'Special' :'Season_'+s.pad(2)}/{norm(n) +'_'} {episode.special ? 'S00E'+special.pad(2) : s00e00} {'_'+ norm(t)}{fn.contains('3D') || fn.contains('3-D') ? ' '+'3D':""}{' (' + fn.matchAll(/extended|uncensored|remastered|unrated|special[ ._-]edition/)*.upperInitial()*.lowerTrail().sort().join(', ').replaceAll(/[.]/, "_") + ')'}{model.episode.count{ it == episode } > 1 ? " _ "+fn.match(/(?iTongueart [0-9])/).toLowerCase ().upperInitial() +" of "+{model.episode.count{ it == episode }} : null}{'.'+lang}

\TV Shows\City_Hunter_-_Ein_Fall_Für_Ryo_Saeba_(1987)\Season_01\City_Hunter_-_Ein_Fall_Für_Ryo_Saeba_ S01E09 _Gefährliches_Spiel.avi

TMM recognize the Series 

Staffel      -1                  Episode -1
DVD Staffel 1         DVD Episode 09

If i klick manualy srap the Episode it changed

Staffel  1   Epidose 29     the Plot is given an Screens are scrapt correctly 

DVD Staffel -1     DVD Epsiode -1 if i klick OK the Epsiode isnt anymore under Seasson 01

If u have more than 100 Episodes its not funny to scrap it manualy

Thx
aah, overlooked the paste...

Anyway... i guess, it has something todo with the "dvd ordering" of the episode(s)...
The initial detection of S1 E9 working fine here...
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice :)
Wanna help translate TMM ?
Thx i think it works Wink

But i dont understand why, my Rips are mostly DVD´s or BD´s 

Thx a lot

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TMM does not correctly recognize the episodes from the name0