Cannot update my NFO for Home Movies
In your log, I can see that your nfo files are being found and read into the database...
xml:
DEBUG: VideoInfoScanner: Found matching full NFO file: J:\Home Movies Final\2003-4 Vacations Disk I (Legacy)\VIDEO_TS\VIDEO_TS.nfo
DEBUG: VideoInfoScanner: Adding new item to movies:J:\Home Movies Final\2003-4 Vacations Disk I (Legacy)\VIDEO_TS\VIDEO_TS.IFO

Can you confirm this movie was scraped correctly?

Your image shows the nfo file is located correctly. Although I question your use of DVD folders. There is absolutely no benefit to retaining the DVD structure as it is unnecessarily complicated (20+ year old technology). It would be a lot easier to use single files. Try using this to convert into single file mkv... https://www.makemkv.com/

As far as I can see from your screenshot and your log, there are no problems. There are a lot of movies in your log, tell me exactly which movie is the problem because the movie in your screenshot scraped fine according to the log.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Two of my home movies are "repeating" themselves. For instance, the below screen short shows Vacations Disk I (Legacy) has 12 entries. And the NFO will not update with new information. Kodi seems to be scanning my VOB files in the DVD directory? And thank you for mentioning the MKV concept. But will it maintain my menus? I use DVD Architect to create "disks" of my home movies. The Menu system allows to pick which ones to watch. 

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cannot update my NFO for Home Movies0