Remote that controls w10 and kodi
Is there a (good) remote or way of using kore/yatse that allows me to use a remote mouse on win10 after I've exited kodi.
I prefer to use Netflix via win10 rather than the clunky kodi add on but have to use 'unified remote' for the windows part, which is also clunky and doesn't really have dedicated kodi features such as viewing my libraries on my phone screen etc.
Tdlr is it possible to make kore/yaste control win10 when exited from kodi.
Thread moved to peripherals
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2020-08-09, 08:20)tenzilkeli3 Wrote: Is there a (good) remote or way of using kore/yatse that allows me to use a remote mouse on win10 after I've exited kodi.
I prefer to use Netflix via win10 rather than the clunky kodi add on but have to use 'unified remote' for the windows part, which is also clunky and doesn't really have dedicated kodi features such as viewing my libraries on my phone screen etc.
Tdlr is it possible to make kore/yaste control win10 when exited from kodi.
Right now I'm using Remote Mouse on android, the mouse controlling is mediocre though.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Remote that controls w10 and kodi0