Enter file selection not showing up.
A while ago I messed up my library and decided to clear it. After I done so it seems it's fully blank. I don't even get the "enter file selection". It takes a few clicks to even get into any folder and it's a bit of a drag. I'm pretty sure this is an easy fix but I can't seemed to find how to restore this. I just want the "enter file selection" back since I'm currently fixing my library but still want to quickly access my files. I tried to clean/clear/reset to default. I got a feeling my library isn't empty (it is) or registering as empty. At this point the only thing I can think off is to fully reinstall it but id like to avoid that.

https://ibb.co/GQ7KL8q

As you can see the TV part does have the option but the Movies part doesn't.
(2020-08-09, 16:50)zarkoda Wrote: I just want the "enter file selection" back since I'm currently fixing my library but still want to quickly access my files

If you simple want to access your videos, enter the "Videos" entry.
When your movies and/or TV episodes are not scraper properly, they will not be displayed.

Provide the debug log (wiki) files via a pastebin website for more details.
Hey thanks for the reply. Figured it's too much work and did a full reinstall which didn't work. I uninstalled again but this time also removed all user data and it's fine now. I used your method but just wanted to know where this problem came from and I think I figured it out. Thanks for trying to help!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Enter file selection not showing up.0