v19 Any v19 (kodi Matrix) version available?
I've updated kodi to v19, but this skin isn't available on kodi 19. Any way to get it back?
Still no way to make this work? I tried amending the addons.xml to say 5.15.0 but still fails.. I am guessing its supporting plugins are failing too
Hi,

There will definitely be a Matrix compatible version, but I can't give a data for it yet. I tend to wait until Libreelec start releasing builds for new Kodi releases, which doesn't usually happen until release candidate stage.

From a skinning perspective, the changes don't seem that demanding - it won't take long to complete the update. What is likely causing issues at the moment are the python dependencies as they need to move to from Python 2 - 3.
Bitcoin donations: 1Hvo9rWzhAVbuPrshgaGZaD7qcLFTCPuiv
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism
nice really want to have pellucid within kodi 19
(2020-11-22, 21:09)thedeadman Wrote: Hi,

There will definitely be a Matrix compatible version, but I can't give a data for it yet. I tend to wait until Libreelec start releasing builds for new Kodi releases, which doesn't usually happen until release candidate stage.

From a skinning perspective, the changes don't seem that demanding - it won't take long to complete the update. What is likely causing issues at the moment are the python dependencies as they need to move to from Python 2 - 3.
Good to hear.. really wish I didnt upgrade to the beta now

Fedora 33 is shipping Kodi 19 beta 1 if you want to run a Fedora VM and test there. Thanks for your hard work.

Hi, 

Do we have an update to this ?
Latest version on Github is now Matrix compatible.

You may have to re-enable the skin through addons if it was installed before you updated Kodi.
Bitcoin donations: 1Hvo9rWzhAVbuPrshgaGZaD7qcLFTCPuiv
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism
(2021-01-09, 19:46)thedeadman Wrote: Latest version on Github is now Matrix compatible.

You may have to re-enable the skin through addons if it was installed before you updated Kodi.
I updated my "production" Kodi to v19 and a copy of your skin from git master. I have tested PVR, Movies, TV Shows, and Music. All of the interfaces there are working as they did in v18. Thank you!

The only issue I have seen so far is with add-on detail windows. When you select an add-on (Settings > Add-ons > My Add-ons) and the add-on information is displayed keyboard arrow key input is not processed. I have to use a mouse to select the menu options. I use a wireless stick remote and the D-Pad on it sends up/down/left/right keyboard presses. The backspace or back button is processed so I can exit the window. Keyboard arrows are processed if I switch back to the default Kodi skin and go back to the same window. Edit: After some playing around it seems that the window is not being focused. Once I use the mouse to hover over a menu option I can use the keyboard arrow keys to change the menu selection.
@thedeadman you plan to add new features to skin like ListItem.HasArchive you can check here
its very good for catchups and other
Hi @thedeadman 

Love this skin, thanks for your hard work. If I am reading this thread correctly (and I may totally not be), Pellucid is working for Matrix. I am confused about how to install it at this point, as it is not located in the Skins section of Kodi Matrix like it was in Leia. I saw your github link, but I don’t know how to install it without s repository.

I have an Nvidia Shield and I’m the guy who didn’t turn off automatic updates in the play store. I was hit with the Matrix update today and I am trying to get everything back up and running. 

I appreciate any help you could give, and thanks again for taking the time to make this skin.
Hi All,

I discovered Pellucid only a few weeks ago, and did the matrix upgrade yesterday. Now I want pellucid skin back ... Smile
I tried to install thedeadman repository from the zip file on github but it fails to install, and like Joew said, I don't see it on the classic "get more themes" link in the settings ...
Also it is not possible to enable again the plugin because kodi says it is not compatible.

Can anyone assist us ?

Thanks a lot guys
Cheers
(2021-02-24, 11:41)esquimo Wrote: Hi All,

I discovered Pellucid only a few weeks ago, and did the matrix upgrade yesterday. Now I want pellucid skin back ... Smile
I tried to install thedeadman repository from the zip file on github but it fails to install, and like Joew said, I don't see it on the classic "get more themes" link in the settings ...
Also it is not possible to enable again the plugin because kodi says it is not compatible.

Can anyone assist us ?

Thanks a lot guys
Cheers
Download this and upload it to your kodi device / network share / usb stick
Go to settings, add ons, install from zipt and select your zip file and install. 
Now the skin is available through the skins menu. Enjoy :-)
Hi

I've download from Github the skin.pellucid-master.zip with changelog 2.3 matrix compatiblity confirmed and unfortunatly it does not work when i upload it with MyAddons, install from zip
many errors

am I alone ?
I have Kodi on a  shield  tv 2019 non pro version

by  the way, thanks for the great job on this skin, il love it !
(2021-02-26, 15:24)Junca Wrote: Hi

I've download from Github the skin.pellucid-master.zip with changelog 2.3 matrix compatiblity confirmed and unfortunatly it does not work when i upload it with MyAddons, install from zip
many errors

am I alone ?
I have Kodi on a  shield  tv 2019 non pro version

by  the way, thanks for the great job on this skin, il love it !
Works for me. I'm using the 32 bit apk on my fire stick 4k. Installed without any problems

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Any v19 (kodi Matrix) version available?0