• 9(current)
v19 pkscout's Estuary Mod for Kodi 19 (Matrix)
Thank you!
(2023-01-11, 12:18)pkscout Wrote:
(2023-01-11, 10:00)roxy693 Wrote: Hi. I have been using this skin for a while now and its great 👍 I have just started with Emby and have gotten everything synced to my local db but cant seem to get tv specials to appear in seasons. I have edited the display season and episode in the .nfo but it still doent show in the season. Is there anything else i need to do? Thank you very much 😊
If they are setup correctly, specials with different display seasons and episodes should show up in the right place.  That has nothing to do with my mod or any skin really.  I'd check with the standard Estuary, but I think you'll find if they aren't showing up in one skin, they won't show up in another.  You should probably ask the Emby folks about that issue (in case there is an issue with how they generate the NFO files) or in the OS/Independent forum here.  I tend to manually update the display season and episode in the database when I need to do that, so I've never tried with an NFO file.  Here's an example where I modified the database to add the display season so that a special shows up in the season with which it's associated:

Thank you for your reply. You were right its not the skin, i installed a different version of emby for kodi and it worked. I was also wondering if there was an episode in progress submenu for tv shows? And if there was a way to edit live tv categories?
Thank you again 😊
(2023-01-22, 13:57)roxy693 Wrote:
(2023-01-11, 12:18)pkscout Wrote:
(2023-01-11, 10:00)roxy693 Wrote: Hi. I have been using this skin for a while now and its great 👍 I have just started with Emby and have gotten everything synced to my local db but cant seem to get tv specials to appear in seasons. I have edited the display season and episode in the .nfo but it still doent show in the season. Is there anything else i need to do? Thank you very much 😊
If they are setup correctly, specials with different display seasons and episodes should show up in the right place.  That has nothing to do with my mod or any skin really.  I'd check with the standard Estuary, but I think you'll find if they aren't showing up in one skin, they won't show up in another.  You should probably ask the Emby folks about that issue (in case there is an issue with how they generate the NFO files) or in the OS/Independent forum here.  I tend to manually update the display season and episode in the database when I need to do that, so I've never tried with an NFO file.  Here's an example where I modified the database to add the display season so that a special shows up in the season with which it's associated:

Thank you for your reply. You were right its not the skin, i installed a different version of emby for kodi and it worked. I was also wondering if there was an episode in progress submenu for tv shows? And if there was a way to edit live tv categories?
Thank you again 😊
Unfortunately there is not an in progress item for episodes.  Only TV shows.  I try not to stray too far from core Estuary in that regard, and because I'm doing this without any additional addons, adding other submenus is a really huge pain.  The Live TV categories are hard coded in the skin (again from core Estuary), so short of modifying the skin, there's no way to modify those.
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
pkscout's Estuary Mod for Kodi 19 (Matrix)0