• 5(current)
v19 pkscout's Estuary Mod for Kodi 19 (Matrix)
(2021-06-20, 14:07)pkscout Wrote: .... And right above the ACTIONS section header is an option that will say UNWATCHED, WATCHED, or ALL VIDEOS with a number by it.  Going down to that and then hitting ENTER will toggle between the three choices.
That was it! Thanks for the hint.
Is there a way save view list. I want to use this mod. But having It reset to Widelist is quite annoying.
Thank you
(2021-06-26, 11:19)malarence Wrote: Is there a way save view list. I want to use this mod. But having It reset to Widelist is quite annoying.
Thank you

This mod has the exact same code for views as the default Estuary. So you shouldn’t need to do anything special to have view preferences saved.
I hope you can look into the TMDB scraper. It has been acting up on both my Windows 10 and my Android TV. The scraper fails to get artwork for TV Shows!
Please help fix this (I know this is NOT caused by your skin!)
can someone help to bring the estuary mod v2 matrix OSD to pkscouts estuary mod?
pkscouts mod is better because its light. estuary mod v2 needs some seconds to load his skin and its very heavy.
https://www.google.de/imgres?imgurl=http...gEegQIARBT
I hate to leave Kodi... TiVo Community for a bit.. 10 years with Microsoft Media Center (and Green Button contributor).. 10 years with Kodi.. I am 'defecting' to Plex. It's been fun.
Thank you for making my Kodi experience 'lighter'..
Signing off
In the latest files that I have scrapped, I have ratings for imdb (as default) and tmdb. However, when I go into info in Kodi, the icon shows up as tvdb and the details below have the rating for imdb and tvdb as the same (with the same number of votes, indicating it is just getting copied over). The nfo files the information is getting pulled from don't have tvdb mentioned anywhere. Any idea why this is happening?
(2021-09-14, 14:13)ss4johnny Wrote: In the latest files that I have scrapped, I have ratings for imdb (as default) and tmdb. However, when I go into info in Kodi, the icon shows up as tvdb and the details below have the rating for imdb and tvdb as the same (with the same number of votes, indicating it is just getting copied over). The nfo files the information is getting pulled from don't have tvdb mentioned anywhere. Any idea why this is happening?
I made no changes to that set of displays in the mod.  Are you seeing the same thing with default Estuary?
(2021-09-14, 17:23)pkscout Wrote:
(2021-09-14, 14:13)ss4johnny Wrote: In the latest files that I have scrapped, I have ratings for imdb (as default) and tmdb. However, when I go into info in Kodi, the icon shows up as tvdb and the details below have the rating for imdb and tvdb as the same (with the same number of votes, indicating it is just getting copied over). The nfo files the information is getting pulled from don't have tvdb mentioned anywhere. Any idea why this is happening?
I made no changes to that set of displays in the mod.  Are you seeing the same thing with default Estuary?

Sorry. I realized that I responded to the wrong mod thread.
Is it possible to show the video OSD info when playing next video. Has been missing in Matrix. Very useful to me when shuffle playing through TV shows.
(2021-10-14, 00:09)bower9065 Wrote: Is it possible to show the video OSD info when playing next video. Has been missing in Matrix. Very useful to me when shuffle playing through TV shows.
I don't really use Estuary anymore, so when you say "missing in Matrix" is that "missing from the default skin?" If it's not in the default skin, then mostly it won't be in this mod either. This mod mostly focused on a way to easily reorganize the main screen (and a few small tweaks on other screens).
(2021-10-14, 13:14)pkscout Wrote:
(2021-10-14, 00:09)bower9065 Wrote: Is it possible to show the video OSD info when playing next video. Has been missing in Matrix. Very useful to me when shuffle playing through TV shows.
I don't really use Estuary anymore, so when you say "missing in Matrix" is that "missing from the default skin?" If it's not in the default skin, then mostly it won't be in this mod either. This mod mostly focused on a way to easily reorganize the main screen (and a few small tweaks on other screens).
When using the default Estuary skin in the versions before Matrix when the next or previous video in a playlist is played the movie or episode info would be displayed at the top of the screen for a few seconds. That hasnt worked since Matrix. Now when shuffle playing through TV episodes I have to hit enter every time I skip to next video just to see what episode I'm on. Would be great if there was a way to bring that functionality back.
I was looking how to control the functions "tempoup" and "tempodown" for video. On my laptop I can control those functions I'm looking for via keyboard but I'm looking for a way to do it in Kodi Android TV.
So I found a file Custom_1110_TempoControl.xml which references "DepthOSD+" which has the functions I need... is DepthOSD+ something that can be brought up in the regular OSD and if so, how?
(2021-10-14, 21:36)HeresJohnny Wrote: I was looking how to control the functions "tempoup" and "tempodown" for video. On my laptop I can control those functions I'm looking for via keyboard but I'm looking for a way to do it in Kodi Android TV.
So I found a file Custom_1110_TempoControl.xml which references "DepthOSD+" which has the functions I need... is DepthOSD+ something that can be brought up in the regular OSD and if so, how?
It's the Play Speed option on the Settings menu, see https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2972791
I see... that option didn't appear for me until I switched to the original Estuary and then back to this mod.
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
pkscout's Estuary Mod for Kodi 19 (Matrix)0