Help regarding add on on Kodi 16.1
Hi. this is my first, so please, bear with me, specially because me quest for help might seem a bit anachronistic. I have a pc with Kodi 16.1 installed on it (for various reasons I don't want to upgrade it) and it's working fine. a couple of days ago, I've tried to install an add on. I've installed it and got announced that the add on installed. it appears on the add on's list but unfortunately when I try to operate it, the round sign at the lower right corner turns a few time and that's it. as far as I remember, I had the same issue on another pc with the 18.6 version installed on it and I did something else, which caused the add on to operate. I hope that with your knowledge, you will be able to guide me what else need to be done.
Thanx.
It's unlikely that anyone will want to offer support to an unspecified addon for a version of Kodi that is well out of date.  However, I guess if you supply some more details such as the addon in question and a Debug Log showing the issue then someone might be able to help.
Learning Linux the hard way !!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Help regarding add on on Kodi 16.10