Req Add-on Request: Showtime
I'd like to see an add-on for Showtime.com (requires paid subscription). This site is a legal subscription to the Showtime cable channel streams, and includes loads of movies and TV series (including original content), and two live channels.
Would love to see this also!
Just for clarification, this site includes both On-Demand and Live streams.

Also, if anyone is interested and is a college student, if you sign up for Spotify under their student discount deal, you will get Spotify for $5/month, plus free Hulu and Showtime accounts. You just have to provide proof you're a student. It could be an inexpensive way for an addon developer who is also taking college classes to have inexpensive legal access to all three of these streaming services for add-on development. Just thought I'd share.
Yes, me too.
In addition to this, Showtime can be supported by developing Hulu add-on and upgrades Amazon Prime Video add-on (which does not currently support channels).
Of course I think it is better to develop a standalone plugin for Showtime. Because Hulu and Amazon both need more subscription fees.
By the way the highest resolution the desktop browser can support seems to be 1080p H.264 4500Kbps AAC 128Kbps.
What is happening to the SHOWTIME streaming service?
Now that SHOWTIME and Paramount+ have fully integrated their streaming content, the SHOWTIME standalone service will be discontinued by the end of 2023.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Add-on Request: Showtime0