Posters on Movie wall
(2020-08-21, 08:33)badbones Wrote: for some reason I could not get it to load movie sets images.
v19 Matrix uses the new Movie Set Artwork folder. Please read section 1.2 here... https://kodi.wiki/view/Movie_sets_artwork
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
I am still playing with to get it dialed in how I like the looks.  As I may have mentioned, I use my PC to test and play with the KODI now as its much faster to process everything.  I thought I had a version going that I liked the setup with and went back to my pi4 with LibreElec.  I wanted to start from scratch so I reformatted the SD card to make it a fresh copy.  It booted just fine to start.  When I did the wall view, it went back to cutting of the top portion of my banner.  On the PC it displays perfectly with no changes needed on my end.  I had this problem initally on the PC also but then I went to matrix and decided to go back to Lea and in that change it worked perfect.

Is it a possible setting somewhere that I am missing?  I even went to the extent to save my skin settings on the PC and import them to the Pi4.  It worked but the posters still cut things off.  I had to reload all the movies as it was glitchy, but after that import seemed to be fine with the banner being cut off exception.

I still have a few more things I want to change and play with, but this is the major one I want to work as I dont want to change the size of 1000's of posters if I dont have to
I have no idea why this is and what can be done to fix it.
Other than what I have already written in previous answers.
There is no setting affecting this.

Which exact resolution do you use on the PC and on the pi4?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Posters on Movie wall0